Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

So wait the ThunderBumper thingo wasn't interpreted as just randomly redirecting everything perfectly back to where it woulda gone anyway for maximum luck shenanigans? When HCT actually calculated those odds at 0.4% to point out how unlikely it was, I was just mentally screaming the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah you did great in the clutch, I wrote off any earlier scumminess as just being in the same boat as Toal and Opop

I was lucky those two posted like that letting me blend right in

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well at least I didn’t have to vote wrong at the end

I’m probably a bit more irked than I would be normally since that was annoying to never once hear from Maugrim why he thought I was scum before getting voted but I’m over it

Good job by the scumteam and cool idea cube, thanks for running it!

Yeah, I'm sorry about that - what it boiled down to was your reputation for being completely unreadable - I thought Keats seemed towny and I became convinced Bif was town so you ended up as the default choice as a neutral read.

There didn't seem much point in giving you the arguments because you're a good enough player to argue back against anything and I wouldn't have had a clue whether to believe or not.

Having read Cube's errata I'm glad I gave up on trying to solve the luck stuff/night actions in the end. That was gonna be a futile path of madness.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
GG everyone and thanks to wologar for carrying.

The reason I was lurking d1 is I had 3x skin biopsies and that weighed more heavily on me emotionally than I believed it would so I took a day away rather than bring the wrong attitude into the game.

The results were fine btw so no worries

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I didn’t follow along but I assume I ended up being town mvp

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Wish I'd committed to shooting people who were coasting but it's always easier to say that than follow through. Any future iterations I play I'll either just be low-effort or pick up a cop role instead.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Toalpaz posted:

Real talk,

Maybe we just kill keats

Toalpaz posted:

Baseline:
Hal is lying and hiding the killer
Keats is lurking and scum
Bif is scum

:pensive: :fist: who's crazy and uncooperative now...

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Yeah, I'm giving Keats a "ONE FREE DEATH" coupon that I'll be sure to validate for him at my earliest opportunity.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

Thanks for the game, Cube. I had fun.

Thank for the win, Nep (and Meen)!

Clo, this role is clearly blessed.

I laughed so hard when I saw you'd picked it AND were still 3P!

Congrats, scumteam, you did a great job! Also, we need to vote out all the lurkers and stop voting out obvious town shroom Clo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Thanks for the game Cube, it was fun while I was alive! and I assume it was fun after too, I lost track pretty quickly.

also glad to see I'll never get to actually use the stupid roleswapper. and glad to be accidentally killed by sandwoof for the second game in a row that I've played with him, lol