Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

nerdbot posted:

Do I even need to spoil this? Ehh I'll do it.

My Personal Pan Theory is that the Director isn't evil but the twist is going to be that she simply hasn't actually found a real way to destroy the grand relics, and the machine is actually sending them somewhere "safe" (a pocket dimension? possibly behind the painting in her office?) and wherever that safe place is, it ends up getting discovered.

I think it's going to be loving Davenport who does it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Relistening to 283 and wow, Justin's suggestion of Twenty-Suxteen: Let's Just Get Through It was loving prescient.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

Relistening to 283 and wow, Justin's suggestion of Twenty-Suxteen: Let's Just Get Through It was loving prescient.

I wouldn't call getting a slew of new, sponsored shows, a shout-out in the most popular musical in the country, and an internet television show sucky by any metric.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Guy Mann posted:

I wouldn't call getting a slew of new, sponsored shows, a shout-out in the most popular musical in the country, and an internet television show sucky by any metric.

I think we're talking about the state of the world, not their personal lives.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Losing your skeleton to diarrhea is also pretty sucky, all things considered.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Man I am getting impatient for the conclusion of the Spore trilogy.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I assume their plan is to wrap up filming the show first

no way Will Wright is the one who defeats the monster factory

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
I'm reading the Tumblr notes on the cursed Car Boys video and it's brilliant. All the comments are from people with an almost smug level of disdain for Polygon who also believe that haunted Youtube videos are real, or people who think it's supposed to be an actual hoax and that they're the first ones to have cracked it.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Yesss found my favorite listener question again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvh0uaR7cd8

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I never play video games but I kind of really want to get beamng.drive. No clue if my computer can handle it though.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

showbiz_liz posted:

I never play video games but I kind of really want to get beamng.drive. No clue if my computer can handle it though.

I'm not sure any computer can.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That really seems like half the fun of beamng.drive is the fun things that happen when your computer tries to contain it

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

I'm reading the Tumblr notes on the cursed Car Boys video and it's brilliant. All the comments are from people with an almost smug level of disdain for Polygon who also believe that haunted Youtube videos are real, or people who think it's supposed to be an actual hoax and that they're the first ones to have cracked it.

It's amazing. Just note after note of the dumbest boys and girls.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Happy Freezer Kadaffi season folks. I wish somebody had an archive of 'the Hole Shebang'. This was the yahoo answer about the dude who was asking if it was cool to dress as a penis with "boobs and a butt piece" and greet trick or treaters. I was laughing so hard listening to that I had to pull to the side of the road because I had tears streaming down my face. That, Garfield Monstrosity and Lil' 54 are probably the MBMBAM goofs I've laughed hardest at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAFtL_5Vs

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Stay safe sweet busto boy

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

showbiz_liz posted:

I think it's going to be loving Davenport who does it.

It's all just a setup to become a Level 9000 Yadrew Drewid.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Really missing my number one beta cuck Phill Koller these days

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I'll be really curious to see of the Sad Libs from 2016 Candlenights make it into the show. There was a very, very visual gag around it.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

source

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Griffin and Rachel getting noticed/popular with the Bachelorette CA squad is pretty inspiring

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/shmegolas/status/782425810842050560

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Griffin and Rachel getting noticed/popular with the Bachelorette CA squad is pretty inspiring

I'm in love with Kyle.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also Rachel posted this picture in the Rose Buddies facebook group, and there's been about 50 different photoshops of it so far. It's awesome.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Yare yare daze...

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

I will judge you with my stand, 「Just Like Bart」

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
https://twitter.com/CassidyStone1/status/781263359106744320
I love this

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
toe to tip, that's a Nick

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/783310029118119937

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
nick's life is over

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/783379837377392640

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Nick is an inspiration

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that thing comparing Nick to the google chrome 'page can't be loaded' thumbnail is still the funniest fuckin thing

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tatum Girlparts posted:

that thing comparing Nick to the google chrome 'page can't be loaded' thumbnail is still the funniest fuckin thing

Honestly if I was him I'd be drat glad that a cute owl pokemon was distracting everyone away from the Google Chrome thing

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
The fact that he still has all his hair and actually makes an effort to take care of it puts him ahead of almost every other video game review personality out there. Between that and him not being overweight I'm sure he's laughing on the inside very time somebody makes fun of him for how he looks, because it the land of the obese ironic video game Nazi the one-banged man is king.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I get the feeling that most people making fun of Nick's hair are doing it in good fun anyway. Just busting his chops.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Nick Robinson looks like he'd get along with Nathan Williams from Wavves

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Asiina posted:

Also Rachel posted this picture in the Rose Buddies facebook group, and there's been about 50 different photoshops of it so far. It's awesome.

Lin put this in his twitter banner and everything is right with the world.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/783371518273138688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I do not like the sound of that