Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

alpaca diseases posted:

I also just re-read from our last trip to Baitel -> Jubilee (still awesome btw) and was wondering if I could throw these unrelated questions out Diog?

Chait, do you know an Ea Nasir?—Word on the street was that he was from Sier

The 32 Zepathian MM equivalents along with Raphu- who are they and where were they on the Jubilee/did they survive/where are they now?
These are good questions, but it looks like we are probably close to the Time Skip, when we'll be handling lots of different things, including anything anyone wants to toss on top of the pile. Could I ask you to just repost them them?

Thank you very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamyourking
Oct 27, 2007

Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer.
Toilet Rascal

Z the IVth posted:

It's in her name Nonosephine.

As I recall, we ended up making Eliahaba an anti-social weirdo; and once he got old enough that it was really weird that he wasn't married the only willing person his family could find was an equally anti-social weirdo-who also happened to be missing her nose. Strangely, they seem to have a genuinely affectionate marriage.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe

Diogines posted:

These are good questions, but it looks like we are probably close to the Time Skip, when we'll be handling lots of different things, including anything anyone wants to toss on top of the pile.

*Begins salivating*

A Terrible Person fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 19, 2024

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
Index updated.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Thank you very much!

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Adding to the timeskip pile: Help Jobe find a new set of urim and thummim, or maybe create a set for him if we can? I think the Divination domain might give us insight into its creation.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
Good call. Nice thinking

+1

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
I believe our scrying domain included teaching the especially pious secret scrying rituals, and jobe seems like a great candidate for that.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Part of our powers, but won't this be a big "Enkidel's got the inside scoop" move and put us on people's 'something fucky' radar?

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

When we teach jobe and other suitable candidates we do it in a dream so they'll just think El did it.

Also we should make sure to tell them to go to their good friend enkidel and tell him of their wondrous new ability.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

Blasphemaster posted:

Part of our powers, but won't this be a big "Enkidel's got the inside scoop" move and put us on people's 'something fucky' radar?

"When I went to batiel I was taught this ritual, to be used super responsibly by only the most pious, now I can share it with you, and you can never tell anyone about it."

"This ritual was passed down by the royal line of Zepa, but can only be performed by a priest of El, so now I am teaching it to you"

There's a lot of ways to hide it being anything but knowledge passed down from Much More Blooded folks/rituals that work. Obviously we need to limit circulation to people who won't think its that weird.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I think we should not do a thing that we not only have literally no reason to do, but could also raise questions about our nature–a situation we’ve been explicitly warned to avoid even the slightest possibility of at all costs

The question here being Jobe asking: “Enkidel how have you, in the time between needing my help to attempt one in Zepath and now, suddenly gained what appears to me to be Cohen tier knowledge about how to perform divination?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

alpaca diseases posted:

I think we should not do a thing that we not only have literally no reason to do, but could also raise questions about our nature–a situation we’ve been explicitly warned to avoid even the slightest possibility of at all costs

The question here being Jobe asking: “Enkidel how have you, in the time between needing my help to attempt one in Zepath and now, suddenly gained what appears to me to be Cohen tier knowledge about how to perform divination?

"When I conducted a Cohen tier divination with your knowledge and consent that led to the loss of the previous urim and thummim."

+1 to getting a new set and making sure we don't raise suspicion.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Diogines posted:

Jobe holds the urim and thummim over the corpse and begins to chant in the priestly tongue.

“What are you taking about? I did the ritual after you said you needed it done to see if we had to evacuate, not you

Wait are you serious that it was actually you doing it and that’s why the urim and thunnim broke? and now you want to teach me how to do it properly??

Enkidel how and when did you learn rituals known only to ranking memers of the Temple of El and HOW were you able create some of the Temples most sacred tools??!!”

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 22, 2024

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

"You have to know these things when you're a King, you know."

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

We should establish a bear rehab center with a swing

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sdnc90UwFo1uvv5gh.mp4

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

alpaca diseases posted:

“What are you taking about? I did the ritual after you said you needed it done to see if we had to evacuate, not you

Wait are you serious that it was actually you doing it and that’s why the urim and thunnim broke? and now you want to teach me how to do it properly??

Enkidel how and when did you learn rituals known only to ranking memers of the Temple of El and HOW were you able create some of the Temples most sacred tools??!!”

"Look. You've seen a lot of very strange things around me. You'll just have to accept that this is one more. I swear before El that I did not gain these maliciously, and you shouldn't be worried that someone might come looking for them. Beyond that, some gift Urims shouldn't be looked in their Thunnins."

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Volmarias posted:

"Look. You've seen a lot of very strange things around me. You'll just have to accept that this is one more. I swear before El that I did not gain these maliciously, and you shouldn't be worried that someone might come looking for them. Beyond that, some gift Urims shouldn't be looked in their Thunnins."

(Every Melachim who has repeatedly warned us about drawing peoples attention to the fact strange things happen around us, and of what would result if it is): :ughh:

Suriel: :doit:

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Expect the next update on Saturday, maybe Friday night.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

*Saturday or Sunday.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

You decide to accept the inebriated-cake-loving-bear, Bright Boy as a gift and take proper steps, you hope, to prevent him from mauling anyone. You intend to add him to the Zuu, when it is eventually finished, In the weeks and months ahead this… actually works out? So long as you ensure they are given enough beer and sweets that is, the bear is rather rowdy if denied them and because the people of Kavodel are responsible adults with common sense, and you also sometimes posses some of those qualities, you do not allow children to come into close proximity with the bear, ever. You wanted to side-step the prickly legal issue of what happens to you if the bear kills someone and so you re-gifted the bear to Besai, son of Azor. You do not know Besai especially well, Kavodel was a big town before you left, but asked Asahel to find someone for you to give it to and Asahel suggested Besai who is Blooded enough to handle an angry bear if he had to and, according to Asahel, strange enough to play nurse-maid to its hangovers if needed. Besai was probably the first Zepathan to marry a foreign princess in… generations and definitely the first one to get a dancing bear as a wedding present in just as long. Last you checked in on them, Zeruiah was making adorable outfits for the bear and trying to teach it to sing, with mixed results.

Back in the present, what of the proposal of Beri, son of Thahash of House Thahash, Very Rich Man and an influential trader in this region of Ur?

The bonds you would form were perhaps not as close as what Beri proposed, you would not just open your forges and workshops and give him all of your secrets (something he seemed to think a perfectly reasonable thing to ask for?) but you did agree to an exchange of artists and poets, you would send men to the city of Nephtarah to help spread knowledge of how the men of Kavodel read and write and to jump-start their parchment making processes. Beri seemed pleased… if a little disappointed that you were not as open to exchanging ideas as he seemed to expect you to be and so while relations would likely improve, you would not gain the apparently ancient hoarded knowledge of the stars which the men of Nephtarah have been collecting for countless generations.

As to Beri’s final request…

Diogines posted:

"We have heard many stories of your heroic deeds and slaying of demons! It would be an absolute delight to send some poets to accompany a few of your heroic sorts around on their daring escapades to chronicle their deeds and ensure they are memorialized in song and story!"

You shrugged. Men from Nephatarah could follow any of the adventurers and fighting men of Zepath… if they could keep up (and if they could keep themselves safe), if such men wanted to be followed, that was between them. What will come of a bunch of foreign artists following your men around? We may find out in time…

[…]

Speaking of time… you are rather busy but you are not being rushed and so when a number of men came from the city of Zarethan, including a priest who did not seem particularly heretical by Donut standards.

The tale they all told was roughly the same. That the king of the city, Perida, son of Zabud who took power after overthrowing his predecessor a number of years before the Jubilee was an absolute lunatic obsessed with ensuring his people live by El's law to protect them from Kelashin and the Bnainokt and their other foes, killing people for the perceived slightest infraction.

You questioned the priest and the other men who came to you to beg for help. You sent human spies and scouts and even some Melachim. While the Melachim you sent refused to spy on human affairs, they were reasonably confident (if not certain) that there were no demons or strange supernatural events going on in the city, which is what you sent them to find out and which they were willing to investigate. The city is not overrun by goblins and foreigners do trade there, you could and did just send some men to poke around. The reports of your spies are mixed. Some think that Perida is indeed just a lunatic who is killing a large number of his own people to ensure El’s favor and thus protect the city… and some of your spies think he is just an rear end in a top hat who is using that as a justification to scare the entire city and stay in power. El’s priests and the temple have not been harmed and a portion of the property taken has been given to the temple… whose High-Priest is Perida’s cousin. Unless you use Nephesh and perform some Divination, or go yourself, the other tools at your disposal probably won’t give you more useful information.

1. How do you want to deal with the situation in Zarethan?

A. I don’t. I do not think this is a problem I want to deal with. I do nothing.

B. Spend around 3 Shards of Nephesh to learn useful information about whether or not Perida is actually mad and his motivations for doing what he is doing.

C. Visit Zarethan myself and investigate. Do so openly, I am visiting the city. This probably includes talking to Perida.
D. Covertly visit Zarethan.

E. Find someone Less Crazy in Zarethan who I think could make a half decent king and try to covertly put them in power, probably through a mix of assassinations and/or mercenaries.
G. E., but also have some Gibborim kidnap and/or mysteriously kill Perdia and disappear the body, whose sudden disappearance will probably make the transition go much smoother and be less bloody. There are not a LOT of well blooded men from Kavodel who would actually agree to abduct a foreign king, but there are some who you can probably expect to do it if you asked.
H. G., but keep it in the family. I have relatives who would probably do it, probably one of Esher’s sons or grandsons. This will decrease the likelihood that word leaks of what I did. Keep it in the family.

I. Personally go to Zarethan, denounce Perida openly as a heretic and hope to start a civil war. Leave and hope someone Less Crazy wins.
J. I., but you are doing this to try to put someone into power.

K. Conquer Perida, install one of your people as its new king. This will, broadly speaking, not be a popular idea but at least Othniel the Interventionalist Melachim thinks this is an EXCELLENT idea? (Though he thinks you should wait until securing Dor and Acco before saving every other city in the region).

L. Send Perida a letter telling him to Stop Being Such a Crazy rear end in a top hat because you don’t think El likes it.
M. L., but it is not because you don’t think El dislikes it, but because you are sure El dislikes it.
N. Send Perida a letter telling him to Stop Being Such a Crazy rear end in a top hat because if he does not, you are going to stop him, by force.
P. Send Perida a letter telling him that he does not need to worry anymore, he killed all the heretics, great job, you don’t need to butcher your own people anymore, All The Heretics Are Dead! Now please stop killing everyone?

Q. Try to open negotiations to vasallize the city of Zarethan, in which case Perida won’t need to kill his own people anymore, since you will protect them from Kelashin and the Bnaimokt? It should go without saying that this will be Very Unpopular among Zepathans, Armanumians will either be neutral or supportive in that some just won’t care and others probably like the idea of THEIR king being even more powerful and controlling more of the region? Clearly, thinks Joe Armamuniam on the Street, if my King conquers other cities nearby it will be for my benefit, since he is also my King.

R. Something else. What? Fill in.

[…]

El help us, we are working on preparing the Time-Skip. This is going to be a big undertaking. We are not certain yet exactly where we plan to stop it. Perhaps after the food situation is stabilized, perhaps when Dor or Acco are on their Acco are on their way, perhaps when, IF either of them get to Zepath? Expect at least a few years and certainly less than ten.

This is taking a bit to prepare and we want to ask for your help. A LOT has happened since the last time skip and to ensure the Time Skip actually covers the things you care about, we need to know what things you care about.

There is not a vote on allocating your time or resources yet, that will be a separate vote and will take some time to set up, we are still working on it.

We have several write-in questions and we know people prefer lettered ones but we really need this information so Pretty-Please, do write in! Your answers will be Very Helpful!

2. What are some actions of minor or modest scale you want to do BEFORE the Time-Skip?

Write in anything which does not take serious time or resources, which you want us to process before the Time-Skip happens. There won’t be any further votes to guide them, we will do our best to try to figure out if your idea is something which other parts of Enkidel would oppose and if they do, skip it. If not, Enkidel will do it. There are times, most of the time in fact, when you have to share control of Enkidel with everyone else. This is not one of those times. Go wild! Write in whatever you want. We will do our best to handle all of them.

3. What are some actions of a minor or modest scale you want to do DURING the Time-Skip? Write-In.

This is essentially the same as 2, but are ones you want to do DURING the Time-Skip.

4. Are there any specific pieces of information you want to find out concerning people, places or events IN Zepath that you want follow up on during the Time-Skip and find out how they are going? Write-In.

Do you want to find out how a random merchant who had some screen time five months ago is doing? Do you want to know what your grandson Eleahba is up to? It may be more esoteric than most would care about but if YOU in particular want to know specifically about the progress of irrigation renovations are going, this is your time to ask and get answers! There have been times when people asked for information about something which was totally unrelated to whatever the current vote was and to ask again later. Well, this is the time to ask! Ask ANYTHING you want more information on which relates to people, places or things inside of Zepath, including yourself. Please read Question 5 quickly before starting to answer this one though, as they tie together.

5. Are there any specific pieces of information you want to find out concerning people, places or events OUTSIDE Zepath that you want follow up on during the Time-Skip and find out how they are going? Write-In.

This question is essentially the same as 4, except it concerns everyone and everything OUTSIDE of Zepath itself. Anything related to Dor, Acco or anything or anyone else in the entire world goes here.

6. What are some things you want to do during the Time-Skip which are likely to take significant resources or time? Write-In.

We are spending quite a lot of time structuring the votes to set up the Time-Skip but knowing in advance some of the things you are most interested in doing or focusing on helps quite a lot. By writing them in here you ensure they get on the menu.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 30, 2024

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

1 C
2 Collapse the local entrances to the underworld
3 Research spirals
6 Convert the palace into an academy

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

malbogio posted:

3 Research spirals
I would like to say I both appreciate and deeply respect your consistent interest in this topic, which you asked about in several previous time skips:

malbogio posted:

4. Spend more time appreciating Spirals. Searching for new applications for spirals. When we get drunk and people want epic stories proselytize about spirals instead. Keep a collection of spirals. Hold a lecture at the new academy on the merits of spirals. If spirals can be used to move water then what else can we use them to move?

malbogio posted:

Build plumbing with spiralpunk technology
[...]
Figure out how to create a dense tunnel network in the mesa (this may require extensive use of spiralpunk technology, and a miracle or two, but it would be rad as hell)

malbogio posted:

Continue evangelizing spirals.

malbogio posted:

Try coming up with new uses for spirals.[/b]

To everyone else. If you think whatever interest you want to follow up on is too niche, I promise, it is not. Malbogio posted about their interest in spirals and by EL, Enkidel will spend some time Pondering their Curves, Contemplating their Ends Both Pointy and Flat and Considering the Rotating Grooves of the Spirals.

We would also like to point out that Spiral Technology, in part, lead to your Fire-Spray-Contraption at the city gates back in Kavodel and are central to the plan to (eventually) get more water to the top of the Armanum plateau. They also see more mundane uses in irrigation right now.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 25, 2024

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1. A
Absolutely stop meddling. We need to get back to some non-interventionist policies and quick, or else every update is going to involve Donut assholes trying to use us as their "Free coup' d'etat" card.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
1. A. Unlike the goblin situation or the dog, this is just standard Donut shittery if they're not loving with the temple beyond having a bad priesthood. We have a million more important priorities.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

1. A

dooooooooooont careeeeeeeeeeeee

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Diog would we have gotten a reply from the Baitel re: the Temple by the end of the skip?

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

alpaca diseases posted:

Diog would we have gotten a reply from the Baitel re: the Temple by the end of the skip?
If you make sure to write it down to make sure we tell you, yes.

There are 20,000 things we need to keep track of and then remember to tell you about if it is interesting, so you reminding us is Very Helpful.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
1A
Send Melascouts to each city in the area looking for non-human influences, in accordance and acceptance of their refusal to meddle with human matters.
Get a reply from Baitel about the temple.
4~5 How are we handling manhood trials, especially manhood trials within the royal line of Tudiya's direct male descendants, those who scribe their names on Zepa's Monument?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
A

Send someone to Karnak to inform them of our situation and tell them it might be possible that we might migrate there with a smaller population in the far future

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

1. A
3. Make regular visits to Tudiya during his recovery.
5. It might be impossible to get updates on Yafa and Igal, but I'm really curious how they're doing.
6. Rebuild our forge.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
1 A

I have no special druthers over the time skip deets, tbh, everyone else is already coming up with good ones

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

A

Forbid travel to or near Hebronos or Dibonith. Use a Tudiya/Kitron justification- ie overrun and occupied on Jubilee cities with mind control concerns- if we can do so without being labelled a tyrant / wouldn’t raise too many questions
Perform an all-of-Plateau presence check for anything out of the ordinary.

Find and collapse every nearby nearby entrance to the Underdark including the ones in Kelashin if they let us
Wipe out Mardin (it’s not actually a city right, just a glorified bandit camp?
Visit Kelashin in person for the inaugural donating of the shekel of tribute to the Temple.
If they won’t cost shards–
Domain: Divination (Synergies: Personal ties, Physical focus: Red Cedar Club, Domain: Martial Champion, Domain: Melachim?) Ask Pubai to assist us with a divination to see if Ishamal is still alive or still exists and/or what happened to him
Domain: Divination (Synergy: Personal ties) what has become of Old Zepath?

Updates on:
Our grandson Elihaba
Our kin who came back from Baitel with us for Jubilee
The 2 Zepathian MM equivalents who also came
The reply from Baitel re: Our new Temple
Ask Chait if he knows an Ea-nasir - word on the street is that he was from Sier?
Perform Domain: Sword - Sword Knowledge on Damuzis sword for its complete history. Was it ever enchanted or enhanced in a mystical matter and if so, how?
Ask any Melachim who won’t run away why old Zepath was owned by Damat?

Being things we asked our messenger to very discreetly ask about—
What ended up being the result of our Ea-nasir vote?
Did Prince Nimrod of Kirton end up making it to Baitel?
How the Kadmonim / grasslands fared this Jubilee
How Karnak fared?
How Sier fared?
Any news from Khasis’s continued investigation of Bnaimokt Metal?
Did we find Armarnums old King and the people he took with him?

Voting to send, smuggle, or ask a Messengerchim to relay as appropriate–messages detailing this jubilee and what has happened to:
Amos
Issachar
Master Zamug
Master Ezbai

Begin the Plateau Fertilisation Initiative
Construct our new forge
Get Lefkandi, Ahaz, Ophaz etc to at least begin planning on how to fortify the poo poo out of the plateau.
Construct new granaries, cisterns etc in preparation for a continuation of Tudiya edicts once we’re out of the famine risk zone–if the ZMM bitch about it imply that we’d need them to go back the way we came, right?

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 00:25 on May 26, 2024

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
2. Do some of our Ishamal exercises (hitting our back with a stick, parting water, snuffing fires, ect.). Take a note of any changes in scope, scale, power or perception of these exercises since our empowering. Did we lose access to any of these powers?

3. Keep doing those Ishamal exercises.

6. Try to practice with our lightning domain. Don't intentionally spend more than a couple nephesh if necessary. If you accidentally spend more than 3 nephesh during the timeskip, just stop. The lack of stormy weather may have an effect on our ability to spend time practicing, but I'm putting it here anyway. Don't be afraid to ask any weather/lightning melachim for help, if there are any.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

1 A

2 Seal off all known caves. Survey the terrain to find the best spots for Tower Guard fortified beacon positions. Cluster the locations and ask Ahaz to find the most efficient distribution of mini-keeps so at least two towers can observe a given sealed cave. These locations are to be regularly scouted until the structure is complete. Give an incentive for people to search for and report new caves.

3 start to build the mini-keeps.

6 As above.
Fast-track our forge as much as we can without going overboard.
Build a trade network to keep us in bronze for ages. Stockpile bronze ingots.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

1. B
2. Set up and sanctify a secret Forge per Every Strikes instructions.
3. Spend some time in our Forge following Every Strikes instructions to bring our Forge up to how it was in Old Kavodel.
Visit Tudiya and investigate if we can help heal him with some spiritual power

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Put on a cooking competition, like a firehouse chili cook-off equivalent.

What's the best local (not OG region) dish presented?

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

1. A

I want to follow up with the heretical astronomers
I want to see how the Workshop is coming

I want to investigate any other cool swords in the city to get better at smithing swords.
I want to absorb as much mystical knowledge as we can.
I want to investigate access to the water crystals more closely

I want to keep an eye on the ZMM and do what we can to smooth things over with them
I want to gather historical information on the city
I want to spend more time attuning ourselves to our mastery over bloodedness

I want to gather intelligence on the goblins actively.
I want to follow up on the forest melachim and what arrangements we might yet come to.
I want to see what local resources Snarls can scout out
I want to look for mystical objects we might have missed

I want to set up our forge
I want to start mystical arts practice with Pubai
I want to spend time tending to Dad and Aaron in the hopes of healing their respective conditions.
I want to carefully track our nephesh growth.
I want to give swords out to every single blooded man we can.
I want to appoint some judges, and think hard about a code of laws that will let us user our powers most effectively. Should we pass a law about lying to the king? Would making Uriah a judge help us long term, even if he hates it right now?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

1. A
3. Set up watchtowers around the perimeter of the plateau
-Take Snarls on a mineral sniffing mission in our immediate area, looking specifically for smithing materials and Forbidden ??? Of Ninhurstet rocks
-Allow some of our loved ones to age, including Naomi
-Spend time with Tudiya. Consider if it is time to let him go.
5. Give everyone our forwarding address (Karnak, Amos, Orm, House of El, Azzazel)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
2. Poop.
3. Poop.
4. Did we poop?
5. See if anyone asked around about our poop
6. I'm not really sure how long Enkidel spends in the bathroom, but I have a suggestion for that throne we're not using...