Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Flytrap posted:

He's either lying through his teeth or even more of a fuckup than anyone ever imagined. Unless you buy six mansions a day it is literally impossible for any normal person to spend 1 billion dollars in a lifetime, much less 7. No website costs that much.

:edi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Flytrap posted:

He's either lying through his teeth or even more of a fuckup than anyone ever imagined. Unless you buy six mansions a day it is literally impossible for any normal person to spend 1 billion dollars in a lifetime, much less 7. No website costs that much.
when someone says "7 million billion dollars" i too assume they are not being hyperbolic and take them seriously

LaughingWallaby
Mar 29, 2020

SalTheBard posted:

because Violence Against Women Act allows a Green Card to be expedited. Both of the hosts are incredulous about this fact.

Thank you for the summary.

As someone really struggling with the US Green Card system right now, its good to know that it has some element of sanity to help with Domestic Abuse situations like this.

On the other hand, its really extremely sad that so many men abuse women through exactly the same steps that the immigration process has already had to account for this.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

LastGoodBoy posted:

As someone who has listened to several years of him, yes. Sean is the complete opposite of Dick and is super level headed.

He's the co-host lmfao

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stalin-Chan posted:

this site is kind of already dead so i do wonder a little bit what it will be like after this but i wouldn't be shocked if nothing changed

Jeff, at minimum on the tech side, has ideas for things I think that would be good improvements. One would have stopped me from probing Slumpy like a jackass two days ago.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Flytrap posted:

Do you have any idea how expensive cookies are

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Stalin-Chan posted:

this site is kind of already dead so i do wonder a little bit what it will be like after this but i wouldn't be shocked if nothing changed

I doubt anything will change as far as axing blowtax goes.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561733780226965514/726937666775416912/lowtaxsavestheforums_-_Copy.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SalTheBard posted:

Ok I'll do it:

So I've now read everything you've posted, thank you again. You said the show hosts openly say they're white nationalists? Lowtax talking with these people on those grounds alone should mean lowtax is just done right?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Barudak posted:

Jeff, at minimum on the tech side, has ideas for things I think that would be good improvements. One would have stopped me from probing Slumpy like a jackass two days ago.

wow he figured out how to add a feature that permabans all current mods and admins?

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

SalTheBard posted:

All it took was an allegation, but because two other women have done it.

:laffo:

This is that pointer for checking your shoes if everywhere you go smells like poo poo, except Lowtax uses a diarrhea slipnslide to get around everyday.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Just start a new forum Jeff JFC

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

Barudak posted:

well that's good to hear, I am curious because I do suspect much of the technical problems of this site are more due to mismanagement by lowtax moreso than anything else, too bad the code base isn't open source so we cant all just make contributions to it (if it has to be a volunteer job).

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Flytrap posted:

yeah, he was being sarcastic.

i'd guess 5 figures tops but who knows how active everything else is. i thought the guy lived in a studio apartment and drove a hoopty so yeah, who fuckin' knows really i guess

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

Flytrap posted:

7 million sounds about right given what we know about his income

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hmm this lowtax guy, i don't care for him much

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This is so loving incredible

Rawr Dinosaur
Feb 10, 2012
Can i get a summary of the last 5000 posts? Is everyone bad now?

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Rawr Dinosaur posted:

Worse

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
You know what. I rescind all my statements

gently caress him, gently caress this site for it's tainted.

Burn it all down.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Slimy Hog posted:

Y'all realize that lowtax isn't gonna say anything about the forums purchase on that alt-right podcast right? He's gonna talk about how either he didn't hit those women or that they deserved it or something. The only thing he'll mention about the forums is that people there believed his "lying girlfriend" and stopped giving him free money on patreon.

lol

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

:yeshaha:

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hmm this lowtax guy, i don't care for him much

to me, this lowtax fella sounds like a real jerk

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rawr Dinosaur posted:

this is who we elected as our new godking

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009

LastGoodBoy posted:

I doubt anything will change as far as axing blowtax goes.

theres definitely going to be a few less people but it probably won't really make much of a visible difference.

nowadays I mostly post on LAN in the san francisco thread, and that's a pretty slow thread so I can't imagine it getting any more dead than that, other than just totally dead.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

SalTheBard posted:

Ok I'll do it:
Message from Sal in the future. I wouldn't normally annotate something like this, but there are horrible loving rape jokes and very distressing conversations of domestic abuse. If those are triggering for you please for the love of God do not read this post.

Starts with Lowtax talking about losing the site, and then sort of rambles a bit. I think one of the hosts is Maddox? I'm not sure

He made 7 million billion dollars on SA

He blames the internet outrage culture, calls it a fire tornado

Lowtax sounds hosed up

He starts talking about the assault allegations from his first wife. Podcast host with long hair says "I would assume that a lot of ex-wives do that, and I would assume a lot of them are telling the truth and also doing it back."

Lowtax rants about how this should be tried in a courthouse. He says his Ex-Wife didn't show up in court and that exonerates him from all charges. His ex-wife wanted a do over but Judge said no.

Long haired host brings Lowtax back around

Lowtax starts talking about his 2nd wife and says he won't go into it too much, but says that she accused him of abuse because Violence Against Women Act allows a Green Card to be expedited. Both of the hosts are incredulous about this fact. "The Judge asked her point blank if I had ever abused her, and she said "He stood over me and told me to punch him in the face."

Lowtax starts talking about Logan next. He says that Logan is an awesome person and they both hosts laugh. Lowtax says that when Logan wasn't drinking she was awesome. But she would drink and mix that with antidepressents and would become a handful.

Both of the hosts are horrible people interviewing a horrible person

Lowtax says that he's spoken to people that know Logan publicly and they support Lowtax, but they are afraid to say anything because of the internet outrage machine.

I feel like I should know the hosts, but I don't. Apparently long hair guy is "Dick" and short hair guy is "Sean". That is how I will refer to them from here on out

Dick says that even when he announced that he was having Lowtax he was dogpiled by the internet outrage culture. He says that he is a white nationalist and racist. Dick then reads Logan's facebook post asking people to send money to his daughters. They compliment Lowtax's GTR and are incredulous about the accusations

Lowtax makes a terrible joke "I use my left hand to eat cookies and my right hand to beat women." He again says that if you are found not guilty it used to be that people would believe that, but now allegations (especially on the internet) are all it takes to take someone down." He says the internet views him as an evil villain that could club a woman to death and get off with dazzling the courts.

The thing I find interesting is that Logan and HIs first wife both accused him of standing over her.

Dick says it's interesting that Logan cited Missouri Law and not her safety, he then asks what happened.

Lowtax explains the story with Logan. He says he has "Degenerative Disk Disorder"

loving hell we are only 13 minutes in

Lowtax says he has no feeling on the left side of his body. Casually mentions he has a $90k medical bill from the appointment where his disease was found. He says that Logan came out to take care of Lowtax, he says that Logan swore she stopped drinking. Lowtax says that he told Logan that he wouldn't be much fun because he would be contained to bed for the most part. The day before the post Logan started drinking in the upstairs of Lowtax's house. He says he knew Logan was drinking because she was slurring her words. Logan was trying to instigate a fight with Rich, but Rich decided to go to sleep. Lowtax woke up to someone punching him in the spine, he jumped out of bed, slipped and pushed her while falling into a childrens desk.

Dick says that a backhand isn't an unreasonable reaction to being punched in the back. The hosts are vile

Lowtax says that he doesn't know why Logan said anything about stairs and thought it was a joke in relation to "Do you have stairs in your house?"

Lowtax says he called the Police on Logan, Logan started screaming "He's raping me, he's raping me." The 911 Operator asked Lowtax to leave the room

Dick then brings up the 2nd allegation of domestic abuse and muddies the water saying that since Lowtax's wife was taken from the house so that means it must have been serious and tells him something about Lowtax's 2nd wife

Lowtax then starts talking about how both instances of abuse happened right around when he was having surgery.

Lowtax then says he tried to leave the room after being punched in his spine, nerve, muscle area. Lowtax then gives the protip of not going to the bathroom

Dick then says Oscar Pistorious also learned the same thing. gently caress these guys are VILE

Logan then plowed through the bathroom door like Jack Nicklason in the Shining. Logan was screaming "I'm being raped" Lowtax then says "It must have been a mobile rape because I was trying to get away from her!" Dick then excitedly asks if the 911 call is public.

Lowtax then talks about how he was recording Logan since she blacks out when she drinks. Sean then says he has experience with Psycho Women in his circles, Dick agrees "We all do!" The two hosts talk about how the cops cuffed and pepper sprayed a woman and they both wish they had seen it live

Lowtax says he wasn't cohabitiating with Logan, she was only there because Lowtax's parents couldn't help him due to weakened immune systems.

Lowtax finally got away from Logan. The hosts ask if Lowtax was raping her the whole time. Dick asks Lowtax if he was drinking, but he doesn't answer. Lowtax then says Kiwi Farms is to blame for a lot of this. Kiwi Farms told Logan that she was a victim and gave Logan help.

Dick says he hopes that Logan gets help. Lowtax hopes he gets help first because everyone turned on him. All it took was an allegation, but because two other women have done it.

Logan apparently posted on Kiwi Farm, they don't read the post totally but focus on a line that says "I was too forceful trying to rouse him." Logan says that she would never purposefully harm Lowtax because she is not a violent person (Dick then says: Anyone who says that is a violent person) Logan says she doesn't blame Lowtax for anything. They then also read her Facebook post where she recants everything. Sean then says "Oh she's walking it back because she's afraid of him!" in a very sarcastic way. Lowtax then says he doesn't know anything about the Kiwi Farms post because he doesn't go there. They are all sucking off Lowtax and are saying that Logan is the horrible human.

loving hell it's at the 28 minute mark

Apparently Lowtax sent them these text messages alleged to the show.

(Sorry I had to take a break to refresh my VPN because FILE TRANSFER SIZE EXCEEDED)

you're a good egg

not like forums poster "a grand egg"

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Barudak posted:

in line at the bank
On line at the bank

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

So I've now read everything you've posted, thank you again. You said the show hosts openly say they're white nationalists? Lowtax talking with these people on those grounds alone should mean lowtax is just done right?

The host was saying in a sarcastic way. He was talking about how internet mobs are quick to believe everything they are told.f

THIS IS IN NO WAY A DEFENSE OF DICK MASTERSON, JUST CLARIFICATION

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

LaughingWallaby
Mar 29, 2020
I heard lowtax was also having issues re. tax dodging, was he stupid enough to bring that up during the interview too?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This thread really tickles my yikeserogenous zone

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stalin-Chan posted:

well that's good to hear, I am curious because I do suspect much of the technical problems of this site are more due to mismanagement by lowtax moreso than anything else, too bad the code base isn't open source so we cant all just make contributions to it (if it has to be a volunteer job).

I am not a coder so take whatever I say as possibly under informed or wrong: Part of the issue is there is a payment processor involved so just letting people muck about is not a good idea and the other part is this has never really been someone competent's job to full time fix a 3(?) revision out of date message board soaked in a sludge of bad custom code.

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

eric posted:

Just start a new forum Jeff JFC

I get why this isn't an option for a lot of people (the history and the archives) but is it REALLY that important when you weigh it against the idea of giving Lowtax a burst of funds which he will inevitably either piss away or use to continue his harassment and manipulation of the 3 victims

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dont wanna let this go by without saying this is real good

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh, you brilliant, brilliant rear end in a top hat, I can't stop laughing

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind
remember when people gave lowtax like 100k for a migration that never happened lol

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Rawr Dinosaur posted:

Bad: Lowtax, Reene, Burt

Itchy Triggerprober: Jose

???: Jeffrey

Good: Dans.

LifeSunDeath posted:

They were joking. That said, Dick does hang out with Ethan Ralph, Flamenco, Andy Warski, and other lovely nazis. You know what you call someone who enables fascists?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Has the Lowtax show aired yet? If not, when? If when, why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:five: