Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Siljmonster posted:

Cool dog pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Picture of a hot dog

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

hot dog in cool pool.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Weird story: I met this dog while her owner was in the grooming place I worked at for a book signing. She stole a bunch of treats. I liked her.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/1017633478324703234

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Found what I'm running next game night

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

That's like a cat Vine

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

*paff*

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

don't let Mr Bibs near this post

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Murphys Law posted:

I tried enhancing it a bit. Not sure it helps much.

Allah is vacuum

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:decorum:, the collectible cockfighting game

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Murphys Law posted:

Always is... valirus? Misspelling of 'valorous'? Maybe a turn of phrase from pillow talk of days past? The whole thing is hilarious no matter what it says, to be honest.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

That's fine.

That's not fine.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

unfortunately the person pictured isnt Velvet, this is Velvet: https://imgur.com/9nTN9cK

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Velvet Milkman sounds like an acoustic The Dead Milkmen cover band.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Velvet Milkman sounds like an acoustic The Dead Milkmen cover band.

Sounds more like a weird sex act than a cover band.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

So are they gonna post them oorrrrr....?

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

politic pat is an excellent NoLa rapper from 1996 name

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Phy posted:

*paff*

Arh! I can't believe you've done this!

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Murphys Law posted:

Always is valueless.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Murphys Law posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the velvet underground and milko

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Brute Squad posted:

Always is valueless.

"Always B valueless" and I think that one is final :colbert:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Have to be seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNSBIMLs96M

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
That is one dedicated father.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1017895016574971904

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why dont they use lasers? T1 crystals never wear out

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

CONCURRENT DEVELOPMENT! :allears:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Reminds me of that air defense system from Iraq war (s) era that they dropped billions into and it never got produced. Cannot remember what it was called and apparently there's many other such projects so having a hard time finding it lol.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

God drat this is cringey poo poo.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Android Apocalypse posted:

That is one dedicated father.

Ya know, I don't get the whole ICP/Juggalo thing, but I am totally okay with this. Dude's just being a good dad.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

quote:

The Advanced Gun System is a 155 mm naval gun, two of which are installed in each ship. This system consists of an advanced 155 mm gun and its Long Range Land Attack Projectile (LRLAP).[66] This projectile is a rocket with a warhead fired from the AGS gun; the warhead has a 11 kg / 24 lb bursting charge and has a circular error of probability of 50 meters. This weapon system has a range of 83 nautical miles (154 km);[Note 1][52]

the fully automated storage system has room for up to 750 rounds.[63][66] The barrel is water-cooled to prevent overheating and allows a rate of fire of 10 rounds per minute per gun. Using a Multiple Rounds Simultaneous Impact (MRSI) firing tactic the combined firepower from a pair of turrets gives each Zumwalt-class destroyer initial strike firepower equivalent to 12 conventional M198 field guns.[67][68] To provide sufficient stability to fire these guns, the Zumwalts use ballast tanks to lower themselves into the water.[69] In November 2016, the Navy moved to cancel procurement of the LRLAP, citing per-shell cost increases to $800,000–$1 million resulting from trimming of total ship numbers of the class.

750 rounds on board
Firing 2 guns @ 10 rounds per minute per gun

In 40 mins, they could spend $750M - that impressive by any standard.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
She weighs fifteen thousand and seven hundred tons and fires eight hundred thousand dollar, custom dual cartridges at ten rounds per minute.

It costs thirty two hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

she is literally too young to remember when dane cook was famous

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

She weighs fifteen thousand and seven hundred tons and fires eight hundred thousand dollar, custom dual cartridges at ten rounds per minute.

It costs thirty two hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds.

"Brewster's Millions" remake in 2018 would need to come up with a more challenging plot device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Trabant posted:

"Brewster's Millions" remake in 2018 would need to come up with a more challenging plot device.

The original book has a lot more conditions on the inheritance, like that he has to show some business acumen. Though even in the movie he buys expensive bottles of wine and drinks them, which is valid as it's buying and using a product for its intended purpose. (and buys an expensive stamp to mail it... though would it still be collectable after being used? Maybe not as much)

But yeah, hell, wine alone basically has no price ceiling.