Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

calcio posted:

God drat you sissy girls and your small shirts. Go to the gym and get some muscles or eat more burgers!

I'd rather not be fat and I'd have to put on retarded amounts of muscle to move up a size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

Shrapnac posted:

Maybe you should go to the gym and eat less burgers.
This is you or wicka on a date. One day you two kids will be able to join us adults at the pub.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

wicka posted:

I'd rather not be fat and I'd have to put on retarded amounts of muscle to move up a size.
Don't make me sit on you pipsqueak.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

calcio posted:

Don't make me sit on you pipsqueak.

Please don't sit on me, fatty.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Shrapnac posted:

Maybe you should go to the gym and eat less burgers.

Maybe at 6'2" some of us haven't fit in an adult small since middle school.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Xylorjax posted:

Maybe at 6'2" some of us haven't fit in an adult small since middle school.

:respek: wearing large just to have added length but still baggy buddy!

I honestly dont feel bad for people who lose their packages in the customs seize. I wear a few fake kits, but each time I have ordered I understand that I am buying un-licensed material and dont have a right to bitch if customs decides to protect the license/intellectual property of the owners.

Anyways, still cant wait to get that Liverpool away with Aquilani's name on the back!

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

Dirk Pitt posted:

:respek: wearing large just to have added length but still baggy buddy!

I honestly dont feel bad for people who lose their packages in the customs seize. I wear a few fake kits, but each time I have ordered I understand that I am buying un-licensed material and dont have a right to bitch if customs decides to protect the license/intellectual property of the owners.

Anyways, still cant wait to get that Liverpool away with Aquilani's name on the back!
Does the Aquilani kit come in pieces?

Obviously Erratic
Oct 17, 2008

Give me beauty or give me death!
gently caress!
I surely hope my Australia tops don't get routed through the UK!
That would be one long-rear end detour to Australia. :(

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
I loving need one of these packs

Argentina, France, Germany, Mexico and Spain current and retro kits
http://www.formatmag.com/news/adidas-2010-world-cup-federation-packs/

hello i am phone fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jun 10, 2010

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
i would get one of they werent 300 dollars

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Dear Sergio posted:

i wouldn't get one if they were 3 dollars

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

hecko posted:

I loving need one of these packs

Argentina, France, Germany, Mexico and Spain current and retro kits
http://www.formatmag.com/news/adidas-2010-world-cup-federation-packs/

God those are outSTANDING. I want the Germany one so bad.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

Bigmouth McSmallcock posted:

that cannot be true

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Dear Sergio posted:

that cannot be true

it is
what is the point of spending money on a shirt i wouldn't wear?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Ya gently caress a combo pack of your countries current and retro home kits. Who would want that poo poo?

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Dear Sergio posted:

Half of the people buying em are never going to remove them from their box.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

cheese posted:

Ya gently caress a combo pack of your countries current and retro home kits. Who would want that poo poo?

make it for a good team and i would buy it for 300

don't, and i wouldn't buy it for 3

not a difficult concept here

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You should buy a shirt for a country you don't give a gently caress about because ____

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

adidas doesn't make the shirts for every team though

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

What country would that be? Can't be England because we all know that its not cool to ever wear the kit of a team you support in public.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

cheese posted:

What country would that be? Can't be England because we all know that its not cool to ever wear the kit of a team you support in public.

aw man don't do that

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

cheese posted:

loving right. Only a pretentious douchebag would wear a kit out in public not at a game.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Oh god please not this again.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
I'm wearing a Roma away jersey with bright blue 3/4 pants. Gonna pick up some ladies at the gym. :quagmire:

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

cheese posted:

Serbia

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Serbia

Fair enough.

Granny
Jun 18, 2008

If my order shipped from Soccer Triads on 26th May should it be here by now?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Granny posted:

no

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Granny posted:

2 weeks minimum, 3 is more likely.

Hieronymus Bosch
Feb 26, 2008
The Vancouver Whitecaps are a Division 2 side in the North American leagues. They're coming up to MLS next season and they unveiled their new kits for the occasion. loving class.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

The Vancouver Whitecaps are a Division 2 side in the North American leagues. They're coming up to MLS next season and they unveiled their new kits for the occasion. loving class.

It's sad when Steve Nash is the better looking brother.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Hmm that flag on the left arm has gotta go

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

Mandalay posted:

Hmm that flag on the left arm has gotta go

i agree, it's totally offensive.

Xylorjax
Nov 27, 2002

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

Solid uniform. But I gotta agree that this proves that Steve's the better looking one, and that is very sad.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Dear Sergio posted:

i agree, it's totally offensive.

MLS kits added them a couple years ago, American teams with the American flag, Toronto FC with the Canadian one. Unless the whole league changes that, it's staying, unfortunately.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

harperdc posted:

MLS kits added them a couple years ago, American teams with the American flag, Toronto FC with the Canadian one. Unless the whole league changes that, it's staying, unfortunately.

oh i was just kidding i don't really care what goes on a kit.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Hieronymus Bosch posted:

It looks like the kit's two sizes too small and it's hurting him :ohdear:

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
My Eto'o Cameroon kit just arrived today from triads, ordered 2 weeks and a bit ago. Every detail is spot-on as far as I can tell, perfect quality and even more perfect timing. Going to be wearing it to work tomorrow, gently caress the haters.

(Also, tomorrow is the annual summer party at work so most people will be dressed casual then switch to the nice clothes when work ends, I'll switch from ragged jeans and the Cameroon shirt to a suit)

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Bacon of the Sea posted:

It looks like the kit's two sizes too small and it's hurting him :ohdear:

I was just thinking that - its a nice looking kit but god drat, give the man some room to breathe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

cheese posted:

I was just thinking that - its a nice looking kit but god drat, give the man some room to breathe.

The look in his eyes just screams, "I loving told you I didn't want to wear the god drat child's kit!"