Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

explosivo posted:

I think we can safely say at this point that the answer to this question is almost always going to be "No"

This must be preparation for the upcoming bloody war on Christmas.
Weaponized santas are the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I just listened to the audio and now I'm not sure on the "is this a joke" status of this because holy poo poo

Miracle Mike
Sep 23, 2012

I talk too much

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i voted for trump today

to see if i still feel
i focus on the piss
the only thing that's real

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Is there a US election thread in GBS? I tried following the D&D one, but it's basically unreadable due to the endless and repetitive arguments between 'libs' and 'commies'. I want a thread where we can post polls and graphs, and then shitpost in reaction to that. Someone make it happen

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

Is there a US election thread in GBS? I tried following the D&D one, but it's basically unreadable due to the endless and repetitive arguments between 'libs' and 'commies'. I want a thread where we can post polls and graphs, and then shitpost in reaction to that. Someone make it happen

Be the change you want to see.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

QAnon Anonymous Discord posted:

We have made a decision to limit discussion of the alleged Hunter Biden tapes to the #current-events channel. You're free to discuss aspects of this news here. Please be aware that while discussion of the tapes is allowed, posting links to the tape is strictly not allowed. This includes links or uploads of any still images from the tapes. Any attempt to do so will result in a ban. This is to ensure we're keeping within the rules of our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to DM the mods.

Is there actually something to this tape or is QAA just overrun with overly credible Chapo fans?

Edit: Dead serious, I was off the internet for less than 24hrs and I'm worried something really bad happened because this month cannot end fast enough.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 25, 2020

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Miracle Mike posted:

to see if i still feel
i focus on the piss
the only thing that's real

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

It's this one. As much as its about trump lols its pretty all encompassing

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Be the change you want to see.

Being a goon I have anxiety and can't handle the spotlights that come with being an OP

However, I would post diligently in such a thread

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Phlegmish posted:

The Polliwonks thread in D&D is where people (generally) talk about the actual state of the race rather than post their dark Cool Zone fantasies.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is there actually a contingency of people on this forum who voted for Trump?

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

He was patting her waist and stuff prior, he definitely thought he was getting laid and the “tuck” was 100% getting himself fluffed

I think it was more of a peel

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Republicans: $250 million dollars for the mall santa bailout, $200/wk for everyone else

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

explosivo posted:

Is there actually a contingency of people on this forum who voted for Trump?

Secretly maybe

We ran the chuds out years ago.

Maybe they hang in the gun or mil forums?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I will say Big T has done one good thing during his term.

He's convinced younger generations to never trust the government has your best interests in mind.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

mcvey posted:

Secretly maybe

Maybe they hang in the gun or mil forums?

:lmao: You have obviously never been in the gun or mil forums. They're pretty lefty.

Not really :lmao: at you specifically but more the idea of any of those people voting for trump.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Guys, I gotta be honest, I don't think this Trump character was a good choice for president.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

mcvey posted:

Secretly maybe

Oh good! I always thought that the Trump thread in CSPAM was a pro-trump haven for some reason.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

He was patting her waist and stuff prior, he definitely thought he was getting laid and the “tuck” was 100% getting himself fluffed

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1320377810062614529

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

This is like those world war 2 history books when you learn about hitler's secret plan to attach guns to dolphins but its happening in real time.

40 years from now history books about the Trump era are going to become the de rigueur gift for white middle-aged dads

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

explosivo posted:

Oh good! I always thought that the Trump thread in CSPAM was a pro-trump haven for some reason.
Probably more so than anywhere else on the forum given the extremely reductive thinking of the NoJoe types.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Well Ice T is a famous New York sex crimes detective so I say case closed! (Seriously tho if you think rudy wasn't playing pocket pool you're very very naive)

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

it's Rudy "I can be your lover, or your friend" Guilliani, yeah he was not planning to be her friend

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kids are calling it the Guliani, it's illegal in all states.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

Kids are calling it the Giuliani, it's illegal in all states.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Ugly In The Morning posted:

:lmao: You have obviously never been in the gun or mil forums. They're pretty lefty.

Not really :lmao: at you specifically but more the idea of any of those people voting for trump.

I remember there was a chud with an furry-wolf-with-huge-titties avatar who posted in PYF. A regular from TFR said he (the chud) only posted in PYF because he got ran out of TFR for being a chud. And apparently TFR is the only gun forum a lot gun-interested goons post in because it's just about the only gun forum on the internet not filled to the brim with chuds.'

Edit: now I remember, the chud was PCOS Bill, one of the most ignored posters on SA lol. Lmao man that guy was sad as gently caress. Dude claimed to be latino, real salt-of-the-earth working class, but also rich and owned lots of nice things, but could never back up anything he said. I remember he kept posting this one pic of his AR-15 with "Trump 2016" engraved on it, and claimed to own multiple guns, like so many guns! And TFR regulars would dunk on him and say that that's the only gun pic he's ever posted on SA, because the Trump AR is the only gun he owns. Same with cars - he claimed to own multiple cars/bikes, but has only ever posted pics of one motorbike.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 25, 2020

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shanghaied posted:

I remember there was a chud with an furry-wolf-with-huge-titties avatar who posted in PYF. A regular from TFR said he (the chud) only posted in PYF because he got ran out of TFR for being a chud. And apparently TFR is the only gun forum a lot gun-interested goons post in because it's just about the only gun forum on the internet not filled to the brim with chuds.

It’s the only gun forum I post in because yeah, the chuds all were run off ages ago. It’s kind of weird how every few months someone will post in QCS asking for TFR and GiP to be deleted because they think it’s full of right wing nutjobs when they’ve obviously never really looked at either.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i kinda miss john smiths hilariously bad takes on everything

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

I realized when I read Ice T tweets I hear it in the voice of John Mulaney doing his Ice T SVU bit. :haw:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Ice-T is a pro follow on twitter.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Kids are calling it the Guliani, it's illegal in all states.

:nice:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Shanghaied posted:

I remember there was a chud with an furry-wolf-with-huge-titties avatar who posted in PYF. A regular from TFR said he (the chud) only posted in PYF because he got ran out of TFR for being a chud. And apparently TFR is the only gun forum a lot gun-interested goons post in because it's just about the only gun forum on the internet not filled to the brim with chuds.
Confirmed; in the Canadian TFR thread several of us have to agonize over voting for the only reliably pro-gun party due to conflicting priorities and they're roughly in the same point on the spectrum as the US Democrats. Most other gun forums in Canada are things you just endure to get access to the trading posts because everywhere else contains overt threats against the Prime Minister.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This guy’s entire shtick is doing this. It is literally just a leftist Steven Crowder act of saying a really dumb thing and going “oh you mad?!?” when called out.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

kater posted:

My bad thing to say about Hades is it is extremely Supergiant Videogame. Like I’m sure it is terrific it’s just a lot of that all again. Hearing the narrator just ain’t the same what fifteen years later.

Narrator stuff is rare enough (unless you want to pet hell-Clifford) that you sometimes forget he's there.

My main gripe is I suck at fighting the non Megera furies. Their patterns are not memorable.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1320380999654670337

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Serious Shang Tsung vibes.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so...trump couldn't even make a deal with mall santas?
i once paid a mall santa to dance for seven hours with a handful of jelly beans and he thanked me and offered to dance for seven more.
god loving dammit we're going to discover he's been fleeced out of a major state or traded all the gold in fort knox for a hammer or something

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

QuarkJets posted:

no.

buy Hades instead. It's GOTY. It may be Game of the Decade. I haven't seen anyone say a single bad thing about it. It's really, really good

I haven't heard of this one. Another good RPG is Divinity:Original Sin 2 but I'm sure a lot of people on here have played that one

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

There needs to be a smilie that’s a mix of :golfclap: and :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bird with big dick posted:

Maybe I'm weird but when I tuck in my shirt I stand up and then tuck in my shirt I don't lay down and then grab my hog

i hate it when you break kayfabe