Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
You know antifa is an effective tactic because of the specialbantipathy CHUDs hold it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
at least they got liberals right

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Dreddout posted:

You know antifa is an effective tactic because of the specialbantipathy CHUDs hold it in

I'm glad modern fascists are chowder headed dough boys with neck beards. Who, when they decide to creep from their parents basement, get owned by plastic signage. They'd be way more irritating and less funny if they were more like brown shirts.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shaffness posted:

I'm glad modern fascists are chowder headed dough boys with neck beards. Who, when they decide to creep from their parents basement, get owned by plastic signage. They'd be way more irritating and less funny if they were more like brown shirts.
I mean the real fascist brownshirts are the cops

The dough boys are just their cheerleaders

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i sincerely hope that any leftists planning on being out in the streets next month don't think of all chuds as fat cowardly neckbeards, because there are some serious, dangerous people in that crowd and i predict some incidents of violence before or after the election

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

please train and prepare yourself if you go out to protest next month. learn team-coordination, practice it. bring a mouth guard to any protest, wear gloves with knuckle protectors, wear a cup, and wear something thick, padded, but mobile. put shin guards on your forearms, wear elbow protectors, and shin protectors. none of this hurts your Mobility, can be worn under regular clothes, and is very affordable.

Verisimilidude has issued a correction as of 01:10 on Oct 9, 2018

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

i sincerely hope that any leftists planning on being out in the streets next month don't think of all chuds as fat cowardly neckbeards, because there are some serious, dangerous people in that crowd and i predict some incidents of violence before or after the election

More to the point, the softboys tend to hide behind the cops anyway, and Charlottesville aside the uniformed fash have put way more people in the hospital than the street fash have.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

More to the point, the softboys tend to hide behind the cops anyway, and Charlottesville aside the uniformed fash have put way more people in the hospital than the street fash have.

yea but there was that place where the cops were going to drag off the protesters and said the chuds could go gently caress with whoever was left so yea the cops won't be on your side in the best case scenario and at worst they'll teargas you then have chuds beat the poo poo out of you

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Blast of Confetti posted:

yea but there was that place where the cops were going to drag off the protesters and said the chuds could go gently caress with whoever was left so yea the cops won't be on your side in the best case scenario and at worst they'll teargas you then have chuds beat the poo poo out of you

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If you go to one of these protests expecting to beat up a /pol/ incel you're both going with a fascist mindset ("I CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT UP SOMEONE WEAKER THAN ME") and going to be sorely disappointed when the Riot Pig steps in to defend him.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dreddout posted:

I mean the real fascist brownshirts are the cops

The dough boys are just their cheerleaders

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

Some of the real brownshirts were both doughy and out and proud. well, until it was time to purge the gays

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Chillgamesh posted:

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If you go to one of these protests expecting to beat up a /pol/ incel you're both going with a fascist mindset ("I CAN'T WAIT TO BEAT UP SOMEONE WEAKER THAN ME") and going to be sorely disappointed when the Riot Pig steps in to defend him.

so what you're saying is.. Antifa are the real fascists? :thunk:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/TheLordBento/status/1049180618066546689

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Retromancer posted:

so what you're saying is.. Antifa are the real fascists? :thunk:

I'm saying going to a protest looking to start a fight both makes you a liability and also likely to get your poo poo wrecked by an armored nazi with a badge.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://i.imgur.com/CxCQq5t.mp4

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Jesus Krist, Rowling

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

are u a bad enough dude to cast the killing curse on the president

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

She honestly doesn’t even remember what happened in her books at this point. I wonder if she’ll go back and remaster them like George Lucas.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Kingfish posted:

She honestly doesn’t even remember what happened in her books at this point. I wonder if she’ll go back and remaster them like George Lucas.

Lol like shed ever be able to write something this interesting.

And tweet for that long without saying something incredibly dumb.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

The Kingfish posted:

I’m pretty sure that one is actually fake

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Yeah why does Hagrid have an insulin pump? Wizards can cure everything except diabetes apparently

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I mean it’s a very effective fake because I did believe it for a while

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Hagrid is Ron Paul

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It was pretty effective until the insulin pump part, then I was like "this is the uk they have healthcare"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Pirate Radar posted:

I mean it’s a very effective fake because I did believe it for a while

It opens up good because it's easy to believe JK Rowling would tell her fans that Hagrid died alone after the fact.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

this feels like a performance review at work or something; where you just take everything you've done or might have been involved with during the year, and make it sound like some unique and amazing accomplishment even if its routine or barely mattered or you barely had anything to do with it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i like that they used a picture of him from 30 years ago since he's looked like a wet trash bag for the last decade

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It opens up good because it's easy to believe JK Rowling would tell her fans that Hagrid died alone after the fact.

yeah, exactly

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i like that they used a picture of him from 30 years ago since he's looked like a wet trash bag for the last decade

It's like how that Goebbels wannabe Garrison always draws him as some triangular body builder with 80s glam rocker hair, they are actually deeply ashamed of him, but their entire world depends on his perfection so they trick themselves into thinking he's some kind of paragon of youthful masculinity while he sips Diet Coke and sharts into diapers.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

I’m pretty sure that one is actually fake

it's clickhole

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Chillgamesh posted:

It's like how that Goebbels wannabe Garrison always draws him as some triangular body builder with 80s glam rocker hair, they are actually deeply ashamed of him, but their entire world depends on his perfection so they trick themselves into thinking he's some kind of paragon of youthful masculinity while he sips Diet Coke and sharts into diapers.

actually, its to trigger the libs

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Tiler Kiwi posted:

actually, its to trigger the libs

:hai:

edit: thats what i said lol

Chillgamesh has issued a correction as of 15:32 on Oct 9, 2018

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 202 days!

the bitcoin of weed posted:

you'd think they could do better than that one; he wasn't bad looking back then, but appears to be hung over or something in that shot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2M9DvWcshk

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Verisimilidude posted:

please train and prepare yourself if you go out to protest next month. learn team-coordination, practice it. bring a mouth guard to any protest, wear gloves with knuckle protectors, wear a cup, and wear something thick, padded, but mobile. put shin guards on your forearms, wear elbow protectors, and shin protectors. none of this hurts your Mobility, can be worn under regular clothes, and is very affordable.

buy a gun

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Use the goddamn 2nd against them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the cops will mow down you and anyone nearby

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Blast of Confetti posted:

the cops will mow down you and anyone nearby

They'll also do this if you don't have a gun so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Parents