Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Caufman posted:

Pussies.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Abugadu posted:

I went to a conference in Baltimore that overlapped one day with an MLP Brony convention nearby. I went to a sub place for a late lunch, and sat in the outdoor patio area. About 40 minutes later, the convention let out, and a parade of Bronies went past, the usual :pwn: crowd that you would expect.

Which reminds me of this classic baseball story from the legendary Bob Uecker.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

bike tory posted:

Diego Maradonna, a former Argentine football star/best in the world contender, who was mostly responsible for them winning the world cup back in 1986

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

bike tory posted:

To give context for anyone who doesn't follow soccer/football: the world cup is on at the moment. Despite having arguably the best player in the world Argentina have performed terribly so far. The top picture is of Diego Maradonna, a former Argentine football star/best in the world contender, who was mostly responsible for them winning the world cup back in 1986, and as you can see he overreacted a bit when Argentina scored a goal against Nigeria last night, one of the lowest ranked teams in the World Cup.

Furthermore,

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Hmm. It's still missing something

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Caufman posted:

Crying statue of liberty.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Needs a :yeshaha: somewhere.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Someone at corporate got bored yesterday

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Besesoth posted:

drat, I should buy some of those brands' products.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

drat, I should buy some of those brands' products.

I know I sure want some piss water from Budweiser now that they've helped resurrect a 15 year old commercial.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Think I'll go get some burger king now. I'm in the mood to be disappointed anyway.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Besesoth posted:

That really made me laugh and now I feel bad.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

I wonder how many mgs of cocaine were on that guard rail glass.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
I’d order Budweiser if they served it at Burger King. Might as well be drunk.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Budwhopper, King of Burgers.

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar

mds2 posted:

I’d order Budweiser if they served it at Burger King. Might as well be drunk.

This arrangement would def exist if it were profitable. BK + Anheuser-Busch are owned by the same folks. I rate their branding interaction: spontaneous, nostalgic, 9/10

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/fxX0B5x.mp4

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
You could drink way worse beer than Budweiser.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

The "buff men synchro dancing in their underwear" I get. The matching weird shoulder tattoos I get. The beach I get. The cat tails I get.

But Uggs?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Besesoth posted:

The "buff men synchro dancing in their underwear" I get. The matching weird shoulder tattoos I get. The beach I get. The cat tails I get.

But Uggs?

I think thats less a tattoo and more the models just clipping.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Field Mousepad posted:

Yeah, I write up beer reviews whenever I drink something new so I can remember what's really good or really bad. Typical macrobrews like Budweiser, Miller, PBR, and Colt 45 have extremely little taste and most of it is mild corn-infused malt. There's some beers out there (mostly Euro pale lagers like Stella Artois, as well as some Russian beer and Sapporo) that taste downright foul to the point where I don't want to finish them.

Also the lovely IPAs that are clearly the brewery trying to cover up a bad recipe with a giant bucket of hops.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Besesoth posted:

But Uggs?

they aren't cat tails, those are all saiyans. Who also happen to wear boots that look like uggs because anime

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

All those DBZ styled Adidas shoes... where are the Saiyan Boot Uggs?

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Caufman posted:

Sorry about that.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RFC2324 posted:

they aren't cat tails, those are all saiyans. Who also happen to wear boots that look like uggs because anime

Excuse me, the boots are part of their Saiyan Battle Armor.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, I write up beer reviews whenever I drink something new so I can remember what's really good or really bad. Typical macrobrews like Budweiser, Miller, PBR, and Colt 45 have extremely little taste and most of it is mild corn-infused malt. There's some beers out there (mostly Euro pale lagers like Stella Artois, as well as some Russian beer and Sapporo) that taste downright foul to the point where I don't want to finish them.

Also the lovely IPAs that are clearly the brewery trying to cover up a bad recipe with a giant bucket of hops.

I like Stella :colbert:

But I’m with you on lovely IPAs

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

chitoryu12 posted:

Aka 90% of ipa's

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Field Mousepad posted:

I could also drink way better. :colbert:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Field Mousepad posted:

Aka 90% of ipa's

i.e. like 90% of craft beer :/

Oh and about half of the remaining 10% are weird as gently caress mixtures that are made mostly to sound interesting or novel so people will try it (once), rather than actually tasting good. I don't need beer to taste like a banana chocolate sundae or lemon poppyseed cake or bacon creme brulee (these are all actual flavours a place near me has had on tap).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

I like Stella :colbert:

The Miller Lite of Belgium beers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Brother finger brother finger where are you?
Here I am, here I am; how do you do?
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

The Miller Lite of Belgium beers.

Miller at least tastes boring. Stella suffers from light spoilage really badly (as does any beer in a clear or green bottle) and tends to smell and/or taste skunky. Every Euro pale lager in a green bottle that I've had (all of them) came out skunky.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

chitoryu12 posted:

Miller at least tastes boring. Stella suffers from light spoilage really badly (as does any beer in a clear or green bottle) and tends to smell and/or taste skunky. Every Euro pale lager in a green bottle that I've had (all of them) came out skunky.

Stella isn't bad on tap tho. Far from a first choice, but its better than bottled.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Les Dents de la Mer Deux

Les Dents de la Merde

The Teeth of the Poop

That's what I thought but I didn't know exactly how it was pronounced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless