Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

or ever really

correct. it's chud central. 🤡'clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

comedyblissoption posted:

the israeli nazis are likely bombing civilians to escalate the conflict into a regional war

Yeah, it looks that way, but the reasoning is lost on me. Yes, their army got rinsed, but they made sure to kill at least more than 1200 Palestinian civilians, fulfilling their "disproportionate retaliation" thing. They could walk away now.

I mean, I know there's all the reasons why they can't but they're really playing with a lot of fire here.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

hey scumbag eat poo poo

what's up with you now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Frosted Flake posted:

Yeah, it looks that way, but the reasoning is lost on me. Yes, their army got rinsed, but they made sure to kill at least more than 1200 Palestinian civilians, fulfilling their "disproportionate retaliation" thing. They could walk away now.

I mean, I know there's all the reasons why they can't but they're really playing with a lot of fire here.

They want the West to help

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

getting reports that the hamas terror hospital is where they were hiding the 40 decapitated babies

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

what's up with you now?

i think he should take a hint and so should his friends

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

starting to think this all an op to get me, specifically, permabanned by triggering a rage induced posting fugue state

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Even if Israel is given 1 trillion dollars, there aren’t any shells or ammo in the pantry. Ukraine spent it all.

double nine posted:

what does this mean? are there two aircraft carriers per group? I'm not up to speed on american navy makeup/positioning

America only has 4 aircraft carrier groups active right? What stops the Chinese from paratrooping into Taiwan right now?

PawParole has issued a correction as of 21:29 on Oct 17, 2023

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Inshallah Biden will be attacked by angry mobs when he sets foot in the region

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mr Hootington posted:

I recommend not looking at Twitter ever

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

i think he should take a hint and so should his friends

i'll bite your knees off

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

shyduck posted:

getting a real "Iraqi railcar chemical weapons plant" vibe

Ducklo will be the Colin Powell

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...

double nine posted:

what does this mean? are there two aircraft carriers per group? I'm not up to speed on american navy makeup/positioning

Unless I'm wrong, while the media is reporting Biden/Pentagon words, we've moved 2 others into the region. So 3 there now with the 4th still in the Atlantic on its way (or there, the exact location isn't public)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If an Anglican/Episcopalian run hospital is a Hamas command and control hub, is the US gonna rendition the Archbishop of Canterbury

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Good to see her take a stand.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Agrajag posted:

hey scumbag eat poo poo

Good afternoon to you too.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1714374702808826036

I feel like I’m going to be sick. They’re taunting Gazans

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

CHUD KILLER 5000 posted:

that pentagon spokeswoman will have trouble sleeping i think

she will if say an 'airliner' did an impossible high speed, low altitude maneuver down a highway, under streetlights, and into her house

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Frosted Flake posted:

Good

gently caress them and I hope they get the dinner they asked for on the plate they wanted to be served

If they tantrum nuke half of Europe on the way out, it just proves everything we've said about these loving monsters for years

Zionism is a loving disease whose symptoms include the devaluation of non Zionist life and this disease is no longer compatible with the rest of humanity as a result

Hopefully this will be a lesson to the world on the dangers of enabling ethnostates

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the mods should just save themselves a lot of trouble by giving blanket amnesty to any replies to this post. or just permaing us all. either way

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

randomly crying at work just like any normal day. oh hey time for a meeting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the harm reduction candidate

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

sabrina singh is a legitimate military target

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Hatebag posted:

naziyahu was born in 49, one year after the nakba. he was born in israel and his entire life has been dedicated to murdering palestinians

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

A zionist is inherently a nationalist, or if you prefer, a National Zionist.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

here's what scholtz had to say over an hour after the hospital bombing

https://twitter.com/Bundeskanzler/status/1714370014122238183

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PawParole posted:

Love how they go full unapologetic Nazi in Hebrew/Arabic but when the English speakers are watching they need you to understand they're a smol bean country dealing with immense trauma

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
holy poo poo the director of one of the hospitals is currently hosting a press conference surrounded by the dead bodies of the strike

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🟢 Hamas:

Urgent Call to Mobilize and Take to the Streets and Squares Worldwide in Rejection of the Massacre of Al-Ahli Hospital and the Genocide Being Inflicted upon Our People in the Gaza Strip

In the face of the heinous massacre carried out by the fascist occupation army at Al-Ahli Arab Hospital (Al-Maamadani), which claimed the lives of more than 500 martyrs and left hundreds injured, we, in the Hamas movement, call upon our Palestinian people in the West Bank, the 1948 Occupied Palestinian Territories, the refugee camps, and the diaspora, as well as our Arab and Islamic nation and the free people of the world, to mobilize and take to the streets and squares in all regions and countries, starting from tonight and continuously, until this aggression and the series of heinous massacres and genocides committed by the zionist occupation and its fascist army against our steadfast and patient Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip come to an end.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Tuesday: 2 Rabi' al-Akhir 1445 AH
Corresponding to: October 17, 2023
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15493, via tgsa)

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

PawParole posted:

Even if Israel is given 1 trillion dollars, there aren’t any shells or ammo in the pantry. Ukraine spent it all.

America only has 4 aircraft carrier groups active right? What stoops the Chinese from paratrooping into Taiwan right now?

common sense and the capacity to weigh future benefits against costs. why do that when you can just wait not too much longer for the US to finish shooting itself in the dick and balls over and over like some kind of Steve Scalise ouroboros

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

to a non media savvy reader, the Israeli statements that Hamas did it and the US statements that the hospital was actually a Hamas facility may seem contradictory. but remember: these people are so crazy and evil, they will attack their own facilities.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

PawParole posted:

that's probably one of the most disgusting things ive ever read lol jesus fuckin

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Google Butt posted:

it seems dnd isn't quite convinced yet, waiting for more concrete evidence from an idf source to be sure.

I'm seeing a lotta ppl eat bans in the last 5 pages telling the "maybe it was a hamas rocket" people give it up. Feels like lib brains are melting down, they're gonna need an oil bath of fresh gore or proclamations of death to america.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

the harm reduction candidate

yeah that guy lost

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it’s time to invade Israel.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

pancake rabbit posted:

let's check in to see how joe biden is responding to this atroci

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1714373453568966741

it really can't be stressed enough how Trump was the harm reduction candidate, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lpzie posted:

yeah that guy lost