Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
*felching subroutine activated*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
*assplay finger deploying*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
criscodisco, I appreciate you.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Otoh Seven had the emotional maturity of an (at best) eight year old and was essentially an autistic girl trying to discover sex for the first time. Turning her down was really the only ethical thing to do.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Apollodorus posted:

Otoh Seven had the emotional maturity of an (at best) eight year old and was essentially an autistic girl trying to discover sex for the first time. Turning her down was really the only ethical thing to do.

Disaproving Janeway: I would have expected that sort of behavior from Mr. Kim, but not from you literally anyone else.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Apollodorus posted:

wow go back to tumblr

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i would have hosed the robolady

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Just finished watching Enterprise last night, and Voyager is still the worst Trek.

Just loving terrible in every way

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Apollodorus posted:

I don't think a ship where a creepy rat person is in a long term relationship with a 4 year old is gonna share your SJW sensibilities.

Besides, she doesn't have a self-deodorizing cooze for nothing.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

BLARGHLE posted:

Just finished watching Enterprise last night, and Voyager is still the worst Trek.

Just loving terrible in every way

:agreed:

Though not great, Enterprise had some decent episodes.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i have hosed

hell yes

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Automatic Slim posted:

:agreed:

Though not great, Enterprise had some decent episodes.

Also much better effects. Like, not even the crappy mid-2000s cgi, I'm talking the practical stuff. Alien costumes that were more elaborate than a rubber forehead and ears, wounds that looked like more than some smudged blood and dirt- people who had been involved in fights actually had swollen busted lips and black eyes.

Still not a great show, but also far from the worst show. The last episode with Fat Riker was pretty silly though.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

criscodisco posted:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

BLARGHLE posted:

Also much better effects. Like, not even the crappy mid-2000s cgi, I'm talking the practical stuff. Alien costumes that were more elaborate than a rubber forehead and ears, wounds that looked like more than some smudged blood and dirt- people who had been involved in fights actually had swollen busted lips and black eyes.

Still not a great show, but also far from the worst show. The last episode with Fat Riker was pretty silly though.

If I were a cast member I'd be insulted. It was B&B's way of saying goodbye to 17 years of Star Trek tv at short shrift of the ENT cast.

Who cares about Riker's morale dilemmas?

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 22, 2022

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Automatic Slim posted:

If I were a cast member I'd be insulted. It was B&B's way of saying goodbye to 17 years of Star Trek tv at short shrift of the ENT cast.

Who gives a poo poo about Riker's morale dilemmas?

And a moral dilemma that was resolved like 10 years earlier, no less

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Riker should've died on the Pegasus.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Automatic Slim posted:

Riker should've fagged out with Bill, his quantum duplicate.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Riker probably puts on his famous one man show every year at the Risa Christmas party but the gag is that its 4 other men, but they are all holograms, clones, transporter duplicates and mirror world versions of himself. The other gag is lots of gags and the other, other gag is lots of gagging. You've never seen passion until you've seen a lube-soaked horga'hn touch a saliva sodden Federation regulation beard.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

criscodisco posted:

It's Harry freaking Kim, he would have hosed it up until the only offer on the table was a disinterested handjob.

Harry Kim is the living embodiment of a disinterested handjob.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

Riker probably puts on his famous one man show every year at the Risa Christmas party but the gag is that its 4 other men, but they are all holograms, clones, transporter duplicates and mirror world versions of himself. The other gag is lots of gags and the other, other gag is lots of gagging. You've never seen passion until you've seen a lube-soaked horga'hn touch a saliva sodden Federation regulation beard.

It's too bad Paramount and CBS are restricting the fan films, because I want post-TNG Riker running around the known universe being a sex-addicted, drug-addled lout. He's abandoned Troi, because, "Betazoids are good for passionate lovemaking, but sometimes, most times, you just want pure emotionless, mechanical sex, like from a bored prostitute or a sex cyborg". Every time he appears on duty, he only has his commander's tunic, the front stained from particularly stubborn drool or vomit or both, the pants have gone missing. Every star port has an alien half-breed with a goatee for some reason.

gently caress, parody laws still work right?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

criscodisco posted:

don't stop I'm almost there

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Young Freud posted:

It's too bad Paramount and CBS are restricting the fan films, because I want post-TNG Riker running around the known universe being a sex-addicted, drug-addled lout. He's abandoned Troi, because, "Betazoids are good for passionate lovemaking, but sometimes, most times, you just want pure emotionless, mechanical sex, like from a bored prostitute or a sex cyborg". Every time he appears on duty, he only has his commander's tunic, the front stained from particularly stubborn drool or vomit or both, the pants have gone missing. Every star port has an alien half-breed with a goatee for some reason.

You could cast junior-high-school drama students, and this would still be better than both Voyager and Enterprise.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul
You could do the entire film in mime, and it would still be better than both Voyager and Enterprise.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul
You could do it in blackface, and it would still have more dignity than both Voyager and Enterprise.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Last night I watched the Voyager episode where they find out they're duplicates and they all start melting because of the radiation from the upgraded warp drive. It wasn't bad as far as Voyager episodes go, but the ending was loving retarded. Somehow the real Voyager turns up seconds after the whole ship has melted into grey goo, and there's no payoff or anything. It would have been far more interesting for them to colonize the class Y planet they found and start a new life there, instead of having them run off by the rear end in a top hat miner aliens.

It did have some cool blatantly glued on prosthetics melty face makeup though.

look at Janeway's gross-rear end dandruff :chloe:

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jul 4, 2016

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I guess it's kind of like that one DS9 episode that followed around a clone of O'Brien who thought he was real O'Brien. That was a good episode.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

This episode was so dumb as poo poo it kinda made me mad

Yeah fishfrog evolution is totally what the consequence of warp 10 infinite speed should be and also we can fix it offscreen in like 2 seconds no prob everything's back to normal no worries

But let's not touch warp 10 tech even though we can fix the fishfrog thing real easy???!?

gently caress you Voyager; eat poo poo you stupid show goddammit

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Young Freud posted:

Well, the real draw is having Jonathan Frakes come back to play a huge sex pervert, right? Doesn't have to be William Riker on the Star Treks, you could do it Galaxy Quest-style.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Monkey Fracas posted:

This episode was so dumb as poo poo it kinda made me mad

Yeah fishfrog evolution is totally what the consequence of warp 10 infinite speed should be and also we can fix it offscreen in like 2 seconds no prob everything's back to normal no worries

But let's not touch warp 10 tech even though we can fix the fishfrog thing real easy???!?

gently caress you Voyager; eat poo poo you stupid show goddammit

Threshold owned, ding dong

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Janeway and Paris turn into frogs and then gently caress and the crew is like "ha ha let's just leave the babies here we've gotta reset the slate for next week"

They shouldn't have tried to squeeze that crazy poo poo and its resolution into like the last 2 seconds of the episode IMO

I guess if Voyager was nothing but wall to wall ridiculous poo poo like this it would be a better show for it though; be a bit more lively at least

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Well, the real draw is having Jonathan Frakes come back to play a huge sex pervert, right? Doesn't have to be William Riker on the Star Treks, you could do it Galaxy Quest-style.

That's definitely the condition.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The best part of the episode where the goo-Voyager figures out that they're all goo is that the goo-crew had made better progress than the real Voyager crew and were happier and more well-adjusted.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

Young Freud posted:

Fear and Loathing in The Federation, with Quark as the Duke Raoul to Riker's Dr. Gonzo

"We were in The Neutral Zone, a few light years outside of Risa, when the drugs began to take hold..."

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

if i were casting a show set in the distant future i'd only cast brown/olive skinned actors because by that time we should have done enough loving that there are no more discernable races

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
When Voyager was in the 90s, they should have stumbled upon a Time Traxx and Kung Fu: The Legeond Continues crossover, because I kind of wanted to know what those shows were up at that point.

Where's Kermit? What's he been doing? Still hacking computers? God, I hope so...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

don't stop I'm almost there

Dang, this is the first time I've ever appreciated the perfect username/av/post trifecta.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

They really should have hidden Odo's nipple.

But until that can be fixed in a blu-ray re-issue feel free to gaze at Odo's nipple.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Wait, so he goes to the trouble of recreating 10,000 head hairs, but it seems unreasonable that he'd make 2 (presumably) nipples?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Vakal posted:

I don't blame him.

The doctor said that he couldn't remove a bunch of her implants and since the borg don't reproduce, you just know they stuck as much hardware up that crotch as possible.

It's nature's pocket!

it would probably be like going to town on a PS4