Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

last i heard about prof milk is he made a video for riot and disappeared. i have no idea where he is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
the last vids I saw from him were some deep cleansing videos where all he did was drink water to lose weight. so he's probably dead.

more likely is that he's doing editing for league youtubers.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

prof milk was too good for this sinful world, and so was matazat and none of you bastards emptyquoted his videos when he used to post here, so all of you can taste my blade. in fact this is a declaration of war, and i will 1v1anyone here because i am pissed now

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
matazat truthfully was good as hell

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Venuz Patrol posted:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OZkeKTYIA

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMasCq0Wq-s

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Just had one of those amazing games where we were losing the whole game but we went 1-4 at a bad baron fight and the enemy team was pushing to end the game, then out Fiora TPs bot, pushes down the inhib tower, the inhib, solos their fed Yasuo, and the enemy team tries to base races but we come up one by one and they can't finish the game and so they try to run and back using baron recalls but TF and my Maokai ult stop their whole team from backing and Fiora kills both nexus towers and the nexus and we win, because she bought a loving Triforce

good poo poo

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna create an Andy Kaufman account and read the entire Great Gatsby to people every game

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
So when I was playing in Season 3 and to some extent 4, Elise top was a really good thing, now I assume it's crap because I never see it.

Why is this? Is it because of her mana and damage nerfs, the itemization of stuff like Spirit Visage being available, some combination of both? Is it viable at all anymore, and I guess on a related note, is there someone else top that would play similarly that I could learn?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that was actually written by f scott fitzgerald, andy kaufman was a professional wrestler who was the undisputed womens champion

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Stefan Prodan posted:

So when I was playing in Season 3 and to some extent 4, Elise top was a really good thing, now I assume it's crap because I never see it.

Why is this? Is it because of her mana and damage nerfs, the itemization of stuff like Spirit Visage being available, some combination of both? Is it viable at all anymore, and I guess on a related note, is there someone else top that would play similarly that I could learn?

A bunch of nerfs but basically the big thing (other than losing a bunch of free stats in spider form) is huge mana increases on her q.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

that was actually written by f scott fitzgerald, andy kaufman was a professional wrestler who was the undisputed womens champion

andy kaufman eats ice cream. he likes to mash it up with a spoon

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Kayn's lore

tl;dr he's darkman macedgelord

http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_us/story/champion/kayn/

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

pog boyfriend posted:

prof milk was too good for this sinful world, and so was matazat and none of you bastards emptyquoted his videos when he used to post here, so all of you can taste my blade. in fact this is a declaration of war, and i will 1v1anyone here because i am pissed now

I think he got a ton of negative press for his syndra vid so he just bowed out.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
it was a pretty terrible video, tbh

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the only thing terrible here is your attitude. you starting to sound like a scrub to me and well, you can call me TLC. consider the sleepover cancelled.

in other news kayn is sounding more hilarious by the minute. this is comedy right here and i love it

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Janna is honestly the only champ worth playing.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Methanar posted:

Janna is honestly the only champ worth playing.

yeah

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Also nice yellow trinkets with a sightstone

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
thanks im better than you

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
i'm still partial to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbTEt_707Q

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

this one is my favourite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uEcMAFsx0 but all matazat videos are gold. and i wish studio would play with us again

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Methanar posted:

thanks im better than you

In your recent games, I see that you have Died. These are mistakes. Do not try to test me.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

duo queue against solos? theres nothing honorable about that. or playing janna

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the only honourable way to play ranked is to solo lock urgot every time regardless of position.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Long ago I saw an Urgot support. It was the only one; he was the only one of his kind.

He went 4/0/35 or so. I was both confused and impressed. He admitted it was his only account and he was a support Urgot main.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Long ago I saw an Urgot support. It was the only one; he was the only one of his kind.

He went 4/0/35 or so. I was both confused and impressed. He admitted it was his only account and he was a support Urgot main.

buy that man an account

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Stefan Prodan posted:

Remember how Elise human q used to cost nothing and have ridiculous base ratios? Yeah well neither of those are really all that true anymore

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hell yeah my champ right there

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

pog boyfriend posted:

and i wish studio would play with us again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

The name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street

im a good azir

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Yesterday I flashed forward toward the fleeing enemy and immediately threw my thresh hook behind me.

No one said anything so hopefully it was missed in the chaos

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%EC%95%84%EB%A5%B4%EB%B2%A0%EB%A5%B4%EB%8B%A4

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Meets and greets. Have they reworked or updated any champs recently, like Urgot or whoever else no one has played in several years? Thinking about coming back from a 4+ month break.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Sejuani, Maokai and Zac got reworks very recently, Urgot and Azir are apparently next in line for reworks.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

happy america day. everyone be sure to play lots of uncle ryze and statue of liberty karthus

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Is that op.gg you guys are posting the stats from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Venuz Patrol posted:

• Locked thread