Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

This is one gun control policy away from being an American political cartoon.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Next strip is gonna be Ariel playing Silent Hill with Beardy while Zelda angrily flicks the bean, lol.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Still feel like her awful rich artist layabout boyfriend was a better fit tbh.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

jfc, what the gently caress is wrong with this guy? I mean, there's a naked girl in your bed and you talk about feelings? What are you, gay?

For the record, I don't hate Zelda, but sometimes the characters do some pretty dumb poo poo.

I Love Annie May fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Oct 4, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I Love Annie May posted:

jfc, what the gently caress is wrong with this guy? I mean, there's a naked girl in your bed and you talk about feelings? What are you, gay?

These nords have evolved past needing to smash puss whenever there's an opportunity.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Once again, pretty sure they've already had offcamera sex, also point of order she's not naked

Sardine Wit posted:

Still feel like her awful rich artist layabout boyfriend was a better fit tbh.

they had a lot in common

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I Love Annie May posted:

I think he know is only a trophy for Zelda social media post story. Having that part covered (Sex), he wonder about life stability and other issues.

Lorelei
My ship has passed you by
And though you promised me to show the way
You led me astray
You were my lorelei
What kind of fool was I
Cause I believed in every word you said
And now I wonder why

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I Love Annie May posted:

For the record, I don't hate Zelda, but sometimes the characters do some pretty dumb poo poo.

The first four days in New York they never left the bedroom. They also hosed like rabbits the first time they met in Stockholm.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

I Love Annie May posted:

WTF is this lovely rear end post? Are feelings only for gay people? Is it wrong for straight males to have other things going on then sex?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Shouldn't that guy be sleeping heavily by now?

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

MechaCrash posted:

Scrooge McDuck is rich as hell, but he also has some class and a moral compass. He wouldn't be caught dead near Donald Trump. :colbert:

He's explicitly and directly talked about the importance of taxes in some of the educational shorts!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
A Barks comic taught me about the concept of inflation.
And no not that kind of inflation, that was another one.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Barks's Scrooge is an interesting multifaceted antihero, Don Rosa reduced him into a boring miserly-but-lovable hero.

Thanks for reading my opinion on cartoon ducks!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

This is incredible, as always

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fathis Munk posted:

WTF is this lovely rear end post? Are feelings only for gay people? Is it wrong for straight males to have other things going on then sex?
It's what we call a "joke" or an ironically exaggerated expression of a common opinion. People do that sometimes.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Just three more Jones he can have a word in every panel!

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Fathis Munk posted:

Feeling that straight men should be emotionally stunted ambulatory penises is not uncommon. I mean it's ludicrously sexist and incredibly dysfunctional but what isn't these days? :v:

Alternately, it's a good example of Poe's Law. Your call.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

xthetenth posted:

Feeling that straight men should be emotionally stunted ambulatory penises is not uncommon. I mean it's ludicrously sexist and incredibly dysfunctional but what isn't these days? :v:

Alternately, it's a good example of Poe's Law. Your call.

Hardly works as anything but Poes law when easily 90%+ of my male coworkers and extended family would read exactly that conclusion from it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

code:

Welcome to the political cartoons thread 2017.
The current derailing topic is: FEELINGS.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

He didn't dispatch aid until days and days after the hurricane had passed.

JFC, get hosed, Garrison.

One of my former associates posted that Obama is, "the real racist," (I'm sure it was copy-pasted from another site) that Trump is being unfairly criticized about the Maria response, and his wife said that Ivanka Trump can use a private email server because she is not a government employee. When I posted articles about how Trump's response was days late and that Ivanka is an Adviser To The President and therefore an employee, they deleted the comments. :sad:

Bees?

No, Dees. Dees!

I'm the F-35 that Trump pledged to send to Puerto Rico. The F-35's that will do nothing to help rebuild the state and cost billions of dollars, that will never be based in a hurricane zone.

Okay, curators of nutcases, do you know what, "33" or "FE" means?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Post 9-11 User posted:

33rd degree Freemason, definitely. But FE's a mystery to me.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That Saudi prince with an Israel lapel pin is the funniest part.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Saint Sputnik posted:

I don't remember that one, got a link? My personal favorite derail was the one on backpacks.

backpacks? i would love a link to this please. Scrooge and weather-vanes, sure. But backpacks?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

It seems like I do this comic sooner every year .jpg

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Zetsubou-san posted:

backpacks? i would love a link to this please. Scrooge and weather-vanes, sure. But backpacks?

I don't have a link, but the gist of it was that someone (I think JRROSE) did a cartoon about how kids' backpacks were too heavy, and this one guy was apparently convinced that actually we needed to make backpacks even heavier because this would solve child obesity

And he wouldn't give it up, either, just pages and pages about how kids are all wimps who needed to be taught discipline anyway, and he didn't see how carrying 40lbs of books would be any harder than carrying 40lbs of extra body fat they'd get from not carrying heavy packs, and "maybe we should leave exercise to gym classes where kids can be overseen by professionals" was dumb fairytale unicorn magic that'd never work, and what's scoliosis

You got the impression that he thought exercise worked like that scene from Conan The Barbarian where a scrawny kid becomes Arnold Schwarzenegger because someone made him push a wheel in a circle all day for fifteen years

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

"A moment of silencers" would have been a much better phrase.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Can someone with better knowledge of world religions tell me what these all stand for?

Edit - thanks.

loquacius posted:

e: oh duh, the sword crest is Sikhism, I feel dumb for not getting that earlier
If you're dumb for not getting that, then I must be a raving idiot. Which... ok, there's some evidence that points in that direction, granted.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Oct 4, 2017

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Post 9-11 User posted:

"Flat Earth". See, the UN's logo proves that the earth is really flat. Airplane captains and everyone who's ever been on a ship are just in on the conspiracy.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Xander77 posted:

Can someone with better knowledge of world religions tell me what these all stand for?

Well, the easy ones are Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and Satanism (which is in there because of course it is (Dees))

the ship-wheel-looking thing is for Buddhism, the archway is for Shinto, the yin-yang is Taoism, the nine-pointed star thing in the upper left is Baha'i

Not sure what the Hamsa-looking thing, the Celtic-knot-looking thing, or the sword crest thing are for though

e: oh duh, the sword crest is Sikhism, I feel dumb for not getting that earlier

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Xander77 posted:

Bahá'í, Buddhism, Islam,
Christianity, Chinese folk religion, Hinduism, Shintoism,
Judaism, Wicca/general occult symbol, Taoism,
Jainism, Sikhism

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Bottom middle is Sikhism.

E: beaten

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Trump is a gamer and is time to admit he have a golf addiction that is getting in the way of his responsibilities.

We need to sent Trump to a camp to deprogram gamers... if that thing exist and are not a scam.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

E: instead of what I originally wrote I'm just gonna say "first dog good"

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 4, 2017

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

The lower two are Jainism (left) and Sikhism (right)
Edit: beaten like ramirez should be, thank you phone posting.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Post 9-11 User posted:

It goes with the covfe they're drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Loss.vgs

• Locked thread