Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
So, any ideas when we can expect errata? Now that wtc is over I figured we would get something.

I'm asking because I'm debating buying into minions for a 2nd faction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CaptCommy posted:

Post lists!

(Rask 1) Rask [+27]
- Blackhide Wrastler [16]
- Blackhide Wrastler [16]
- Swamp Horror [14]
Farrow Brigands (max) [15]
- Farrow Brigand Warlord [4]
Gatorman Bokor & Bog Trog Swamp Shamblers [11]
Bog Trog Mist Speaker [4]
Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress [3]
Saxon Orrik [4]
Rorsh [15]
- Brine0]
Fuel Cache (Steamroller) [0]

(Carver 1) Lord Carver, BMMD, Esq. III [+28]
- War Hog [15]
- War Hog [15]
- Splatter Boar [8]
- Battle Boar [7]
- Targ [4]
Farrow Razorback Crew [5]
Maximus [4]
Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress [3]
Saxon Orrik [4]
Effigy of Valor (Steamroller) [0]

Rask list can deliver the Squid two feet in theory, with a P+S 22 bite against whatever it lands on. Did 17" to kill both Ossyan's heavies bottom of 2. Carver list abuses Veteran Leader.

rydiafan fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 26, 2016

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hey so i'm the dude who's trying to get a footman-centric khador list. how do you guys think this would work for 15 points?

Kozlov*
- Decimator (or Juggernaught)
- Juggernaught
- War dog [3]
Winter Guard Riflemen (6) [8]
Komrade Joe [4]

* - kind of stuck with Kozlov right now because my buddy plays cryx and i get owned if he gets scourge off

i also have widowmakers so should i just cut the winter guard/joe and go for widowmakers + a field gun?

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Sep 26, 2016

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
At that point level I'd probably dump Joe and the dog for a full unit of Rifle Corps. Have Kozlov throw tac supremacy on them and you can toss out POW 20 Combined Ranged Attacks from 14" away, then retreat back 3". It's brutally effective against your opponent's heavy warjacks/beats at that points level. Once you get to 25 I'd add Joe, the Dog, and the field gun in.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

lokipunk posted:

So, any ideas when we can expect errata? Now that wtc is over I figured we would get something.

I'm asking because I'm debating buying into minions for a 2nd faction.

I think December was mentioned at one point is when they intend to release errata.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

Khisanth Magus posted:

I think December was mentioned at one point is when they intend to release errata.

Yeah, this is the assumption based on their usual errata cycle. One in summer, one in dec/jan

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

rydiafan posted:

Rask list can deliver the Squid two feet in theory, with a P+S 22 bite against whatever it lands on. Did 17" to kill both Ossyan's heavies bottom of 2. Carver list abuses Veteran Leader.

Sounds incredible. Just so I can wrap my head around this, this comes from 7" charge, 2" melee reach, 2" boundless charge, 2" hunter's mark and then, what, Wrastler throws of 6" where it's Steady and can't be knocked down?

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Even though it's Steady, you still have to forfeit either movement or activation with the squid if it gets thrown on your turn. The secret is that with Minions (Gators) getting Rage, they get that much more throwing distance. Then you just set up a daisy chain of throws to deliver your octopus, and it thrashes something to death.

Overall, I'm really expecting that throw rules are going to get tapped at some point, probably with "directly away" still having a deviation roll. It's cool that Power Attacks are seeing more use, but I feel like laser-guided assassinations are seeing more use than PP is probably comfortable with here.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I can throw it up to three times, each of those with Rage and up to two of them also with Fury. Then it forfeits movement and starts eating things.

I'm unsure if they'll change anything about throws. Laser guided assassinations are crazy, but they usually are short range. This is only this far because of stacking two strength buffs and Brine being able to advance twice in a turn. Also the first time I roll snakeeyes for my throw and a six to resist it I'm going to be really sad.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

rydiafan posted:

I can throw it up to three times, each of those with Rage and up to two of them also with Fury. Then it forfeits movement and starts eating things.

I'm unsure if they'll change anything about throws. Laser guided assassinations are crazy, but they usually are short range. This is only this far because of stacking two strength buffs and Brine being able to advance twice in a turn. Also the first time I roll snakeeyes for my throw and a six to resist it I'm going to be really sad.

Fury? I'm looking at Rask in War Room 2, and Fury says +3 to melee damage rolls, and I thought it had to be a STR bonus for getting that extra throw distance. Or am I getting something wrong here?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Pyrolocutus posted:

Fury? I'm looking at Rask in War Room 2, and Fury says +3 to melee damage rolls, and I thought it had to be a STR bonus for getting that extra throw distance. Or am I getting something wrong here?

Oops, my bad. Was thinking Fury was STR buffing. Never played Rask before, so I guess I misread that. Thankfully I never double-dipped at the event, so you've prevented me from ever cheating. Still, can Rage both wrastlers and Brine, and that gives 22" throwing (7.5 + 7.5 +7).

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
The problem I'm finding is getting the other gator lined up to do the second throw. How do you position them to make sure both get the throw?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Question about Mohsar's pillars of salt. It says they are obstructions that can be targetted and charged as if they were a model. Does this mean that things that don"t target them don't do damage? Sprays and blasts and such specifically state 'models under the template' and the pillar wouldn't be considered a model unless it is the target, correct?

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist

gannyGrabber posted:

Question about Mohsar's pillars of salt. It says they are obstructions that can be targetted and charged as if they were a model. Does this mean that things that don"t target them don't do damage? Sprays and blasts and such specifically state 'models under the template' and the pillar wouldn't be considered a model unless it is the target, correct?
I can think of nothing that would contradict that, at least.

Also, why are you so in love with Circle's bottom feeders? :v:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm a special snowflake. It's why I run people like Malakov2 and Zerkova1 in khador!

Also i am changing my mohsar list to a bunch of slam goats, so i can abuse some pow 17+4d6 slams into pillars.

Also also I haven't lost a game as Grayle yet! I beat caine2 with him yesterday! At an event! With a box of scraps!

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

gannyGrabber posted:

I'm a special snowflake. It's why I run people like Malakov2 and Zerkova1 in khador!

Also i am changing my mohsar list to a bunch of slam goats, so i can abuse some pow 17+4d6 slams into pillars.

Also also I haven't lost a game as Grayle yet! I beat caine2 with him yesterday! At an event! With a box of scraps!

Deets on the Caine game, now.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

S.J. posted:

Deets on the Caine game, now.

I'm at work so I'll post 'em later. Short version is that I had a feral with like 3 hp on it and broken spirit, ran my wilder up, she increased grayle's heal range, I healed it with grayle and then I warped speed and ran 16" in a weird loop to contest his flag.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Excelsiortothemax posted:

The problem I'm finding is getting the other gator lined up to do the second throw. How do you position them to make sure both get the throw?

Gators are faster than squids. It's easy enough to end my turn with one gator next to the squid and the other 2" ahead of it and a little to the side. Gator 1 throws the squid past gator 2, who walks up and throws it again. Brine is also far enough up that with 10" walking he can throw it a third time.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

code:
Skorne wtc analysis

Round 1:
W: 4
L: 11
WIN %: 27%
Number of undefeated teams with skorne players in them at the end of the round: 3

Round 2:
W: 8
L: 7
WIN %: 53%
Number of undefeated teams with skorne players in them at the end of the round: 2

Round 3:
W: 6
L: 9
WIN %: 40%
Number of undefeated teams with skorne players in them at the end of the round: 1

Round 4: 
W: 6
L: 9
Number of undefeated teams with skorne players in them at the end of the round: 0

Round 5: there isn't a skorne player in any undefeated team anymore, 
this means that from this round on the games are a bit easier for the skorne players.
W: 7
L: 8
WIN %: 47%
Number of undefeated teams with skorne players in them at the end of the round: 0

Round 6: 
W: 5
L: 10
WIN %: 33%

AGGREGATE:
W: 36
L: 54
https://twitter.com/ChainAttackTrev/status/780032799390756864

Trevor Christensen posted:

Seems like people are tripping over themselves to get the Skorne matchup in the pairing process. It's more than a little disheartening.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways. That game vs Caine2. I ran my Grayle list which is as follows...

Grayle
-Wilder
-Pureblood
-Feral
-Ghetorix
War Wolf
Morraig
Wolves
-UA
Skinwalkers
-UA

Pretty straight forward 'run up and hit them' kinda deal.

Other guy was running something like this, I think...

Caine2
-Ace
-Rowdy
Black13th
Rangers
Gun Mage Captain?
Stormblade Captain
-Stormclad
ATRifleman
ATRifleman
Alten Ashley

That list is missing 12 points. I cannot for the life of me remember what, though!

Scenario was the pit.

He got first turn, ran up the board. I threw Death March on my wolves and Storm Rager on Grayle and advanced/ran most of my poo poo up the board. Grayle went to sit on friendly flag. His turn he runs the rangers up and starts shooting things. Kills about 7 of the wolves and then puts some shots into Ghetorix. Dice gods hate me and he ends up with a few rolls that pull 12 on 2D6. At the end of the turn Ghetorix is on 8 boxes with no spirit and Grievous Wounds, which is pretty maddening. He moves Rowdy to just outside my feral's threat range (a mistake!)

On my turn after my vengeance moves I feat, Primal the feral, throw Death March on the skinwalkers, and charge the wolves and skinwalkers ahead, killing 5 rangers and putting a dent into the things behind them. I also get the kill on Alten which is Very Good. Using the trigger on the feat, I get Morraig and the Feral into positions where they can get decent charges off. The Feral scraps Rowdy and Morraig puts a decent dent into the Stormclad. I'm bad and forgot to get a guy into position for flank so it could have been much better. He then repositions to sit on top of Caine. The Pureblood sprays a few things and misses because dice games.

On his turn he goes about killing off my wolves, half my skinwalkers, and the black13th spike a bunch of damage rolls and kill Morraig (annoying!). He runs the last ranger up but can't quite get it within 4" of my flag.

Back to me and the Feral frenzies into a rifleman, Ghetorix gets healed finally, and my other things just sort of advance and do really poor damage. Grayle charges the ranger near my flag and sprints back. I'm now at 3 points to his 2.

On his turn Caine moves up, feats, and blows away everything I have in the zone (skinwalkers, the full hp pureblood). My side of the board is now down to Grayle, the wilder, ghetorix (10hp) and the feral (very little hp). He then moves back to his flag and scores 1 there + 1 for the center zone, putting the score at 4-4.

On My turn I pull out the jank win by doing the thing I wrote about earlier. I run the wilder up, use Grayle to heal the Feral, warp speed and run it near his flag. The wilder contests the center zone and the feral contests his flag, so when my turn ends I'll score one for a 5-4 win. I fish for some points by charging Ghetorix into the storm clad and miss 3 attacks. I end the turn and win the game.

Pretty much I won because that feral got overlooked. I'll take it!

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
In other news, water is wet. Here's hoping for annual balance changes!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also apparently I am going to a team tournament! I'm gonna run my Vlad2 and need a decent pairing that is hopefully not Irusk. How does Kozlov fair against Wurmwood?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also also there is a custom battlebox Journeyman league and I'm pretty confident that Mohsar is the best choice ever.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

gannyGrabber posted:

Also apparently I am going to a team tournament! I'm gonna run my Vlad2 and need a decent pairing that is hopefully not Irusk. How does Kozlov fair against Wurmwood?

Would you be willing to share your list? I need to get in some games for the cowards league so I can earn a coin and I was thinking of dropping Vlad2, whom I haven't played yet. I want to see if I can distill out a 25 point rumble list for him.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

koreban posted:

Would you be willing to share your list? I need to get in some games for the cowards league so I can earn a coin and I was thinking of dropping Vlad2, whom I haven't played yet. I want to see if I can distill out a 25 point rumble list for him.

This is my current Vlad2 list. It does very well!

Vlad2
-Behemoth
-Drago
Drakhun
Drakhun
Iron Fang Kovnik
Eliminators
Eliminators
IFP
-UA
Mechaniks (min)
Bombardiers (min)

I can tell you from experience that a really great Vlad2 list at 25 points is as follows...

Vlad2
-Behemoth
IFP
-UA
Eliminators

Though you can sub out Behemoth for Drago and a Jugg/Kodiak if you're not confident with a single heavy.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Why Drago? Even with the bond he's worse than a juggernaut. I recently ran Vlad1 with 3 berserkers and drago just for funsies to fling them across the board, but I wouldn't actually suggest someone do that.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

gannyGrabber posted:

This is my current Vlad2 list. It does very well!

Vlad2
-Behemoth
-Drago
Drakhun
Drakhun
Iron Fang Kovnik
Eliminators
Eliminators
IFP
-UA
Mechaniks (min)
Bombardiers (min)

I can tell you from experience that a really great Vlad2 list at 25 points is as follows...

Vlad2
-Behemoth
IFP
-UA
Eliminators

Though you can sub out Behemoth for Drago and a Jugg/Kodiak if you're not confident with a single heavy.

I was waiting on the behemoth resculpt to pick him up, so I can't quite field that one yet, but thanks a bunch, that's a couple really fun looking lists. I'll be looking at playing those when I pick up B.

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist

gannyGrabber posted:

I thought Zerkova was good now?

And Mohsar with goats is a trap.

gannyGrabber posted:

I mean, Irusk2 is one of the few actual Wurmwood counters out there, but if you really don't want to play him, Kozlov with Iron Fangs can at least continue playing the game while Wurmwood does his thing.
Just needs to have a way to deal with Stones and not fold in case Wurmwood drops the straight control game for a turn to go double Hellmouth.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

Playing pFeora tonight for the first time.

I'm mostly playing her because I adore her model and just painted it up, but she seems to be a pretty solidly B-tier caster. I'm really unsure how to make her work, because she seems to have a total lack of synergy with anything except Hand of Judgement. I just crammed in all the standard Protectorate staples and am basically crossing my fingers here.

quote:

Protectorate of Menoth - Feora

Theme: No Theme Selected
75 / 75 Army

Feora, Priestess of the Flame - WJ: +31
- Hierophant - PC: 3
- Hand of Judgment - PC: 18 (Battlegroup Points Used: 18)
- Templar - PC: 15 (Battlegroup Points Used: 13)
- Reckoner - PC: 16

Allegiant of the Order of the Fist - PC: 3
Allegiant of the Order of the Fist - PC: 3
Nicia, Tear of Vengeance - PC: 5
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - PC: 4
Vassal Mechanik - PC: 1
Reclaimer Gatekeeper - PC: 3

Choir of Menoth - Leader & 3 Grunts: 4
Idrian Skirmishers - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Idrian Skirmisher Chieftain & Guide - Chieftain & Guide: 5
Temple Flameguard - Leader & 9 Grunts: 11

The basic plan is that the Flameguard and Allegiants run up and jam, while the Warjacks, Feora, and Idrians take care of business.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something blindingly obvious about Feora?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

chutche2 posted:

Why Drago? Even with the bond he's worse than a juggernaut. I recently ran Vlad1 with 3 berserkers and drago just for funsies to fling them across the board, but I wouldn't actually suggest someone do that.

Drago has a couple things going for him that makes him better than a Jugg under Vlad2: The bond let's him buff his def to a more respectable 13 (17 under cover!) and gives the chance that your opponent will miss an attack and whiff a charge+scrap. Crit amputation is incredibly deadly for gargantuans (can do up to a +9 bonus!), and berserk is good for clearing out several dudes cheaply.

Vlad2 just doesn't need the extra +2 dmg for armor cracking that the jugg provides: the Feat puts your iron fangs up to 16s, your Drakhuns up to weaponmaster 17s, and your eliminator combo strikes up to 18s.

Wizard Styles posted:

I thought Zerkova was good now?

Her huge weakness is that she has absolutely no way to increase warjack speed or to move her opponent's stuff around. And when everyone is pre-measuring, it's really goddamn hard to get her warjacks into combat.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

chutche2 posted:

Seems like he'd be good with some def stacking, but yeah losing personal s&p makes him a hard sell for me as well.

There is no better option for wurmwood than irusk2. His feat, and with solid ground, completely ignores wurmwoods entirely. FF Pathfinder and more importantly being able to see through forests is goddamn huge, add torch and you can basically snipe wurmwood with a couple of mortars if you get the flare on him. Outside of a yuri + manhunters + kossites boat we don't have that kind of an answer anywhere else.. but then that boat becomes super goddamn worthless if yuri dies. (More worthless**)

Maybe do old witch - run scrapjack and ragman close enough to wurmwood, UP her with Avatar on, assassinate, then ride away on a unicorn to the magical land of gumdrop sunshines.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

gannyGrabber posted:

Drago has a couple things going for him that makes him better than a Jugg under Vlad2: The bond let's him buff his def to a more respectable 13 (17 under cover!) and gives the chance that your opponent will miss an attack and whiff a charge+scrap. Crit amputation is incredibly deadly for gargantuans (can do up to a +9 bonus!), and berserk is good for clearing out several dudes cheaply.

Just a note here: bond is for unstable checks, imprint is for poultergeist, so the def stacking doesn't have to be with Vlad. Not that youd be better off taking him with anyone but Vlad, but... Strakhov maybe?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

albany academy posted:

Just a note here: bond is for unstable checks, imprint is for poultergeist, so the def stacking doesn't have to be with Vlad. Not that youd be better off taking him with anyone but Vlad, but... Strakhov maybe?
Yeah i meant the imprint. The bond is decent but not hugely important to why I like Drago.

I've singlehandedly had games won for me because a bad guy poo poo the bed on a to-hit and got pushed away. It's seriously good.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Any of you folks playing Thyra? I have a WTC style team tourney this weekend, and I am still hammering out a list for her. I unfortunately do not own flamebringers, but I have most of the rest of the faction.

So far most of my lists are 2 x templar, sometimes a reckoner or avatar, daughters, idrians/TFG, support stuff

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I've got some khador questions just so I can understand some things better:
- for battle mechaniks do jacks regain d3 wounds per model in the mechanik unit or just d3 wounds for the whole unit?
- can comrade Joe use his speeches to boost the hit of a field gun?
- what warcaster should I look at if I want a mostly infantry list? Apparently flag man is good? I have kozlov and scorscha
- what's an epic warcaster? Can I only play the butcher with dogs in a bigger game?
- can I use combined fire with a rifle squad in differing sizes (ex. One combined fire shot with six guys and two with two) or is it an all or nothing deal?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

- for battle mechaniks do jacks regain d3 wounds per model in the mechanik unit or just d3 wounds for the whole unit?
- what warcaster should I look at if I want a mostly infantry list? Apparently flag man is good? I have kozlov and scorscha
- what's an epic warcaster? Can I only play the butcher with dogs in a bigger game?
- can I use combined fire with a rifle squad in differing sizes (ex. One combined fire shot with six guys and two with two) or is it an all or nothing deal?

Each model can remove d3
Yes, he can use his speech on any Winterguard Unit
Flagman (irusk2) is the best infantry caster in the game imo. Be careful if you're still new to the game, as positioning is a very important thing to learn and he largely lets you ignore that with tactician.
Epic just means different versions of the caster. You can use any version of any caster at any point level, but if you're running b3 in a battlebox game you're a jerk.
You can use it in any combination of models in the unit, provided they all have the CRA rule.

Edit: :synpa:

wearing a lampshade fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 27, 2016

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

1) Per model. Note that any model wanting to repair needs to be base to base itself.
2) Yep!
3) Leaving this to people with more expertise with Khador.
4) "Epic" was just a term used to differentiate different versions of a warcaster. It did make a difference in Mk1 I think (came in during Mk2), but didn't for Mk2 and doesn't for Mk3. Nowadays people use "1", "2", "3", etc to refer to different versions of a warcaster. The only restriction is you can't use different versions of the same warcaster in a mullticaster game, so I couldn't use Stryker1 and Stryker2 together.
5) Yep, you can have different sized groups CRAing.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS

albany academy posted:

Sure, but with anyone other than vlad you have a 1 in 3 chance each time you run or charge and use poltergeist to blow up.

albany academy posted:

Outside of a yuri + manhunters + kossites boat we don't have that kind of an answer anywhere else.. but then that boat becomes super goddamn worthless if yuri dies. (More worthless**)

Elite Cadre doesn't go away when Yuri dies.

Amateur Sketch
Feb 23, 2008

a kaleidoscopic supernova
of all your hopes and dreams

1) Repair is d3 boxes per model using the skill in base-to-base contact with the warjack.
2)Yes, or any unit that says "winter guard" in its title.
3) Flag Man (Irusk 2) is Very Good with infantry, and so are Vlad 1 and 2. Sorcha 1 makes things easier for your dudes to hit things with her freeze and KD abilities.
4) Epic casters are different versions of the same character. They can be played at any points level.
5) Combined Ranged Attacks (and Combined Melee Attacks) can be done with however many guys on different targets as you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

PaintVagrant posted:

Any of you folks playing Thyra? I have a WTC style team tourney this weekend, and I am still hammering out a list for her. I unfortunately do not own flamebringers, but I have most of the rest of the faction.

So far most of my lists are 2 x templar, sometimes a reckoner or avatar, daughters, idrians/TFG, support stuff

War Room Army

Protectorate of Menoth - Thyra

Theme: No Theme Selected
75 / 75 Army

Thyra, Flame of Sorrow - WJ: +29
- Templar - PC: 15 (Battlegroup Points Used: 15)
- Guardian - PC: 15 (Battlegroup Points Used: 14)

Wrack - PC: 1
The Covenant of Menoth - PC: 4
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - PC: 4
Vassal Mechanik - PC: 1

Daughters of the Flame - Leader & 5 Grunts: 10
Daughters of the Flame - Leader & 5 Grunts: 10
Choir of Menoth - Leader & 3 Grunts: 4
Idrian Skirmishers - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Idrian Skirmisher Chieftain & Guide - Chieftain & Guide: 5

---

GENERATED : 09/27/2016 09:34:27
BUILD ID : 2024.16-08-27

Here's something I just made up based on your input. I feel like a Guardian is a good pick for tossing out Strangleholds and shifting Silence of Death around. I like Avatar with her as she's generally pretty focus strapped; and she buffs it pretty well. Book is there to keep her from falling over which is usually what tends to get her killed, as Def 17 is legit af

I could also see dropping Idrians for TFG + Pyrrhus + Reclaimer. As both Glimpse of Fate and Ashes of Urcean can help Thyra get work done