Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
How big are y'alls snus holes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Koburn posted:

a selection from r/nicotinepouch (r/zyn was banned.)

this poo poo is astroturfed by big tobacco right

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

The worst part about zyn and on is that unlike the other stuff it's flavor (while not bad) only lasts 10-15 minutes and then makes me want to spit it out and put another one in
Which as addicted as I am, I don't need to do that often, the other kinds can be parked on a gum and forgotten about for an hour or more of you like and have a bit of flavor.

Snus rules but it has a good amount of sodium in it and I moved away from it when I got high blood pressure.

I really do enjoy a nice box of General #5 from time to time, though these days I usually buy Loop Salty Ludicris - a really fun thing to ask for as a man pushing 40

Flakey posted:

Mine aren't bad, but definitely there on the side I usually snus with - but one of my best friends has a literal hole between his lip and his nose. He has a practical use for it though - pretending to blow his nose in other peoples clothes

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

guys i smoked an entire cigarette this time and completely blacked out, ripping my balls off on the edge of my zyn table. be careful out there

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

R.L. Stine posted:

guys i smoked an entire cigarette this time and completely blacked out, ripping my balls off on the edge of my zyn table. be careful out there

Ok, but where did you masturbate when it happened?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Anders posted:

Ok, but where did you masturbate when it happened?

On the table. This is implicit.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's a custom table with distance graduations painted along the surface

Y'know, for training

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Flakey posted:

?? you guys have holes??

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I've not used snus but I worked with Swedes who did, which is how I learned about the snus hole.

Also someone threw a used snus packet against a window and it stuck there for years.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This all sounds very gross

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's a lot like talking about dry January to coworkers or to GBS and realising everyone else is sinking a bottle of wine every night

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I feel like I've gone insane

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Strategic Tea posted:

It's a lot like talking about dry January to coworkers or to GBS and realising everyone else is sinking a bottle of wine every night

How could you not

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I don't even know what I'm doing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRk0y-4wvw

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

The worst part about zyn and on is that unlike the other stuff it's flavor (while not bad) only lasts 10-15 minutes and then makes me want to spit it out and put another one in
Which as addicted as I am, I don't need to do that often, the other kinds can be parked on a gum and forgotten about for an hour or more of you like and have a bit of flavor.

Snus rules but it has a good amount of sodium in it and I moved away from it when I got high blood pressure.

seems like the nicotine would be a bigger problem than the salt

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

A Future (current?) Serial Killer posted:

Personal question.

As the only male presence into a friend of mine life, i feel the responsibility to make sure she is doing fine. She is a lesbian so having no males around has not been a big problem for her, but i think its unhealthy in the long term to cut off the opposite sex completely from her life.

She is now manifesting some symptoms of her being asocial and having some issues in general with relationships. She feels uncomfortable that i kiss her, touch her, hug her, in a very normal friendly way, and that once someone mistook me for her boyfriend. I am trying to gently push her to get used to my presence and see that there is nothing wrong in having relations with men. (She is under the impression she cant really be friend with a straight man because he will try to have sex).

So where do i draw the line between doing my job and helping her and respecting her boundaries? She mentioned feminism so i ask here. I am always very sweet and kind to her hoping this will make her more comfortable.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/1c5rgxs/the_line_between_respecting_a_womans_opinion_and/?share_id=7CN9i6u68_euKfq2zrsd9 :barf:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jeeeesus

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
:stonk:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
does anyone know why she's under this impression?

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Tweak posted:

The line between respecting a woman's opinion and helping her when her opinion is wrong :barf:

Lmao the title alone, don't even need to read further and wish I hadn't because christ what a loving creep

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

cumpantry posted:

does anyone know why she's under this impression?

:iiam:

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

We need a gay man to volunteer to "kiss him, touch him, hug him in a very normal friendly way" in spite of his objections to show him that it's not healthy to cut members of the same sex completely out of one's life.

Of course, that would be sexual assault and I'm not really advocating it, but you know this guy would have some justification about how the two scenarios are completely different.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
many different lesbians state they do not like or want me kissing, touching, or hugging them, in a very normal friendly way

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Reddit: As the only male presence into a friend of mine life, i feel the responsibility to make sure she is doing fine.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
that's one of the only times I've seen a suspended reddit account lol

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Come on folks he's just doing his job

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

At least the comments tore him to shreds and he got banned from Reddit for this post

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

many different lesbians state they do not like or want me kissing, touching, or hugging them, in a very normal friendly way

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

R.L. Stine posted:

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

R.L. Stine posted:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

R.L. Stine posted:

:same:

Fake edit :

Also straight women and all men.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DerekSmartymans posted:

:same:

Fake edit :

Also straight women and all men.

All humans really, and most cats.

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.
Un chat Andalous

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Atopian posted:

Un chat Andalous

Slicing up eyeballs

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

R.L. Stine posted:

Is this too long for a thread subtitle?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Is old.reddit.com busted? I can no longer log in, it just gives me a redirect error. Ah well.

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

busalover posted:

Is old.reddit.com busted? I can no longer log in, it just gives me a redirect error. Ah well.

If you go to your account settings there's an option somewhere to "opt out of redesign/new reddit," that's what I've always done.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Flakey posted:

I've not used snus but I worked with Swedes who did, which is how I learned about the snus hole.

Also someone threw a used snus packet against a window and it stuck there for years.

My middle school was built in the early 60s and had these huge stair cases. The toilets where in the basement, so the stairs up to the 2nd floor was the roof. This was back when there weren't any pouches for snus, so people had to pack them. Loose snus gets pretty sticky, so the roof was covered with these brown lumps that was ready to fall on anyone daring to go to the toilets

There were also an incident when the senior students carried one of the teachers cars - a small veteran - I don't remember the brand, but it was around the size of a Beetle or Fiat 500. That teacher quit the next semester

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

R.L. Stine posted:

lol