Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What is this obsession in the Alt right with supposedly offensive hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Because women's marchers wore "pussy hats" that were just pink cat ears.

Bogan King posted:

PJW is great if you like to watch people make a fool out of themselves on Twitter.

He even paid* for a reporter** to go to Sweden because of Trumps stupid terror attack comment. He had to pony up cash after being called out for being an idiot on Twitter.

* at least a small portion of the money required anyway
** was an Infowars 'reporter'

Wasn't there a non-crazy reporter that made him pay up too?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

If they wear that won't they be dick heads

take me to the beaver
Mar 28, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

If they wear that won't they be dick heads

Naw, they don't need to wear hats for that :rimshot:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

According to the internet she's not a real gamer, just an attention whore.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I've been wearing a Dickbutt t-shirt in public for years, no one cares. These guys are gonna be real disappointed about the reactions (or lack thereof) that they get if they go through with it.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Wouldn't autism be a plus for those people?

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
Well, at least she'll never have to worry about her children being bullied for having stupid names since they'll die from rubella before they get to kindergarten.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm just so tired of all these info wars.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pastry of the Year posted:

I used to be an info warrior, before I took an error to the knee. :smith:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

HairyManling posted:

Well, at least she'll never have to worry about her children being bullied for having stupid names since they'll die from rubella before they get to kindergarten.

Nah, they'll be fine. They'll be able to play videogames with mom all day long once they're in wheelchairs because of polio.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I've covered info wars, y'know.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

BigglesSWE posted:

What the everloving gently caress does gaming have to do with vaccination???

Nothing.
Gaming and autism on the other hand...

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Pastry of the Year posted:

We have always been at war with info.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestheHammer posted:

http://squidbillies.wikia.com/wiki/Early%27s_Trucker_Hats

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I've been wearing a Dickbutt t-shirt in public for years, no one cares. These guys are gonna be real disappointed about the reactions (or lack thereof) that they get if they go through with it.

Nah, they'll just make something up to tell the internet about how someone hassled them for wearing it but they totally put them in their place.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
What's it supposed to be, a gray marshmallow?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Bogan King posted:

PJW is great if you like to watch people make a fool out of themselves on Twitter.

He even paid* for a reporter** to go to Sweden because of Trumps stupid terror attack comment. He had to pony up cash after being called out for being an idiot on Twitter.

* at least a small portion of the money required anyway
** was an Infowars 'reporter'
He's also the proud owner of one of the more amusing twitter profile pic/actual person discrepancies:

vs

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

trickybiscuits posted:

What's it supposed to be, a gray marshmallow?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
Is PJW the guy who hasn't left his apartment in a decade? Also is that an actual thing someone did or is it a joke that I'm too stupid to get?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Malleum posted:

Is PJW the guy who hasn't left his apartment in a decade?

Yes. Of all the alt-right personalities on twitter, he owns himself the hardest and most frequently.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Malleum posted:

Is PJW the guy who hasn't left his apartment in a decade? Also is that an actual thing someone did or is it a joke that I'm too stupid to get?

He's definitely said something along the lines of how doxing would hurt him the most because he never leaves his apartment but I can't find it right now.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Wait wait wait, so when these people heard about the women's march and "pussy hats" did they seriously, honestly think everyone was wearing a giant knitted vagina on their heads?

I realize that thinking anything more than "yes" would probably be giving them too much credit, but still...

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Have a few PJW because you can never stop laughing at him.

yours is too small for the camera to pick up sorry dude

And have a great example of how he doesn't even grasp the concept of 'negging'

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Why doesn't he never leaves his apartment ?

Other than extreme mental illness.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Like in that icon with the weird yellow tint he doesn't look terrible, he looks like someone you'd see on the cover of an obscure christian rock album. But then the actual screen caps of him make him look out to be one of the visually grossest people I've ever seen. Is he wearing lipstick? Why are his lips so big and red, but his skin so pale and dead? he looks like a zombie hooker. I genuinely feel slightly ill looking at him.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154226645222676&id=616977675

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154227178342676&id=616977675

My social media friends are obsessed with this writer. I'm not sure I'd want a friend who flat out ignored me whenever I mentioned food intake or weight loss because cultural toxicity or whatever.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Nuebot posted:

Like in that icon with the weird yellow tint he doesn't look terrible, he looks like someone you'd see on the cover of an obscure christian rock album. But then the actual screen caps of him make him look out to be one of the visually grossest people I've ever seen. Is he wearing lipstick? Why are his lips so big and red, but his skin so pale and dead? he looks like a zombie hooker. I genuinely feel slightly ill looking at him.

OK, I think he's pretty good looking actually. Just with a horrendously unattractive personality.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
He reminds me ever so slightly of Mike Sacco/Captain Corduroy and I can't unsee it. :( Sorry Mike.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

aw, it has its own lil hat :3:

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

timefly posted:

OK, I think he's pretty good looking actually. Just with a horrendously unattractive personality.

The icon for his twitter he doesn't look bad but the screen shots from his youtube he looks terrible. Maybe he cleans up nice?

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

The icon for his twitter he doesn't look bad but the screen shots from his youtube he looks terrible. Maybe he cleans up nice?

The avatar doesn't even look like the person in the screen caps but I still think he looks pretty good in those.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

God I wish I could find the PJW tweet where he tries to use a picture of fireworks at a festival to prove that Malmo is now a hellblasted warzone

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
That is amazing, it looks like a silly hat that is itself wearing a hat. People HAVE to wear this. Republicans. They HAVE TO appear in public in it. It is a moral obligation. Would these people recognize a pussy hat if they saw one? It's so generic. I went o look it up and found this article. Being trans must be exhausting.

I don't know what this means.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

trickybiscuits posted:

I don't know what this means.

The death panels are well known at this point, but for some reason the mainstream media never covers the abortion panels.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Gaunab posted:

According to the internet she's not a real gamer, just an attention whore.

People overestimate the coolness of future gaming moms.

A friend of mine had a gamer mom and in his youth she would kick him off "the console" when she came home from work because assuming that the family has money to raise children and can afford multiple current generation consoles with multiple copies of each game is highly optimistic.

When he got into his teens his mom instead remained nostalgic of nes/snes era games because parenthood and managing a household took so much time that she fell out of the gaming loop. So he had to buy his own playstation while his mom played Zelda on the nes with her limited spare time.

I imagine that future gaming moms will be notable experts at finding those hitherto unused parent locks on games and accounts instead.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

anchorpunch
Mar 30, 2006

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

Other than extreme mental illness.

If you don't think that's the primary motivating force in cultural and political discourse at this point, I got some really bad news for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Catberry posted:

People overestimate the coolness of future gaming moms.

A friend of mine had a gamer mom and in his youth she would kick him off "the console" when she came home from work because assuming that the family has money to raise children and can afford multiple current generation consoles with multiple copies of each game is highly optimistic.

When he got into his teens his mom instead remained nostalgic of nes/snes era games because parenthood and managing a household took so much time that she fell out of the gaming loop. So he had to buy his own playstation while his mom played Zelda on the nes with her limited spare time.

I imagine that future gaming moms will be notable experts at finding those hitherto unused parent locks on games and accounts instead.

I don't know, sounds pretty cool to me. :shrug: