Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

his legs are in the best shape I've ever seen them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's over 55 with two bad knees and quads made of glass, give him a break

making GBS threads on people for not powerlifting, regardless of context, is the backbone of awful fitness posting.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
People compliment me for always wearing ankle weights but it turns out they're just cankles.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
An entire lifetime of skipping leg day was worth it just for the spot in last year's WrestleMania where he worked all you marks with another blown quad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Oct 25, 2016

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That tweet isn't good.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
https://twitter.com/kingricochet/status/791029955131957248

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Confirmed: Ricochet going to WWE.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mulaney Power Move posted:

you think he looks bad? look up rick rude in shorts

Didn't Austin give him poo poo for that back when they were riding together? I seem to recall Rick saying something along the lines of "it's an upper body business" to defend his chicken legs.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
https://twitter.com/AdamKilgoreWP/status/791020362637205504

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Please let him do the eyes roll in the back of the head, lift arms thing while they raise the Cavs banner

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/790996833979895808
Baby Face Rusev

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

you think he looks bad? look up rick rude in shorts

For gently caress's sake, Mulaney, it's an upper-body business!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

That picture causes me actual physical discomfort. I expect his knees to collapse inwards at any second.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

And he still beat Big Show in a fight.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The best pure lurker in the WWE

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/790949312259907584

Man, I know Russo sucks as a writer, but this is just :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I feel bad for his mom and dad.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jesus, Russo's had a really lovely month

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Always wondered what they looked like. yikes

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Is something up with Khali's head or is he looking more gaunt than usual?

I'd say something about Russo, but everyone apparently takes me way too seriously, so I'll refrain.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AMReese posted:

Is something up with Khali's head or is he looking more gaunt than usual?

I'd say something about Russo, but everyone apparently takes me way too seriously, so I'll refrain.

His head will continue to grow until it can be harvested and placed to the others on Easter Island.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Poor Russo, that sucks :(

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Venomous posted:

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/790949312259907584

Man, I know Russo sucks as a writer, but this is just :smith:

russo's a poo poo writer and a bit of an egomaniac when it comes to that writing, but outside of that he seems to be a really good guy. so this sucks to hear.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

generous

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I don't understand the tweet. What is he really saying there? It mostly looks like gibberish.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

I don't understand the tweet. What is he really saying there? It mostly looks like gibberish.

What part of poo poo writer don't you understand

His Mom is about to die, as his father told him when he got off a plane in Newark, NJ. He's then flying to Florida to be with his father during this tough time.

I don't know why the hell there's a question mark after flying to Florida. Does he suspect the pilot has no idea where he's going and he's going to be swerved and end in up in Boise?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NameHurtBrain posted:

What part of poo poo writer don't you understand

His Mom is about to die, as his father told him when he got off a plane in Newark, NJ. He's then flying to Florida to be with his father during this tough time.

I don't know why the hell there's a question mark after flying to Florida. Does he suspect the pilot has no idea where he's going and he's going to be swerved and end in up in Boise?

he just received news that his mother is going to loving die, i think making some typos is understandable

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know how people can even take the time to tweet and other social media poo poo like that when they hear news that bad. I suppose in times like that it'd be good to hear condolences and such but I'd be going dark for a few days after that kind of news.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I don't know how people can even take the time to tweet and other social media poo poo like that when they hear news that bad. I suppose in times like that it'd be good to hear condolences and such but I'd be going dark for a few days after that kind of news.

Me too, personally, but I will never question the rationale of someone in the grieving process. It can get a bit undignified.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

When both of my parents died (at different times) it was cathartic to write something that wasn't a eulogy. I dunno, people deal with poo poo in different ways. For Russo I imagine that getting every unfiltered thought he has onto a page/screen is second-nature and at least somewhat therapeutic to him.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Also from the I am so sorry at the end and the travel plans, he might be missing engagements to deal with this and this is how he's notifying people? I don't know for sure.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

those guys he did a charity EWR stream with tweeted 'don't worry about it' so he might have had another thing planned with them

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Me too, personally, but I will never question the rationale of someone in the grieving process. It can get a bit undignified.

Good point. Thankfully I haven't yet had to deal with losing a parent but I'm sure when I do I can't predict how I'll deal with it.

flashy_mcflash posted:

When both of my parents died (at different times) it was cathartic to write something that wasn't a eulogy. I dunno, people deal with poo poo in different ways. For Russo I imagine that getting every unfiltered thought he has onto a page/screen is second-nature and at least somewhat therapeutic to him.

Another good point.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015

Endorph posted:

he just received news that his mother is going to loving die, i think making some typos is understandable

Yeah, not cheering the death of Mama Russo here. As dumb as Russo is, he's still a human being and losing a parent absolutely sucks.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/791104322905989125
Come on, buddy...

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

He makes a good point.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He makes a good point.

A foreign concept to many here. Both the point itself and the fact Russo is making it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

http://bet.us/2dXmfVI