Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Here's what the Washington Post will be reporting next week:

SPOILERS!

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/867825643320487936
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/867826223078133760
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/867826665543659521

sorry spoiler tag doesn't work with tweets :(

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Assuming that this is accurate, this mean Flynn is squealing to get Trump to go down so he can save his arse?

Correct?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jestery posted:

Assuming that this is accurate, this mean Flynn is squealing to get Trump to go down so he can save his arse?

Correct?

Essentially

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

If he was taking the fall for trump,he wouldn't be offering evidence to gently caress him into the dirt in order to save himself

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Makes sense, just making sure I have this (current) hearsay correct.

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur

Jestery posted:

Correct?

Well more likely the other Trump associates nested in this Russian conspiracy doll (Kush, Bannon, et al). I honestly think Trump is too fuckin dumb to actually be a knowing part of this shitshow.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Betting agencies are taking 3/1 Trump getting impeached this year, and 9/1 next year.

The impeachment process takes a great deal of time, right? Would it take at least seven months for the vote to impeach the guy to come through?

Also, loving lol at Trump shoving people out of the way to get ahead.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
i saw berke breathed speak once and it was a really awkward screed about how he wasn't going to add his name to some artist for peace thing because, and i quote, "muslims don't put their name on a statement condemning 9/11"

which, aside from not being true, was something he was complaining about in like loving 2012 or something. everyone in the room just kind of stared at him like a bug

bloom county is great, berke breathed went full dennis miller after 9/11, and it is funny to me that his beloved US of A is now led by someone he actively despises who just got done having a wicked sick orb party with SA

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
if there's even a glimmer of serious impeachment talk Trump will immediately resign

and then proceed to redirect blame to everybody in his administration for doing 'a bad job, a very bigly bad BAD job'

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Gorefluff posted:

I honestly think Trump is too fuckin dumb to actually be a knowing part of this shitshow.

He knows enough to be scared & betray it in his actions. It's called 'consciousness of guilt'.

He's always willing to throw someone overboard but has shown a lot of care & concern for Flynn. It has the tone of being motivated by fear, not love. I wish I could explain that better.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump is killing fox since they won't cover any of the stories about him correctly and their market share is cratering due to it.

he truly is making america great again lol.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Groovelord Neato posted:

trump is killing fox since they won't cover any of the stories about him correctly and their market share is cratering due to it.

he truly is making america great again lol.

All it cost you was affordable healthcare, education, medicaid, and an increase in military spending, as well as billions in tax cuts for billionaires!

Edit: Also becoming an international laughing stock.

Edit2: ....I mean moreso

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Homestar Runner posted:

if there's even a glimmer of serious impeachment talk Trump will immediately resign

and then proceed to redirect blame to everybody in his administration for doing 'a bad job, a very bigly bad BAD job'

I'm not an expert on the legal process here, but if Trump resigns he can be charged criminally. It seems like if he just resigned he would be throwing away any leverage he might have as president. He'd have to at least get a little something in return for resigning, no?. Maybe the promise of no jail time for Ivanka?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
....still worth it

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

So overall, I think Dr. President's trip to NATO Land turned out dec-

https://twitter.com/MarkHertling/status/867904843201085440

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It's kind of ironic that Kushner was able to keep infamous fatso Chris Christie out of the Trump administration because Christie put Kushner's father in jail, and Christie might have been the one guy in that gaggle of clowns with enough knowledge to keep them legal.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NotWearingPants posted:

It's kind of ironic that Kushner was able to keep infamous fatso Chris Christie out of the Trump administration because Christie put Kushner's father in jail, and Christie might have been the one guy in that gaggle of clowns with enough knowledge to keep them legal.

Even motherfuckin' Matlock couldn't keep Dildo 2 Orbs from committing treason, dude.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

loving :hmbol: hahahhaa :sadcoke:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
When is dad trump coming back to 🇺🇸 I miss him

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Gat Dammmmmmn

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump getting impeached yet? Surely next week!?

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol you are such a little bitch.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Snatch Duster posted:

Snatch Duster posted:

With this recent orb development, surely this time trump will be impeached?

Snatch Duster posted:

Swap gate will surely lead to trump's impeachment?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Snatch Duster posted:

Fsmhunk posted:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fsmhunk posted:

Staple your dick to my forehead.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

I believe in miracles.

Though, the entire administration on a flaming dirigible would be nice too.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mr.Tophat posted:

Betting agencies are taking 3/1 Trump getting impeached this year, and 9/1 next year.

drat I might take that against being impeached this year. I think it'll take longer if it happens at all.

Hopefully so, after all wherefore wilt be mine lols otherwise??

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm guessing cardiac arrest or stroke will happen before impeachment. Dude looks like complete poo poo.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lieberman dropped out of the running for FBI director. This is the fifth one.

Comey put a gypsy curse on Trump.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I bet when he gets to M. Bison, they both just laugh and hug each other instead of fighting.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Kuato posted:

I'm guessing cardiac arrest or stroke will happen before impeachment. Dude looks like complete poo poo.

If he doesn't make it the full 4 years, it will be because he quits because he doesn't want to be president anymore. If he doesn't quit and runs again, we will have him for the full 8 years because the Democrats haven't learned poo poo.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Him resigning is the very least likely outcome, you will have to pry the electoral map from his cold dead hands

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Fsmhunk posted:

hey man i agree with u but dont sign youre posts

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

Him resigning is the very least likely outcome, you will have to pry the electoral map from his cold dead hands

I mean if he resigns he still gets to take his electoral win with him...

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009

Trump supporters snarky responses about the whole two scoops thing are so funny because they seem to think we're all outraged, but we're just mocking him because big baby donnie needs the most ikeem.

Skoora fucked around with this message at 04:15 on May 26, 2017

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
"He went to Jared."

hmbol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

need a livestream of the orb

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Dr. Faustus posted:

"He went to Jared."

hmbol

EAT FRESH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

That's how I know this isn't a troll and you are a true believer. lol

edit: hey can you give us a preview of your conspiracy position ahead of the impeachment/trial?