Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Codependent Poster posted:

They should have taken a knee. The odds of scoring from your own 20 with 35 seconds left and one timeout against a really stout defense isn't good. Just take a knee and go to OT.

I'm guessing, trying to run a few plays gets a bit of confidence back in the team as well as hopefully some momentum. It really was a freak fumble, and not a horrible Jameis Winston style Pic-6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Goodnight poo poo thread title. You did us good.

It was fun guys.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Quest For Glory II posted:

Also Charles' fumbles were literally a 10 point swing for the Broncos because he also fumbled in the red zone too

I know he's really cool and all but I give him the CHOKER award of the night presented by Dodge

USE PROMO CODE CHOKER AND DRAFTKINGS WILL DOUBLE YOUR DEPOSIT UP TO 200 DOLLARS

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

spacemang_spliff posted:

the last 10 seconds of htis game encapsulate what it's like to be a queefs fan

cool rivals pun

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

i wouldn't say that peyton manning looked good, I'm just saying that peyton has more open looks when he calls the plays from shotgun than running gary kubiak's bad terrible plays

why did Denver hire him again he sucks

He's Elway's fluffer

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Also Charles' fumbles were literally a 10 point swing for the Broncos because he also fumbled in the red zone too

I know he's really cool and all but I give him the CHOKER award of the night presented by Dodge

don't be mean to jamaal he tried very hard and every disadvantaged kid who competes is a winner

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

TubeStank posted:

cool rivals pun

the sad thing is I've been a Chiefs fan for 20 years

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Bolverkur posted:

I just picked Chiefs as my team and this is the first season of NFL I watch and the first game I watch live

gently caress

everything
Way late but this is really amazing and hilarious. Welcome to the NFL son.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bolverkur if you're regretting your decision let me tell you about Jimmy Tomsula

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spoeank posted:

Bolverkur if you're regretting your decision let me tell you about Jimmy Tomsula

After that dull 30 seconds let me put you out of your misery and tell you the story about Joe "Sleepy" Philbin and the hapless Miami Dolphins.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Jimmy T rocks and I will hear no slander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bolverkur posted:

I just picked Chiefs as my team and this is the first season of NFL I watch and the first game I watch live

gently caress

everything

Don't worry, it gets better from here :)

(because it can't get worse)

• Locked thread