Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I would say “lol what if RB catches Ferrari this year” but Gasly is the other driver. If Dan were still in that seat it might be a real possibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

track day bro! posted:

I'm a Max fan now, I love big Max. Max ftw

god you have the worst opinions in this thread. mods put this goon out of its misery

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Big Kev owns, how Romain is still in the sport is a mystery

Only the truth of the gospel is spoken in this thread

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Pirate Radar posted:

I would say “lol what if RB catches Ferrari this year” but Gasly is the other driver. If Dan were still in that seat it might be a real possibility

Red Bull won’t make the top three this year and it will be Gasly’s fault

E: Ah gently caress, a double post

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Red Bull seem to have come off worst from the aero changes, long may it continue.

Interestingly McLaren seem to have gone for a lower downforce philosophy than the other midfield teams and because they're so bunched up and overtaking is actually possible it seems to be paying off.

Then again it's exactly what Williams did a few years back, and it's led to where they are now.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

Red Bull seem to have come off worst from the aero changes, long may it continue.

Interestingly McLaren seem to have gone for a lower downforce philosophy than the other midfield teams and because they're so bunched up and overtaking is actually possible it seems to be paying off.

Then again it's exactly what Williams did a few years back, and it's led to where they are now.

Shut the gently caress up

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Where can I buy Huski chocolate? I rode into work today and I could use some to recover?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I don't think Huski Chocolate exists anywhere, it's just a way of turning cash into paddock passes

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Where can I buy Huski chocolate? I rode into work today and I could use some to recover?

Huski Chocolate is a PMI-driven initiative to demonstrate our commitment to continuous innovation and development of new solutions that can expedite positive change for society. Inspired by the drive and dedication of our partners, it articulates how we are transforming our business through science and by adopting a new way of thinking and exploring every option.

Our partners are constantly exploring new solutions and embracing new thinking and new ways of doing things. That is what Huski Chocolate is all about – the quest to constantly innovate and improve using R&D, technology and innovation.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Not one mention of Synergy there. I'm not entirely convinced.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hass needs a better driverr
Ferrari needs a better driver
RBR needs a better driver
Renault needs a better engine

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sauber Alfa Romeo need a better driver

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Alfa need two better drivers

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
(Kimi is poo poo)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Huski Chocolate is a PMI-driven initiative to demonstrate our commitment to continuous innovation and development of new solutions that can expedite positive change for society. Inspired by the drive and dedication of our partners, it articulates how we are transforming our business through science and by adopting a new way of thinking and exploring every option.

Our partners are constantly exploring new solutions and embracing new thinking and new ways of doing things. That is what Huski Chocolate is all about – the quest to constantly innovate and improve using R&D, technology and innovation.

Project Management Institute????

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If i where Binotto i would legit think about making Charles the number one driver.
And fixing the loving engine.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

There is no chance Vettel won’t be #1 through this season

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In the two races he hasnt done anything to be considered number one.
At least he didnt crash into Leclerc in lap 2.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Tsaedje posted:

(Kimi is poo poo)

Goddamn this is a very wrong opinion.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
He hasn't done anything of significance in over a decade, and was consistently outperformed by Vettel, a man who is literally Sebastian Vettel

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Kimi is insanely bad and past it and should have learned from Schumachers return to F1.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In an alternate universe there was a Leclerc/Raikkonen pairing

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Insanely bad seems like an exaggeration, he is definitely past his prime but I love him anyways.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lou Takki posted:

Insanely bad seems like an exaggeration, he is definitely past his prime but I love him anyways.

He’s won 4 races in the last 10 years in all motorsports.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
He got a free pass to be poo poo at Ferrari for years because Lewis and Fernando squabbled him into a world championship and Ferrari haven't managed to do better than that in 11 years

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My favorite meme in this forum is "I don't remember or never watched F1 15 years ago"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Who was the last guy to win a race for Ferrari? :thunk:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtfX1hhe8F/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7cstqgs5raeb

Just what the gently caress

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Theophany posted:

Who was the last guy to win a race for Ferrari? :thunk:
Gerhard Berger. Aus '87. Every win since had been for FIAT.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
binman mark webber was more of a challebge to binman vettle than binman kimi is

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that red dot is the electrical system is failling and this car is really dangerous right now? scary

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Dubs posted:

binman mark webber was more of a challebge to binman vettle than binman kimi is

Mark Webber is approximately 1.488x the driver Kimi is

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:godwin:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

You Am I posted:

god you have the worst opinions in this thread. mods put this goon out of its misery

the only good thing about australia is the big lez show

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

My favorite meme in this forum is "I don't remember or never watched F1 15 years ago"

To be fair Formula 1 is poo poo and not being able to remember some dogshit race from 10 years ago is more a blessing than anything else

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

This and Coopers Sparkling Ale™️

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Pablo Bluth posted:

Gerhard Berger. Aus '87. Every win since had been for FIAT.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

And TFAB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
The Renaultest gif. Well done.