Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Actually this thread would probably be a great addition to GWS and their skills considering summer is coming and thus grilling season!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

gws didnt deserve the chickencheese thread and they dont deserve this one

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

5 guys burger and fries bacon cheeseburger is the best burger. please close thread. t.i.a.

It's a very good burg, one of my favorite burgs. But no

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
please delete all the posts except my last one about 5 guys being the best and then close the thread and kill yourself, OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

please delete all the posts except my last one about 5 guys being the best and then close the thread and kill yourself, OP

Rudeness isn't welcome in the Burger Thread, Thank You.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

her0n posted:

Too much onion there for me. Those chips look goooood however.

Yeah, the fries were drat good. The onions were supposed to be pickled, but I told them to make them fried instead, crispy onions > raw onions >= grilled onions > pickled onions.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

dad gay. so what posted:

Naw don't so this OP.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

lol only people that use "kill yourself" would eat at 5 guys and call it the best

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

5 guys burger and fries bacon cheeseburger is the best burger. please close thread. t.i.a.

How does it feel to be so wrong?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i have yet to eat the best burger, and i doubt i'll recognize it when i find it. such is life

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
A burger sounds good but its meatloaf day

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dyna Soar posted:

i have yet to eat the best burger, and i doubt i'll recognize it when i find it. such is life

:agreed:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
5 guys is the best!!~!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
kill yourselves!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
all burgers good, so what

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dyna Soar posted:

I have. 5 Napkin Burger in NYC

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Had an weird burger today, topped with bacon and peanut butter. Definitely an interesting flavor, never had peanut butter on a burger before, but not bad necessarily. Worth a try sometime but it won't be something I burg regularly.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

5 guys is the best!!~!

This thread is not a contest to determine the best burger, it is a celebration of all burgers, from mediocre to wonderful. Five guys is a good burg. The ridiculous sperg-burger from last page is also a good burg. These burgs are wonderful, and should be cherished and enjoyed by many. Such is the way.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

nostrata posted:

Had an weird burger today, topped with bacon and peanut butter. Definitely an interesting flavor, never had peanut butter on a burger before, but not bad necessarily. Worth a try sometime but it won't be something I burg regularly.

I loving love peanut butter on burgers there's a place near me that does a triple patty burger with peanut butter, banana and pineapple it's incredible.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Gaz2k21 posted:

I loving love peanut butter on burgers there's a place near me that does a triple patty burger with peanut butter, banana and pineapple it's incredible.

you should probably kill yourself if you are buying this burger

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol how are you guys actually letting dad gay troll you

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

my folks in phoenix should know zinburger, being one of those ubiquitous fox restauraunts

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I just don't think I can get behind the idea of a Peanut Butter burger :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my vote is for 5 guys bacon cheeseburger as the best burger in this contest. it is by far the best burger in the world! close thread if you dont agree!!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to make some yummy salmon burgers today :)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Charles Bukowski posted:

salmon burg best burg

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Bukowski posted:

thats not a burger you loving monkey thats a fish sandwich

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

thats not a burger you loving monkey thats a fish sandwich

You can make a burger patty of whatever you want. I'm using salmon today and it will be a salmon burger.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Feminition posted:

my folks in phoenix should know zinburger, being one of those ubiquitous fox restauraunts

There's a zinburger near my parents house, it's fantastic. Great burgers, great fries, great milkshakes. A little pricey though.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
~thread enters a wondrous land of culinary mystery and delight!~

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Welp, :rip: burger thread, it was nice to know you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:ohdear:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
The OP asked me to move it, and the mods here approved it so calm down

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

calm.jpg

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
op is a bitchmade human being

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

RideTheSpiral posted:

op is a bitchmade human being

Mods feel free to ban this guy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
It was running out of steam in GBS. Also GBS has become a complete trollfest and I figured with grilling season (summer) coming up this would be a good place for it.

Anyways I am house sitting this weekend and there is a large and v nice outdoor grill which I will be using to make some good burgers. Will post photos.

Hopefully other culinary minded people will use this thread to discuss the Art of Burg.

Namaste.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I'm okay with this move for the above reasons. This thread is too good for GBS really. I haven't been burgin for like 2 weeks now, I think I'm gonna stock up on burgin stuff next time I get groceries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gnarlyhotep posted:

The OP asked me to move it, and the mods here approved it so calm down

sorry that my acknowledging that moving GBS threads out of GBS tends to kill the threads upsets you gnizz

• Locked thread