Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande

Sharp_angus posted:

I was flipping through the "Top # things you love the poo poo out of while riding" thread, and a few people mentioned wearing hearing protection during their rides.

How many people here actually wear earplugs, and is wind/engine noise really that detrimental to your hearing even with a helmet on?

I just started riding this week, and my GS500 has the stock exhaust but no windshield, so getting the wind full blast in the face/chest can be kinda loud, but loud enough to actually damage my hearing? :monocle:

You will end up losing more of your hearing than normal with age if you don't wear earplugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Sharp_angus posted:

I was flipping through the "Top # things you love the poo poo out of while riding" thread, and a few people mentioned wearing hearing protection during their rides.

How many people here actually wear earplugs, and is wind/engine noise really that detrimental to your hearing even with a helmet on?

I just started riding this week, and my GS500 has the stock exhaust but no windshield, so getting the wind full blast in the face/chest can be kinda loud, but loud enough to actually damage my hearing? :monocle:

I got in the habit as soon as I started thanks to a few recommendations on here. Took a hearing conservation class at work a few months later and she stressed how bad bikes are for your hearing...I got to smile and pull out my ear plugs.

Just pick up a pack of cheap foam plugs and go for a ride with them in. I can't ride without them now.

PitViper
May 25, 2003

Welcome and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!
I love you!
I always wear some sort of ear plugs, either the foam kind, I have some re-useable silicone ones, and some in-ear earbuds that also work well for earplugs. They're good enough that I can listen to music at a normal volume with them in, and the wind noise doesn't drown them out.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I always wear some form of hearing protection...tinnitus is a bitch.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I got myself a set of noice-cancelling headphones a couple of weeks ago, they're pretty drat good. I didn't think they were making that much difference until I hit the mute button on them because I thought my bike was making a horrible top-end noise. gently caress me my bike is loud.

Although I can't use them at the moment because the battery is flat. Gotta remember to turn them off :eng99:

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Z3n posted:

I always wear some form of hearing protection...tinnitus is a bitch.

My philosophy is to fight fire with fire. Riding a port lifted GT750 with a Figarolli 3-1 for a couple of hours is a perfect warm up for skeet shooting.

(Seriously, wear ear protection. Tinnitus is rare but lasting hearing loss isn't)

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Why would you put an anything-into-1 exhaust on a two-stroke?

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!
Though the return pulses will be 1/3 the strength, a 3-1 could give you a pipe that is resonant at 3x as many rpm's. I could see the advanatages...

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
Hey gang. I am participating in a Ride to live. A ride to collect money for cancer research. I won't give you the usual cancer sob stories that gave me reason to do this but if you can spare a buck or two it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.
http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1852&AID=963&PID=118417

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Why would you put an anything-into-1 exhaust on a two-stroke?

Because the original 3 in 3(4) won't match return pulses at 9500 rpm? Because I'm a goddamn pig that doesn't care about the planets fossil oil reserves? Because the 15 kg weight reduction really matters when you've got close to no torque below 3000 rpm on a 750 cc displacement port lifted 2-smoke. Because I love the sound of a 2-smoke turbine?

Nerobro posted:

Though the return pulses will be 1/3 the strength, a 3-1 could give you a pipe that is resonant at 3x as many rpm's. I could see the advanatages...

Your thermodynamics aren't that strong son. 1/3 is the logical number, but you don't account for the size of the expansion chamber and length and diameter of the restriction pipe. There's no reason a balanced 3-1 cant perform 100% roll-back wave. But your focus is the other end of a 2-stroke feeding system, so that's an excusable mistake.

Balanced correctly a 3-1 will perform almost as good as a 3-3 but at loving 30 pounds less. A 3-1 is also much easier to maintain and tune. There's no difference in roll-back pressure you'll have to account for.

Anyway, since I like your carburetor thread i'll provide you these values:

Standard GT750 with original (10 pound airbox) optimal main jet sizes are 120-125-122. You have to account for air cooling even on a Water Buffalo.

With a Figarolli 3-1, K&N pod filters on the 45mm Mikunis (you'll need to fixture the carburetors rear end to do this, if you don't like a bowl tsunami), injection ports raised 3½mm and sunken 2mm and exhaust ports widened 2mm to each side and sunken 2mm, you'll need 145, 150, 147.5. Yes, it becomes a hungry beast. The benefit is about 125Hp on a creature designed for 72. The genius SRIS lubrication system can handle this, but the frame can't.

Yes, it's loving unsafe on that frame, and upgrading suspension and brakes won't remove the rather weak frame.

It's fun as hell though.

Since you're the resident vintage Suzuki expert: What modern Suzuki frame do you think I could drop a GT750 engine in? Dimensions are (as you probably know) equal to the GS750, but it's loving wide and front heavy.

Edit: just re-read what I wrote. I failed to mention that you can actually tune two stroke cylinders to feed each other roll-back at high RPMs, but now it gets complicated, so let's not go there.

Blaster of Justice fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Mar 14, 2010

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!
The roll back at different rpm's is what I was thinking about.

This could be a much longer discussion ;-) I think I'll need to take it up later when I have time to do drawings and all that. I do think we're on the same page.

And.... I think you may have just given me insight as to why the jetting on my airbox-less GS550 was always wooly, and apt to get float stick. I need to support the other end of the carbs.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Nerobro posted:

And.... I think you may have just given me insight as to why the jetting on my airbox-less GS550 was always wooly, and apt to get float stick. I need to support the other end of the carbs.

I've tried to tell you this more than once. The float level really matters for hungry motorcycles.

I know you have your thing about the air valve/screw, but the most common failure on motorcycle carburetors I've encountered is the float/needle valve. It's the most stressed part of the feeding system. gently caress, it's the most stressed part of the entire engine. Do you have a clue about how many times that little fucker opens and closes at normal cruise speed? You might need to add to your carburetor thread that float valves are essential.

That aside, supporting the rear end of your carburetors is pretty easy. On the GS550 you've got a solid l-bar holding the block together at the bottom. Just drill a few holes here and attach to the frame of the bike. Magic will happen.

Here4DaGangBang
Dec 3, 2004

I beat my dick like it owes me money!

Ola posted:

OP: gently caress my bike is stolen from corner of X and Y, looks like this. Prob stripped by now.
Forum: Bummer dude, sucks rear end, hope everything turns out ok.
Poster on page 3: Holy poo poo your bike is on the corner of X and Z! Looks intact.
Forum: Did you check the ignition? Any baddies around?
OP: I am an idiot.
Forum: LOL

Haha, I know a guy who did a very similar thing with his car, was all bummed because his car was stolen and then 2 or 3 weeks later, found it parked outside the house he had recently moved out of (a couple of streets from his new place). I can only assume he was driving drunk to have made a mistake like that, unsurprisingly he didn't say much about that side of things..

Regarding hearing protection, I have mild tinnitus in both ears and don't want it to get worse, so I have always ridden with earplugs in. Started with chemist foamies, but at the bike show in Sydney myself and DiZ had custom moulded ones made. Cut out a lot of noise, but now I need a pipe on my bike because I can't hear its sweet, sweet sound when I downshift approaching traffic lights. :(

Personally I think you're nuts if you ride without earplugs, at least if you value your hearing.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Sorry for the absolutely poo poo picture but:

Yesterday when I was lubing the chain on the g/f's supermoto, I noticed that the link next to the masterlink was sticking really bad. So next time it came around, I stopped the chain and worked it back and forth with my fingers a few times, only to realize that the chain had actually snapped one of the side plates.

So...check your poo poo, people. I was drat lucky I caught this before the next ride.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Z3n posted:

So...check your poo poo, people. I was drat lucky I caught this before the next ride.

Roger this. Last time I saw this happen is about 15 years ago. Flesh was teared and bones broken. My first aid kit needed a serious refill afterwards. Luckily my pal is able to walk today.

Lesson learned: as Z3n said, check your poo poo. Always carry a first aid kit. There's NO excuse not to do so, if you ride a bike. There's plenty of room under your seat to contain a kit. If not, throw your tools out, and you'll be able to fit it in.

Glad you caught this, Z3n. Your girlfriend should give you a blowjob.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Z3n posted:

Sorry for the absolutely poo poo picture but:

Yesterday when I was lubing the chain on the g/f's supermoto, I noticed that the link next to the masterlink was sticking really bad. So next time it came around, I stopped the chain and worked it back and forth with my fingers a few times, only to realize that the chain had actually snapped one of the side plates.

I expect to catch hell from my local shop when I bring the bike in on Wednesday. The chain was sticky last service, I lubed the hell out of it before I put it to bed while I was away for 2 months over winter, but basically I've neglected and abused it since then. Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's hard to take care of a bike properly when it lives on the street.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

So had a day today on the bike. First the lovely...gently caress roundabouts and gently caress people. Two close incidents today, first on the way into work guy pulls into the roundabout when I am directly in front of him. I somehow saw him and pulled away to avoid getting run over. This was in a flat visible roundabout at work...it was a government vehicle.

Today on the way home approaching a pretty busy one I start slowing down because there is a line of cars trying to merge from the left. I'm making sure to slow down slowly because the guy behind me is on my rear end. I get to the line and stop, he hits my back tire, not sure how I didn't fall over. I calmly put the bike in neutral put down the kickstand to go back and yell at him. At the same time the cop behind him is getting out of his car. We get to the window at about the same time, cop lets me yell at him for a bit then takes his turn. I opted to not file report or any of the other bullshit but cop still got him a ticket or two :cheers: Whole thing took about 5 minutes for me and a lo longer for him...a lot of pissed of people stuck.

Should also note this was on a bright yellow (all yellow) DRZ and me in a Hi-Viz suit. People are loving stupid and will not see you.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Blaster of Justice posted:

There's plenty of room under your seat to contain a kit. If not, throw your tools out, and you'll be able to fit it in.

Both of my street bikes would like to talk to you about this.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

So had a day today on the bike. First the lovely...gently caress roundabouts and gently caress people. Two close incidents today, first on the way into work guy pulls into the roundabout when I am directly in front of him. I somehow saw him and pulled away to avoid getting run over. This was in a flat visible roundabout at work...it was a government vehicle.

Today on the way home approaching a pretty busy one I start slowing down because there is a line of cars trying to merge from the left. I'm making sure to slow down slowly because the guy behind me is on my rear end. I get to the line and stop, he hits my back tire, not sure how I didn't fall over. I calmly put the bike in neutral put down the kickstand to go back and yell at him. At the same time the cop behind him is getting out of his car. We get to the window at about the same time, cop lets me yell at him for a bit then takes his turn. I opted to not file report or any of the other bullshit but cop still got him a ticket or two :cheers: Whole thing took about 5 minutes for me and a lo longer for him...a lot of pissed of people stuck.

Should also note this was on a bright yellow (all yellow) DRZ and me in a Hi-Viz suit. People are loving stupid and will not see you.

At least the cop was there...loving instant justice, gotta love that poo poo.

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

NitroSpazzz posted:

It seems like it was less about vision and just some rear end in a top hat who likes to tailgate/can't drive. I will get people up my rear end on the highway, then not pass when I move over but just creep up on whoever is in front of them and stay there. God dammit I really feel like carrying steel shot in my bag to flick over my shoulder.

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Spiffness posted:

Both of my street bikes would like to talk to you about this.

Mopeds don't count.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

big roundabouts are strange. There's an "official" way of negotiating them, and then there's the "get through it without getting run over, or having to wait for some kind soul to let you in (never going to happen)" way which is probably highly unofficial and involves using other cars as blockers and taking advantage of any gap or lane to blast through it and past the offending traffic. That's sort of how I've approached them anyway.

UK goons, what's the "official" word on turning right across oncoming traffic at a controlled intersection (traffic light) from a single carriageway onto a 3 lane carriageway? The way people seem to do it here is pile as many cars as can fit into the intersection and turn into whichever lane is unoccupied be it left, right or center (preference to left), often simultaneously. The way we learn it back in Canada is one vehicle in the intersection (never happens), but you always turn into the nearest lane (ie turning left across oncoming traffic into the farthest left lane, leaving 2 unoccupied lanes on your right (also rarely observed). The reason I ask is I got shouted at the other day from a guy who was behind me who subsequently pulled around and in front of me, telling me to move up as I was waiting in the middle of the intersection, and not as far in as I could go to make my turn (into the farthest right lane, leaving 2 unoccupied lanes to my left). I payed it no heed and took advantage of the moments hesitation in the oncoming traffic to make my turn and leave the cagers to their sunday traffic jam, but I was just wondering what the official line is?

edit: for visual reference, I was riding from the bottom of the picture, turning right onto the big road. The red car, black car, and silver car in the intersection are all looking like they're waiting to turn right. In my scenario I was probably just a little past where the black car was, the guy behind me wanted me to be roughly where the red car was (and went around me to wait at roughly that spot as well)

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Mar 15, 2010

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Mopeds don't count.

:iceburn:

Of course, I'm still waiting for his Ducati hipster moped to eject pieces of it's piston from the exhaust before I get a chance to ride it.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Gnaghi posted:

God dammit I really feel like carrying steel shot in my bag to flick over my shoulder.

I have a friend in the early 90's who worked as a motorbike courier in downtown Vancouver. Rode some mangled 80's dirt bike made street legal. (Well, legal for the time it took to be inspected - not sure about the rest of the year) He used to carry one of those old steel U-Locks. Kept the 'U' part in his bag and the bar would hang from his left wrist on a lanyard attached to the key. The key was such that it didn't come out without the 'U' part in the lock. This left him with a 2lb 8" long cylinder of steel on about 8" of paracord. More than a few careless cab drivers have some serious hood dents about that same size.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Mopeds don't count.

Z3n posted:

:iceburn:

Of course, I'm still waiting for his Ducati hipster moped to eject pieces of it's piston from the exhaust before I get a chance to ride it.

drat you both.

Seriously though, I sometimes miss having on-bike storage for basic necessities. The pockets of my jacket have become much more important.

NitroSpazzz posted:

Instant cop karma story

Last summer I was riding down a busy Seattle street next to a cop, minding the speed limit when a BMW X5 jumps out of a parking lot right in front of me making me do a bit of an emergency brake to shed off enough speed to not hit the loon. Then carries on her way like nothing happened. I gave my usual exaggerated, arms in the air, 'What in the gently caress was that buddy?!' movement and shake my head. Then, remembering there was a cop next to me I look over in one of those 'did you see that?' movements. He gives me a nod, flips the lights on and pulls her over. Felt strange to feel like the law was on my side on a motorcycle for once.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Linedance posted:

big roundabouts

Oh god I can't even imaging the carnage if we had "real/big" roundabout here. These are just tiny one lane little ones.

As for carrying some form of defense on the bike I have seriously considered it with what I have seen since I started riding in September. My Dad carries a modified film canister of airsoft pellets that usually makes people back off. He also showed me the trick of dragging a center stand for sparks and dragging a foot in the gravel next to the road to throw rocks. I've done the foot drag and it works good if gravel is available, I don't have a center stand otherwise I would try that.

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande

Linedance posted:

big roundabouts are strange. There's an "official" way of negotiating them, and then there's the "get through it without getting run over, or having to wait for some kind soul to let you in (never going to happen)" way which is probably highly unofficial and involves using other cars as blockers and taking advantage of any gap or lane to blast through it and past the offending traffic. That's sort of how I've approached them anyway.

UK goons, what's the "official" word on turning right across oncoming traffic at a controlled intersection (traffic light) from a single carriageway onto a 3 lane carriageway? The way people seem to do it here is pile as many cars as can fit into the intersection and turn into whichever lane is unoccupied be it left, right or center (preference to left), often simultaneously. The way we learn it back in Canada is one vehicle in the intersection (never happens), but you always turn into the nearest lane (ie turning left across oncoming traffic into the farthest left lane, leaving 2 unoccupied lanes on your right (also rarely observed). The reason I ask is I got shouted at the other day from a guy who was behind me who subsequently pulled around and in front of me, telling me to move up as I was waiting in the middle of the intersection, and not as far in as I could go to make my turn (into the farthest right lane, leaving 2 unoccupied lanes to my left). I payed it no heed and took advantage of the moments hesitation in the oncoming traffic to make my turn and leave the cagers to their sunday traffic jam, but I was just wondering what the official line is?

edit: for visual reference, I was riding from the bottom of the picture, turning right onto the big road. The red car, black car, and silver car in the intersection are all looking like they're waiting to turn right. In my scenario I was probably just a little past where the black car was, the guy behind me wanted me to be roughly where the red car was (and went around me to wait at roughly that spot as well)

That box junction really needs to be extended to cover the whole of the junction instead of just half. As far as I'm aware, the official line is that you should enter the right hand lane and then merge into the appropriate lane once you're clear of the junction. Like you said, the reality is that you just try to get clear of that junction as quick as possible before the lights change - it looks like a badly designed area.

Also, talking of massive roundabouts, have you tried the magic roundabout in Hemel yet? It's one massive roundabout made up of 6 small ones so you actually have to go the opposite way round to normal. It's always obvious who's never been to Hemel before because they get stuck in the middle somewhere.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

ranathari posted:

That box junction really needs to be extended to cover the whole of the junction instead of just half. As far as I'm aware, the official line is that you should enter the right hand lane and then merge into the appropriate lane once you're clear of the junction. Like you said, the reality is that you just try to get clear of that junction as quick as possible before the lights change - it looks like a badly designed area.

Also, talking of massive roundabouts, have you tried the magic roundabout in Hemel yet? It's one massive roundabout made up of 6 small ones so you actually have to go the opposite way round to normal. It's always obvious who's never been to Hemel before because they get stuck in the middle somewhere.

I've heard of that one in Hemel, but I haven't experienced it's magnificence in person. I have come across the odd compound roundabout and it's usually a 'hope for the best' kind of moment, but I haven't died yet, so result! Actually, they aren't so bad as long as they're signed well. As long as you have time to make sense of the sun/planetary gear arrangement and realize that you're going to go counter-clockwise at some point you can generally deal ok with it.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Mar 15, 2010

Gnaghi
Jan 25, 2008

Is this a good first bike?

NitroSpazzz posted:

As for carrying some form of defense on the bike I have seriously considered it with what I have seen since I started riding in September. My Dad carries a modified film canister of airsoft pellets that usually makes people back off. He also showed me the trick of dragging a center stand for sparks and dragging a foot in the gravel next to the road to throw rocks. I've done the foot drag and it works good if gravel is available, I don't have a center stand otherwise I would try that.

Steel plates on the boots maybe? I wanted those anyway for the mythical world were I back in my supermoto for every turn, might as well get Miss Oblivious Cuntingsteen off my back too.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

We have big roundabouts here, but DC is retarded and puts traffic lights in them.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

We have big roundabouts here, but DC is retarded and puts traffic lights in them.

it's the only way to have a big roundabout. The trouble with roundabouts that people who don't have them seem to not realize is that traffic in the roundabout has the right of way. So if, let's say, the main artery enters the roundabout from the right of your entrance (assuming a clockwise roundabout, reverse for LHD countries), continues through the roundabout and exits somewhere to your left, without traffic lights basically you're never getting to work. Roundabouts work awesome with light traffic flow but heavy traffic requires lights to regulate the flow.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I want the crash protection bits I ordered the other week to get here already :( Now I have this worry that I will crash my bike after two years while the stuff is on order :tinfoil:

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

Endless Mike posted:

Eternal traffic lights at that, too. I loving hated living in DC this summer because of that. Life was supposed to be airy and easy there with my 50cc scooter. But no. DC had to make me wait forever at every (STUPIDLY FREQUENT) stop light.

Why the flying shitfuck did Kawasaki have to stick with the ugly headlight/frontal design of the Ninja 500 for so long? The 1st generation is awesome, but the 2nd generation, which just so happens to be my first bike, is so loving ugly. It makes me think of the Flatwoods Monster in all of its eye-scraping glory.

I mean, I love the look of my Ninja 500 everywhere on its body, even the banana tail - except when I arrive at the front. Then I groan and become severely embarrassed that I own it.

At least it's a great theft deterrent. No need for disc locks, etc.

I took off the windshield tonight to spray it black. And it looks better, much better - then again, there's that stupid elongated headlight.

the sad thing is, the Ninja 500 isn't that great of a streetfighter. If one takes off the front fairing, much of the awesome look is taken away. The big "NINJA" logo is gone, exposing ugly innards (coolant jug, the fairly thin frame, etc). So I'm stuck.

I wish I could fabricate plastics.

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007

the walkin dude posted:

ugly Ninja 500 Headlight

I have the same problem. The bike is beautful in all aspects except for the headlight :sigh:

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
What bike is that?

At least you don't have an ugly fairing compounding the issue.

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
Its a '95 Ducati 900 SS

Except now it has a red frame

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
:monocle:

We indeed have the same issue, but yours has a far greater headlight-body disparity. Your bike is gorg.

But that's not to degrade your headlight, your headlight is still great with its square-ness. Unlike mine, also due in part to Kawasaki's lovely-rear end chop-job of turning a square headlight into a isosecles trapezoid.

ranathari
May 26, 2006

by elpintogrande

Linedance posted:

it's the only way to have a big roundabout. The trouble with roundabouts that people who don't have them seem to not realize is that traffic in the roundabout has the right of way. So if, let's say, the main artery enters the roundabout from the right of your entrance (assuming a clockwise roundabout, reverse for LHD countries), continues through the roundabout and exits somewhere to your left, without traffic lights basically you're never getting to work. Roundabouts work awesome with light traffic flow but heavy traffic requires lights to regulate the flow.

Only when the timing's done properly. The local big roundabout has poorly thought out timing that gives priority to traffic coming onto the roundabout from all directions but not to traffic already on the roundabout, which results in massive congestion because people can get on easier than they can get off.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

If you've been waiting to buy that new 848/1198 until it came with a Ducati Watch, tire warmers, and 1 on 1 track instruction...

Now's that time.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinorthamerica/news/detail.jhtml?newsId=31861

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaster of Justice
Jan 6, 2007

by angerbot

Spiffness posted:

If you've been waiting to buy that new 848/1198 until it came with a Ducati Watch, tire warmers, and 1 on 1 track instruction...

Now's that time.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinorthamerica/news/detail.jhtml?newsId=31861

Awwww. Red tire warmers. That so cute.

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

Its a '95 Ducati 900 SS

Except now it has a red frame

The SS900 is the sexiest bike ever. I had forgotten all about it. drat you.

Blaster of Justice fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 16, 2010