Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

aww they just deleted their tweet

it was a couple of ladies holding an EMF meter to a lamp post and gasping in horror at the numbers

looks like it was one of these which appear to be specifically manufactured for emf loonies

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
lol i just had like a two hour political discussion with my boomer dad which is like the most we've ever talked about politics in my life

honestly, i have to say that i'm in a fairly good mood afterwards, like he's still brain poisoned by right wing media, but i think i actually got through to him :unsmith:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

can't imagine why they didn't want this type of attention

https://twitter.com/NotABot15552070/status/1543688539493306368

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol i just had like a two hour political discussion with my boomer dad which is like the most we've ever talked about politics in my life

honestly, i have to say that i'm in a fairly good mood afterwards, like he's still brain poisoned by right wing media, but i think i actually got through to him :unsmith:

that's actually encouraging to hear, good for you and your dad

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lol like a modern day r worded romeo and juliet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Claudia Conway is back online

https://twitter.com/claudiamconwayy/status/1543683248705966082

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

they just want far right candidates to win

both sides are funding the alt right lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

she's a good girlfriend, very supportive of her guy's crazy hobby of punching cops

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
video still exists even though the tweet was deleted:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1543141839770976257/pu/vid/352x640/AsJHEvS9qaF7GHYd.mp4?tag=12

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Sunfish

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Sounds like someone wants ~~~regulations~~~

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wow do you hunt them with a rocket launcher

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Dustcat posted:

aww they just deleted their tweet

it was a couple of ladies holding an EMF meter to a lamp post and gasping in horror at the numbers

looks like it was one of these which appear to be specifically manufactured for emf loonies

drat now the government is broadcasting ghosts into our brains through cell towers? hosed up but makes sense

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
can't wait til John fetterman votes to legalize weed in israel

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
THAT's RIGHT

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

SomethingBeautiful posted:

drat now the government is broadcasting ghosts into our brains through cell towers? hosed up but makes sense

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

can't wait til John fetterman votes to legalize weed in israel

shut the gently caress up loser

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
When is the sun going to CME this loving planet

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

SirPablo posted:

When is the sun going to CME this loving planet

i think the one last week would have hit us already if it was gonna, so we'll have to wait for the next burp

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Qurnah posted:

we bathed in the lake today and we found so many wild blueberries nearby and we just picked and ate them as they came for like an hour

kinda early for blueberries but lol everything is so weird anyways lmao

good luck with, you know, the next day or so

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Crazypoops posted:

Who the gently caress did that my wife is trying to sleep and I'm holding in my laugh so hard I think there was a rupture

did I just watch someone die

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Johngcole/status/1543692021591949320

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you dad

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am glad I hate this piece of poo poo and is on ignore

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

just the dumbest poo poo from the dumbest people, as you can see the light is on, and if i move my light meter closer to the light it shows more light ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

monitor is on

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
mmmm baked artichoke + gouda puff pastry sounds so gouda

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey never posts about Taco Bell anymore

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

There are too many white male comics, they all sound exactly the same

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

good luck with, you know, the next day or so

we're going blueberry picking for real tomorrow

we got caught of guard today but never again

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

There are too many white male comics, they all sound exactly the same

another reason to close cspam

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

i am asking or caring to question the comedy industry about my concerns for this rob schneider hazard

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

ex post facho posted:

mmmm baked artichoke + gouda puff pastry sounds so gouda

hell yes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

LONDON (Reuters) - Germany and Ireland on Sunday told Britain there was no legal or political justification for Prime Minister Boris Johnson's plan to override parts of the Brexit deal governing trade with Northern Ireland.

The British parliament is considering a new law which would unilaterally change customs arrangements between Britain and Northern Ireland that were initially agreed as part of its exit deal from the European Union.

Britain says the changes are necessary to ease the overly burdensome requirements of the divorce deal, designed to prevent goods flowing into EU member Ireland via British province Northern Ireland. Johnson says the checks are creating tensions that threaten the region's 1998 peace deal.

But, writing in the Observer newspaper foreign ministers from Germany and Ireland rejected that argument.

"There is no legal or political justification for unilaterally breaking an international agreement entered into only two years ago," Germany's Annalena Baerbock and Ireland's Simon Coveney said.

Eat poo poo, BoJo. Northern Ireland's economy is booming and everybody that Brexit'ed is in recession.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Plinkey never posts about Taco Bell anymore

https://twitter.com/bookofelie/status/1543692646794682368

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

end this lousy thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you can put cheez itz in your tostada yourself. but i get it. youtube influencer and all

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://twitter.com/TranslatedCats/status/1540780668397015040

a.lo vs the trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

i bet she pisses her mother off so loving much constantly