Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3zpc-KrbKI

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
TIME FOR THE ORB REPORT

ORB SIGHTINGS ARE AT PEAK LEVELS BUT WE REMIND THE AUDIENCE TO NOT STRONGLY INTERPRET THE DOT
https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/1549359509252055040?s=20&t=W7z20ANBhJUyYy0jYAztGw
https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/1549207969530875907?s=20&t=U1FEhXMsdPL70hjeQPM2sg
https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/1549365624656334848?s=20&t=7HaTQ1SCJG0oM2FBRaBtGQ
https://twitter.com/TheProjectUnity/status/1548786537197965314?s=20&t=7HaTQ1SCJG0oM2FBRaBtGQ
(stretchy orb)
https://twitter.com/528vibes/status/1548095160445071367?s=20&t=7HaTQ1SCJG0oM2FBRaBtGQ

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Signs was not a great movie to watch the night before reading the above post. :tinfoil:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Signs was not a great movie

agreed

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

And that's a post I stand by and strongly endorse.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Mac and Me was a docudrama

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
Signs had a really good sense of dread during the first half and then kinda fell apart in the second half.

grrr i hate captions like this... it just makes more fodder for skeptics. what "strange maneuvers?" all i'm seeing is slow, lazy drifting in the wind >:–(

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Polo-Rican posted:

grrr i hate captions like this... it just makes more fodder for skeptics. what "strange maneuvers?" all i'm seeing is slow, lazy drifting in the wind >:–(

Yup better to let people make up their own minds, every description should just say "orb" unless its not an orb in which case a singular appropriate descriptor must be used, at the preference of the author.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Toupee Groupie posted:

The Q-Anon-in-laws just explained how the republicans in congress are going to prove that there are Aliens, and that they are really the deep state that is being talked about. They had no clue what reptilians were or who David Icke was. Now at least to them aliens do not equal jews, but honest to god "Roswell aliens".

I then looked to see who in congress is looking at UAPs. Lotta republicans, like 3/4th republicans. I don't think that to those in office aliens are equal to jews. This isn't a OP, now is it guys?

It is 100% an op, and visitors are not real

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

drat that italian moon one is wild.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

it's all incest, so what

biden family member detected

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

D-Pad posted:

birds

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

D-Pad posted:

the one where the dot splits in two and then each half zooms off at light speed is also pretty incredible, that's a big ol observable, although it would be very very easy to fake, I would guess

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

If I may go full-blown overanalyst on this one, I think she got some really lucky shots. It could just be a plane but there are other planes for reference, and absolutely no contrails. Also the sun hits the side of the craft and the glare is substantial. Doesn't that mean the side of the craft is directly facing the camera at that angle? Some kind of light analyst might be able to wean something from that. It also leaves sight quickly.

I didnt scale any of these images btw

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

it definitely moves along with the movement of the camera on the y-axis

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Yeah looks like bad motion tracking when it goes behind the tree

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Plane

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

hide and seek with a ufo

NUFORC posted:

My male cousin (I am female) and I were coming back to Southern Calif. from a Utah University when we saw a craft hovering over the highway in 1967. It was one of the states in between but I can't be sure which and it was the early hours of the morning and dark. The roundish craft saw us and silently darted behind a hill. As I recall we went off the road to see it behind the hill. It saw us again and this time shot behind a larger mountain and we could not follow it. We never reported it because I was just a teen and thought it was probably a secret air force craft or something. But now I am reporting it after the seeing Larry King show.

I have a B.A. in Humanities from the Unv. of Washington and am now 58 years old. My cousin is a year older and we were driving his beloved Camaro car. Sorry can't remember much as a long time ago.

30ft silver sphere tracked on high speed camera; the same as/similar to one reported by coulthart iirc

NUFORC posted:

a silver sphere was filmed with a high speed tracking camera with data bar the sphere was 30 ft in diamer flying at 1900mph at a range of 3200 ft .N.I.S.took the film.

naval investigative service got the film .there were 3 witnesses..it was a surveyed
range used for air to ground missile test where they had to tell range and speed of the missiles once they had range thay would know the size from the film image and the data bar in the camera mount records on the bottom of each frame of film where the camara is aimed

orange sphere; abduction; lost time

NUFORC posted:

for the whole month i keep having what i thought was a dream.i was on my bed floating up and scared to death that i would fall off.everything under me got smaller.i had real bad pains in my stomache.i was goining to go fishing with my friend and his father and a few kids in the develoment.i woke up at 4 oclock made coffee and toast.looked out the kitchen window and saw an orange ball hovering above the pool.we lived in an apt complex the pool was in our back yard.i went down stairs and out the back door.the ball was about the size of a volkswagon.i watched as it shot up and gone.the next thing i remember is walking down the street.never made the fishing trip.even though i knew what happened,i could not say it.it was like every time i wanted to mention it i forgot it.for at least 20 years.

giant triangle leaves behind turquoise vapor trail

NUFORC posted:

We saw an enormous,low flying,silent,very slow moving triangle of , I think, three lights, no real interior substance, more like dim lights ( the brightness of small stars) in triangular formation moving as one unit.....giving the feel of a "solid" object. There was no movement of the lights, no blinking or rotation, just total "stillness" , even though they floated across the sky, slower than anything we had ever seen in the sky........ and an enormous and silent presence.

Stunned, we acknowledged to each other what we were seeing, Dad telling me to run to the Jeep and get the binoculars, QUICK! I took off and fumbled wrecklessly, not wanting to miss any of this show. I could not find the glasses and so ran back quickly. All that was left in the sky was off into the distance, over the Western Foothills. A bright Turquoise streak, like a whisp of cloud, as if the speed of the thing was such that it left this turquoise vapor behind, in the early twilight. All the reading I've done throughout the years of others' sightings, I've never heard of anyone else seeing this Turquoise light streak. Anyone? Please let me know. I'd be greatful!

large ufo seen visually and tracked by AN/FPS-26 and AN/FPS-35 radar stations

NUFORC posted:

Disk shaped object with different colored revolving lights

I was in the Air Force at Baker, Oregon, in 1965 until 1968. And it had to be 1966 or 1967 that our radar site identified a UFO from the 35 tower and 2 6 towers.

There was approximately 15 Air Force personnel that saw this object. It was very large with red green white lights and a dics this should be in the Air Force files.

The only other name that I can give you that actually seen it is the guard at the AP gate. There was only 3 35 towers on the west coast at that time.

This is no hoax, I’m 63 now and have to get this out.

another pink cigar

NUFORC posted:

My mother worked at a club outside of travis airforcebase ca., cecils.

When getting in to her car ready to leave to work the lady that lived next store started to pound on her window speaking in german her native language when my mother got out of her car and loooked up there was a huge pink cigar shaped craft hovering silently. After a short amount of time the object moved toward the west dissapearing in seconds not making asound. When she arrived at work explaining what she had saw was ridicueled so she never spoke of it again outside of family.

My mother was a very religious catholic woman and would never of made this up.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Demilich posted:

Mac and Me was a docudrama

turn on ur monitor!!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The year is 2035. UAP sightings have increased by orders of magnitude all over the earth. Orbs rise from the ocean as saucers descend from above. They're above our cities, our shopping malls, even our US military bases.

A single craft lands on a lawn in Kentucky and out walks a tall, thin, robed being from some unknown star. It reaches out, not in greeting, but so it might hand this awestruck citizen a single sheet of paper, coated in the garbled text of an intercepted newsletter from our earth planet. "RON PAUL REVOLUTION."

Rudeboy Detective has issued a correction as of 23:47 on Jul 19, 2022

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Rudeboy Detective posted:

The year is 2035. UAP sightings have increased by orders of magnitude all over the earth. Orbs rise from the ocean as saucers descend from above. They're above our cities, our shopping malls, even our US military bases.

A single craft lands on a lawn in Kentucky and out walks a tall, thin, robed being from some unknown star. It reaches out, not in greeting, but so it might hand this awestruck citizen a single sheet of paper, coated in the garbled text of an intercepted newsletter from our earth planet. "RON PAUL REVOLUTION."

lol

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08ronpaul08

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

radarishly: kill you are parents

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Deeply hoping for horny aliens

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i like my aliens the way i like my pizza

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gaping Radar

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

Deeply hoping for horny aliens

im gay for greys

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

zeta reticuli'm horny

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shid meier's alphuck centauri

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

buttelgeuse

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
After the global collapse, the remaining humans will work in the shelters-cum-sex resorts to entertain our galactic visitors & benefactors.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
all good sex is cum-sex

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Mola Yam posted:

all good sex is cum-sex

hmm disagree

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
ok sting

edit not cum like jizz, just cum like cumming hard, which anyone can and should do, especially with a alien

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Webb you fucker! :argh:

disclose the aliens already god drat

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Webb you fucker! :argh:

disclose the aliens already god drat

jupiter...bad?

jupiter is very strange, i never could wrap my head around the whole gas giant concept, the poo poo going on under those clouds must be fantastic. and its yuge enough and at the right distance to have saved earth from so much heavy space flak

honestly jupiter and saturn both, and the amazing array of solar and lunar eclipses we see, these things make me think of some sort of creator diety sometimes. just so perfect and beautiful and mysterious and its all the end result of a loving amazing series of events and we can see and shitpost about it all :swoon:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

jupiter is loving rad

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Riot Bimbo posted:

jupiter is loving rad

its cool as gently caress! the eye, the bands, the loving goddam scale of it, the moooooooons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sleekly posted:

jupiter...bad?

jupiter is very strange, i never could wrap my head around the whole gas giant concept, the poo poo going on under those clouds must be fantastic. and its yuge enough and at the right distance to have saved earth from so much heavy space flak

honestly jupiter and saturn both, and the amazing array of solar and lunar eclipses we see, these things make me think of some sort of creator diety sometimes. just so perfect and beautiful and mysterious and its all the end result of a loving amazing series of events and we can see and shitpost about it all :swoon:

this is uranus erasure