Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
blues look lost after a dumbass penalty by sundqvist in the o zone

youve gotta be loving kidding me. pull binnington's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That is the most limp-dicked "(goalie name here)...YOU SUCK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" chant I think I've ever heard in Nashville. Are the Preds no longer trendy?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
devils are celebrating hughes coming back by getting their poo poo kicked by a mediocre team at home lol

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

mcmagic posted:

devils are celebrating hughes coming back by getting their poo poo kicked by a mediocre team at home lol

Blackwood is keeping this thing somewhat sane, it should be 6-0 Sharks, but he has made some great kick saves out of pure desperation.

Keith Mars
Nov 28, 2007
Former Sheriff of Balboa County
Jake Middleton is a career AHL'er, defensive defenseman, and they let him do this: https://twitter.com/SanJoseSharks/status/1465854153704439810?s=20
Three identical goals, cough the puck up along the boards, one pass across the crease, and five Devils caught puck watching in the corner

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lmao @ espn announcers sucking off elliott like he's making incredible saves. he's making regularly routine saves on a team that isn't very good

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

trilljester posted:

Blackwood is keeping this thing somewhat sane, it should be 6-0 Sharks, but he has made some great kick saves out of pure desperation.

Yeah they have been complete dogshit in this game.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

If the stars beat the canes I will be a very happy man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For the first time in well over a calendar year, I am watching the Dallas Stars in person.

Please don't get murdered!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Off to a good start

:siren:Hintz:siren:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

just limp dick effort from the blues

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

well blues back in it now after a nice goal from logan brown

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Hahah holy poo poo Caps ate poo poo on that PP

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
I've got to say, when the Dallas broadcast mentioned that Carolina was the most penalized team in the league I found it hard to believe.. it's not something you typically associate with the #1 team in the league by points percentage. After watching that period I loving get it lol.. There was atleast 5 or 6 uncalled penalties on Carolina in that period. Every time a Dallas player goes anywhere near the front of their net he gets cross-checked in the back. There's been a bunch of scoring chances where Carolina was chasing back into their zone broken up by blatent hooks or holds.

I think Carolina has cracked the code that Tampa Bay was abusing for several years - if you have a talented team just foul as much as possible, because the referees inevitably even up the calls so it doesn't matter how many penalties you take, and skill makes more of a difference at special teams than at even strength.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Jack Edwards has been bitter as gently caress all game about marc staal pulling pastrnak off of a guy, and now he just scored to put Detroit ahead.

Jacks silence was hilarious

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Fire Blaine Forscythe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Carlsons been terrible too but hey Caps at the moment are still winning

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
And the Caps collapse is complete

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Tired: Red Wings finish 1-2 in Calder voting
Wired: Red Wings finish 1-2-3 in Calder voting

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Derpies posted:

Carlsons been terrible too but hey Caps at the moment are still winning

This post didn’t age well in just 5 minutes.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Panthers hit the inside of the post but not over the line

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

EL BROMANCE posted:

This post didn’t age well in just 5 minutes.

I cursed them by daring insult Blaine Forscythe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Maybe the caps are just trying to let Florida tie it so they can score again and OV can get an empty netter.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Reinhart just earned his paycheck.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol Caps

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars make half of a good move, only for no one to be ready for a pass

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
THE MOTHERFUCKING FLORIDA PANTHERS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Roope Hintz

:siren::siren:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Wild are legit this year.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

gently caress yeah Pavelski :siren:

e: Benn going to the locker room

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 1, 2021

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Coulda done without the close up of Benn spitting blood

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

blues come back from 3-0 to beat the bolts in a shootout.

buccigross calling binnington making the game winning save in the SO: "CRAIG BINNINGTON!"

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Mike_V posted:

blues come back from 3-0 to beat the bolts in a shootout.

buccigross calling binnington making the game winning save in the SO: "CRAIG BINNINGTON!"

lmao i thought i heard that but i wasn't sure

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Roope Hintz hat trick on an empty net lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
ROOPE HINTZ SAYS gently caress YOUR NET

:tipshat::tipshat::siren::siren::siren::tipshat::tipshat:

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Holtby holy poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Holtby holy poo poo

That loving owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I just got back from my first ever hockey game. Never really got into it on tv but a coworker had tickets. Caps Panthers, 4th row. Other than nearly getting caught with a puck (that hit the dude a row behind me) within the first ten seconds of the first period it was a super fun experience. Crowd was way quieter than I expected, even in the third period during that run. Maybe I'm just spoiled by SEC football.

Either way, it was nice and I had fun and felt like sharing with y'all jaded hockey fans. :shobon: