Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Nauta posted:

exclamation marx is a loving joke of a mod

No, best mod ever. I think he will be nominated mod of the year 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

OhYeah posted:

In any case, looks like the Finnish-exported vigilante movement has produced some interesting "results" in Norway: http://observatorial.com/2016/04/04/norway-muslim-migrants-grope-and-molest-women-get-beaten-up-by-soldiers-of-odin/

Fair and balanced :eyepop:

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Darkest Auer posted:

Fair and balanced :eyepop:

Just out of curiosity I checked the news page for other titles and it's a really strange mixture of stories I've seen reported in mainstream media and articles that could've only come from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Anyways, it came from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SargonofAkkad/
As I said, I check it daily because of lot of hilarious stuff gets posted there (mostly for the This Week in Stupid video series), but the sources vary wildly, from the big national broadcasting agencies like BBC to mvlehti style fringe stuff (for want of a better word).

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
It's a good thing that story is fake because if it were true that would mean the Norwegian police is in bed with a nazi death squad.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

doverhog posted:

It's a good thing that story is fake because if it were true that would mean the Norwegian police is in bed with a nazi death squad.

Yes, that should be exclusive domain of the Russian police instead.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Maassa maan tavalla.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

doverhog posted:

Maassa maan tavalla.

Indeed. That's what Uber had to find out. Or actually, anyone working through Uber, since one guy lost 12 000 euros to the state and got day fines on top of that in court for working as a unlicensed taxi driver.

So this is what the sharing economy means: Sharing the risks of the company. :v:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Soumi ja isäm mää nousuun ja turha pyrokratia vittuun, eix näin.

Hyvin vedetty, hallitus.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Rexroom posted:

one guy lost 12 000 euros to the state and got day fines on top of that in court for working as a unlicensed taxi driver.

he sure disrupted his own personal economy

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

Soumi ja isäm mää nousuun ja turha pyrokratia vittuun, eix näin.

Hyvin vedetty, hallitus.

toivottavasti tämä vähentää porukan intoa ryhtyä niiden orjiksi

tietenkin täydellisessä maailmassa se olisi yyber kun saisi ne sakot

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hylätkää palkkaorjuus, kapitalismi, sosialismi ja globalismi. Sielunmaisemanne mukaan syleilkää joko nihilismiä tai muuttakaa mummon mökille perunoita viljelemään. Osallistuminen yhteiskuntaan on synti, ja jumala olet sinä itse...

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
Well this seems loving fair: https://infogr.am/H5eETECmdL65WumS

Also SSS heard that the dirty poor in Hesa can go see a doctor FOR FREE?! That sort of poo poo has no place in brave new Finland!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Once they are on toimeentulotuki everything is free.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Well this seems loving fair: https://infogr.am/H5eETECmdL65WumS

Also SSS heard that the dirty poor in Hesa can go see a doctor FOR FREE?! That sort of poo poo has no place in brave new Finland!

I thought we already reached the consensus that 20-50€ is the same as free? :confused:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
tänään on romanien oma päivä joten jaatkaa vähäsen mannejen parhaimmistoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vVM8f64EHg

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Etkö tiedä, että rexroomin ja fishofhempin mukaan tuollaisten videoiden katsominen voi aiheuttaa katsojassa luulon, että kaikki mannet tanssivat ulkona, soittavat urkua kovaa sekä nyrkkeilee oudosti takakenossa.

Sen takia tuollaisia videoita ei saisi kukaan koskaan katsella. Toivottavasti pojat äkkiä raportoi kunhan toipuvat itkukohtauksestaan.

(Mitään vähemmistöjä ei saa esittää missään muodossa. Missään koskaan. Siten torjumme rasismin.)

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ei hitsi ja vielä just tänään. Olin unohtanut koko juhlapäivän. Pärähtävän hauskaa on, että jokin tunti sitten syöksyin metrolla kohti keskustaa kun nuori mustalainen sai rexroomkohtauksen ja alkoi potkimaan kahta vanhempaa herraa viereisellä penkillä. Sattui oikeana päivänä totta tosiaan, roma day 4ever. Ukkelit huitoi takaisin. Menin toki väliin jotta ei tämä nyt ole hyvä homma, ja huomasin vasta siinä kohtaa että kaverilla oli kohtalaisen uusia tikattuja viiltohaavoja revenneen paidan alla ja neulan jälkiä käsivarressa. Iho harmaa ja kuola valui suusta, piri on paras huume. Hetken aika jäätävä olo kun heppu julisti "hai sie, vittu mie puukotan teitä kaikkia".

Kaikki hyvin lopulta, mutta markkinoi hyvin omaa jengiään :peukku:

Oli varmaan nähnyt nuo Tripla A:n linkit ja triggeröitynyt.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
If it was a regular kantasuomalainen mongoli dude you wouldn't have posted that. Why?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Because it was manneday you doofus, it was funny a piripäämanne happeneded on the same train 5 minutes before I found out it was celebtration of romani-päivä.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
If it was a regular kantasuomalainen mongoli dude on any of the other 364 days of the year you wouldn't have posted that. Why?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
What the gently caress.

If it was mongol celebration day of celebrating mongols, I would certainly have posted about how the mongol represented so well during his day of appreciating mongols by assaulting random people on the train. If I happened to sit 2 meters away.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
This dude owns.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
He rules.

But this is really weird. Can anyone tell me why you want to lean back all the time when playing boxing?

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Ligur posted:

If it was mongol celebration day of celebrating mongols, I would certainly have posted about how the mongol represented so well during his day of appreciating mongols by assaulting random people on the train. If I happened to sit 2 meters away.

No that's the wrong answer. I'm not gonna even let you kilauttaa kaverille, the correct answer is that you're a piece of poo poo racist who only takes note of lovely things that happen in society when they're done by minorities so you can post about it on the internet and say "Look how these horrible minorities are loving up our society!"

Yeah it's loving hilarious that a roma dude piririehui in a maanalainen juna on romanien kansallispäivä and you happened to Batman into the situation, but can you seriously claim that your reason for posting that totally awesome story was any other than once again try to somehow prove that ethnic minorities are nothing but constant trouble? Those pesky roma, always stabbing people!

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Vittu toi jätkä on sekasin.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
I think you might find a more appreciative audience for your sweet and probably mostly completely true minority crime stories in the Hommaforum thread "Avautumisketju monikulttuuristen kohtaamisten ihanuudesta" (registration needed, but I don't think that's a problem), Nauta and Triple A are likely reading it already so they won't miss out on anything.

Stay cool!

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Lopeta dokaaminen. Sen jälkeen.

Explain, why does posting a story about some some guy mean a group of people are "but constant trouble" or "horrible minorites that gently caress up our society"? Much less "stabbing people".

How did you end up with those conclusions?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
This is just a personal attack against PutinNordea, nothing to act on, everything's totally by the books, no tax avoidance here.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

I think you might find a more appreciative audience for your sweet and probably mostly completely true minority crime stories in the Hommaforum thread "Avautumisketju monikulttuuristen kohtaamisten ihanuudesta" (registration needed, but I don't think that's a problem), Nauta and Triple A are likely reading it already so they won't miss out on anything.

Stay cool!

olet aika peppukipeä, ehdotan että meet apteekkiin ja haet jotain tahnaa tuohon

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Huvittavinta lienee, että tuo toope taitaa ajatella ettei mitään mainitsemani kaltaista ole voinut edes tapahtua. Ei vittu. Joskus jos lähtis sieltä äidin kellarista ulos.

Tai sitten siinä on olettamus, että jos vähemmistö mainitaan jonkun sekoilun yhteydessä niin ei joko saa sanoa mitään, tai jos sanookin, tapahtuman todenperäisyys pitää kiistää ihan periaatteesta ettei vaan "leimaa". Tahi kuten tässäkin kävi syylliseksi päätyykin allanlassuksien mielestä asiasta kertonut henkilö: minusta oli sangen huvittavaa että juuri romanipäivänä törmäsin ilmeisesti huumeongelmista kärsivään riehuvaan romaniin siinä määrin. että oli pakko puuttua tilanteeseen ja kirjoitin siitä lyhyen postauksen. Lopputulos? Minua solvataan paskaksi rasistiksi ja joku ALLAN on ihan vitun vihainen minulle.

Kaipa tuo sama juttu mahdollistaa mm. maasta toiseen vaeltavien lähi-itämaalaistan spedeilyt tästä ikuisuuteen kuten tähän mennessä. Niitä ei pidä joko huomioida (koska se voi olla jonkun mielestä rasismi), tai jos joku niin tekee, huomion tekijä lytätään piece of poo poo rasistina jne.

Naurattisi enemmän ellei tuollainen allanlassus häiriökäyttäytyminen olisi mm. politiikassa ja mediassa käytännössä ihan sitä normia. Samoin tällä foorumilla. Kas kun ei vielä ole huudettu imperialismia ja äärioikestoa.

Soi-hah
May 21, 2005

Le raqueur de munes.

Before, I killed just like that, but since I got out of jail I've been a lot more laid back.

Ligur posted:

Huvittavinta lienee, että :words:

lol

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hulvatonta. Juuri tätä tarkoitin. Ihanaa kun nämä hörhöt todistavat asian itse.

Leikitään näin: Mikä postauksessa ei pitänyt paikkaansa? Et varmasti osaa itsekään sanoa. Etkä edes pysty jos yrittäisit.

Ainoa vaihtoehto on postata lollauksia tai jotain keskisormea tapaan koska "tää tyyppi ei ollut samaa mieltä".

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Ligur posted:

But this is really weird. Can anyone tell me why you want to lean back all the time when playing boxing?

you don't. they suck at boxing

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Stay cool!

:thumbsup:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Yla-asteella luokalleni tuli yksi mustalainen joka oli pari vuotta kaikkia muita vanhempi ja kesti ehka kuukauden verran kunnes se oli uhannut kaikkien puukottamista, jonka jalkeen se siirrettiin jonnekin vajakkien hoitolaan. Anteeksi rasismista.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

Yla-asteella luokalleni tuli yksi mustalainen joka oli pari vuotta kaikkia muita vanhempi ja kesti ehka kuukauden verran kunnes se oli uhannut kaikkien puukottamista, jonka jalkeen se siirrettiin jonnekin vajakkien hoitolaan. Anteeksi rasismista.

et siis päässyt hänestä eroon

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
tekeekö darkest auer töitä kotoa?

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

No that's the wrong answer. I'm not gonna even let you kilauttaa kaverille, the correct answer is that you're a piece of poo poo racist who only takes note of lovely things that happen in society when they're done by minorities so you can post about it on the internet and say "Look how these horrible minorities are loving up our society!"

Yeah it's loving hilarious that a roma dude piririehui in a maanalainen juna on romanien kansallispäivä and you happened to Batman into the situation, but can you seriously claim that your reason for posting that totally awesome story was any other than once again try to somehow prove that ethnic minorities are nothing but constant trouble? Those pesky roma, always stabbing people!

Just out of curiosity, have you had any personal contacts with the Roma community?

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

OhYeah posted:

Just out of curiosity, have you had any personal contacts with the Roma community?

Have you?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
huono maine ei synny tyhjästä

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Triple A posted:

huono maine ei synny tyhjästä

That thing is a thing of the past, now we have Jankon Rasismi Oy inventing racist news out of nothing.