Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Nice job Lazio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

quote:

Reports suggest that Massimo Ferrero has been removed as President of Sampdoria by the FIGC.

The news comes as the Samp owner failed to disclose a conviction to the league relating to the collapse of airline Livingston, which was owned at the time by holding company FG, presided upon by Ferrero.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the whole affair has dragged on for more than a year, but the league have now ruled that Ferrero cannot take up the official position of President

:poolgirl:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Ferrero needs to step up his crime game if he's getting in trouble for this.

I imagine he'll still own them, he just can't be the president according to the league. Maybe he will take a note from Preziosi's book and now a cardboard cutout of him will be the president.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

In light of this evening's matchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl-3x52gczQ

Can't say I expect Napoli to win this, except by maybe one goal less than they need to go through.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sturaro is so poo poo that I'm surprised he doesn't play for Milan.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lol

https://twitter.com/SerieAPics/status/849699161985474562

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

so Napoli players melt down because they think Cuadrado was diving, then Insigne goes down for an imaginary hit to the face?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

:hellyeah: fatty Gonz, he should have celebrated imo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

:hellyeah: fatty Gonz, he should have celebrated imo

I think he'd prefer to make it out of the stadium alive

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I tuned in late so hadn't seen Neto's save early on, that was pretty good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

I tuned in late so hadn't seen Neto's save early on, that was pretty good

The one vs Callejon? It was pretty good, agreed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I wonder if Hamsik will retire at Napoli.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

That was a good goal by Higuain, then my stream went to poo poo and I missed the equalizer

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

What about the sorpasso? One more goal ties it up, I don't think there is an away goals rule unless things have changed in recent years.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There is, Napoli need 2 more.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

There is, Napoli need 2 more.

Well that's this game done then. If Hamsik wasn't exhausted I have no idea why Sarri took him out. Bad sub.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

wtf 6 minutes?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve vs. Lazio in the final. This is probably good for anyone trying to get in to the Europa League.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Yeah it is.

Apparently it has been linked that we are definitely going to be getting Sassuolo's manager and that also means possibly switching to a 4-3-3 which I like the idea of a lot. Dortmund are really looking at Sousa so it's probably in both parties interests despite him saying that there are negotiation talks because he said that on April fools day.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
finally saw the highlights, ffs Neto what were you doing?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Soulex posted:

Yeah it is.

Apparently it has been linked that we are definitely going to be getting Sassuolo's manager and that also means possibly switching to a 4-3-3 which I like the idea of a lot. Dortmund are really looking at Sousa so it's probably in both parties interests despite him saying that there are negotiation talks because he said that on April fools day.

I thought Tuchel was supposed to be staying around Dortmund for awhile?

e- https://streamable.com/45mvx

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Seltzer posted:

I thought Tuchel was supposed to be staying around Dortmund for awhile?

e- https://streamable.com/45mvx

Amazing

Rumor has it not so much. I am not as confident about those links because it's also tied to English football and that's always crazy bullshit. Sousa is definitely leaving and Francesco is coming here more than likely. Apparently Sousa used to play for Dortmund so maybe that's why?

Speaking of German football. Mario Gomez apparently had a 7 minute Hattrick.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I'm pretty sure I've heard Tuchel is guranteed on for at least next year and yeah pretty much all the rumours of him moving seems to be english media bs, especially with regards to Arsenal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Amazing

Rumor has it not so much. I am not as confident about those links because it's also tied to English football and that's always crazy bullshit. Sousa is definitely leaving and Francesco is coming here more than likely. Apparently Sousa used to play for Dortmund so maybe that's why?

Speaking of German football. Mario Gomez apparently had a 7 minute Hattrick.

Yeah, he and Rossi had hat tricks this week, kinda weird.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Seltzer posted:

I'm pretty sure I've heard Tuchel is guranteed on for at least next year and yeah pretty much all the rumours of him moving seems to be english media bs, especially with regards to Arsenal.

Exactly my thinking. Sousa has had a poo poo season and everyone wants him gone, including himself and Tuchel is doing well seemingly so I don't know why Dortmund would replace him.

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah, he and Rossi had hat tricks this week, kinda weird.

Always a brides maid never a bride.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Always a brides maid never a bride.

Rossi had a hattrick when he played for us too, you know?

That aside, Gomez scored 9 goals this year, Rossi 4.

A completely random example of another player, Kalinic, for example, scored 14, 19 with the UEL included. I know nostalgia but c'mon.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

I remember that one quite well

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Kalinic I think, is good. I'd rather have him than that shithouse Ocampos.

Chiellini graduated from university today; he got the equivalent of a bachelors in business administration from the University of Torino school of management. His thesis was on Juventus, fitting for the criminal enterprise of business administration :troll:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Chiellini graduated from university today; he got the equivalent of a bachelors in business administration from the University of Torino school of management. His thesis was on Juventus, fitting for the criminal enterprise of business administration :troll:

So he'll be sitting alongside Agnelli and Nedved in due time then.

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850011643362906113

and I don't mean in a prison cell!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

lol damnit

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Sono guardato

Kalanic is good when he's on but when he isn't he is frustrating.

Gomez was the first player I ever really liked, so I'm glad that he's blossoming or whatever. Not bitter about my favorite player coming to my favorite team and completely being useless the entire goddamn time.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

trem_two posted:

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Empoli tied Pescara, lmao. Imagine if Palermo and Crotone weren't so insanely bad. The relegation safety level is going to be less than 30 this year.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I'm going to Milan tomorrow. Can I enter the stadium with a small backpack? In Belgium those aren't allowed anymore after last year's terrorist attacks.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It will always be hilarious to look at a Juve lineup that features attacking players Higuain, Dybala, Cuadrado, and...Stefano Sturaro.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
tidy stuff, nice goal

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I think playing Sturaro as an attacking midfielder might actually make sense if Pjanic was also in the lineup. Sturaro's one true skill is getting the ball, not actually taking possession, and getting run over from behind for a free kick call. Doesn't help much at the moment though.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Dybala is feeling it today
https://twitter.com/m1897/status/850793275149737987

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

uXs posted:

I'm going to Milan tomorrow. Can I enter the stadium with a small backpack? In Belgium those aren't allowed anymore after last year's terrorist attacks.

Honestly it depends. You should be ok but make sure you can carry everything in it by hand if you have to.

trem_two posted:

I think playing Sturaro as an attacking midfielder might actually make sense if Pjanic was also in the lineup. Sturaro's one true skill is getting the ball, not actually taking possession, and getting run over from behind for a free kick call. Doesn't help much at the moment though.

If Sturaro was on any other team he would look like the average garbageman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
ffs just score the 2nd goal already

• Locked thread