Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
The funny thing is that the PRC, as in the PRC government, basically sees its own people as subhuman trash anyway.

But I guess you're not allowed to criticize lovely totalitarian governments or your kids will hate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Why does the fact that this is an issue bother so many of you white males? If you could just think about it, your kids, particularly your sons, might keep you in their lives and you could enjoy having contact with your grandchildren

I just think you should talk to your children. It’s not healthy to have this vanishing relationship with them

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

fish and chips and dip posted:

The funny thing is that the PRC, as in the PRC government, basically sees its own people as subhuman trash anyway.

But I guess you're not allowed to criticize lovely totalitarian governments or your kids will hate you.

Please. Chinese are called subhuman trash, and you use the fact that it’s an ethnicity and not a race as a get out of jail free card.

Everyone used to poo poo on the Irish, even though they were “white”. Race and ethnicity is a slippery slope.

You use criticizing the government as a shield, what you’re really criticizing is the subhuman street making GBS threads of ordinary Chinese. If only your wife was a civilized Japanese woman, right?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Just because your kids are half European, and

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Europeans are insufferable whiny little douchebags and the only people who feel pity for them are literal nazis

You think it’s okay not to speak to your own flesh and blood. I feel sorry for your kids

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s hosed up how you named your son Dago though not gonna lie

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Please. Chinese are called subhuman trash, and you use the fact that it’s an ethnicity and not a race as a get out of jail free card.

Everyone used to poo poo on the Irish, even though they were “white”. Race and ethnicity is a slippery slope.

You use criticizing the government as a shield, what you’re really criticizing is the subhuman street making GBS threads of ordinary Chinese. If only your wife was a civilized Japanese woman, right?

:qqsay:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
People ask your daughter if “Mick” is short for Michelle, and sometimes, when she doesn’t want to explain, she tells them it is. But she knows exactly what you named her.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
It's 2020, the not so distant future, hapa incels have terrorised the free world by attacking hybrid children around the world with hate rhetoric.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Spoilers, honest to god neo nazis marry Asians and tell their kids constantly how they wish their wife was Japanese

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:smith: @ pro prc lowai

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
But alas you’re all stuck, to hear you tell it, with vile street making GBS threads orcs

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

I wish my wife was a civilised Japanese woman but she keeps insisting on slaughtering whales for meat!

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
you should give up because no one has the spine to honestly embrace their racism

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Cry Havoc posted:

you should give up because no one has the spine to honestly embrace their racism

Yeah I guess. I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody’s feelings, just let them know how their kids might view things

I’ll shut up, ban me or whatever I was just here for the final hurrah of these dead gay forums anyway

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
My uncle married a very nice Chinese lady then beat her and my cousins and then cheated on her and now he's in prison for attempting to murder the woman he cheated with. He lied about his marriage and when she found out what was really going on and tried to break it off he didn't like that very much.

So, yeah, there's definitely some racist total shitheads in the world. And you might be my cousin.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Cry Havoc posted:

If people dislike some parts of modern mainland Chinese culture which is basically a mix of all the worst parts of capitalism, corruption, oppression of free thought, rolled up with a tasty wrapper of country nouveau riche who don't have experience with how do live cooperatively in an urban environment, but love Taiwan, which is pretty objectively better about all the above things and still primarily racially Han Chinese, does that make them racists?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Yeah I guess. I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody’s feelings, just let them know how their kids might view things

I’ll shut up, ban me or whatever I was just here for the final hurrah of these dead gay forums anyway

People here aren't exactly kind to deadbeat dads, legitimate racists, or lovely expats either. You're mostly just ranting at people who at some level mostly agree with you. Literally nobody here would defend a dad that's calling his kid scum because he's mixed.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
no wasn’t referring to fine individuals like that

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Kharnifex posted:

It's 2020, the not so distant future, hapa incels have terrorised the free world by attacking hybrid children around the world with hate rhetoric.

For the record, I gently caress. I’m not an incel. Half Asian guys can get a ton of pussy if they at least try. But you can still get hosed up from lovely parents

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

LimburgLimbo posted:

People here aren't exactly kind to deadbeat dads, legitimate racists, or lovely expats either. You're mostly just ranting at people who at some level mostly agree with you. Literally nobody here would defend a dad that's calling his kid scum because he's mixed.

I’m sure you probably believe you’re not racist and you’re probably mostly a nice fella

Your kids can still easily misinterpret the way you talk about their origin though, that’s all

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Why did you steal the real Pro PRC's name for your account?

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

simplefish posted:

Why did you steal the real Pro PRC's name for your account?

Scroll up I already addressed this

But in addition to what I mentioned I thought it would be funny to impersonate him poorly, and for a page or two it was funny, he’s an interesting guy, I hope the real pro prc one day stands up and returns

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

For the record, I gently caress.

Thread title

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Best thread ever

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

I’m sure you probably believe you’re not racist and you’re probably mostly a nice fella

Your kids can still easily misinterpret the way you talk about their origin though, that’s all

This is where I chime in and say that everybody's racist to some extent and even if not generally benefitting from a racist system if you're in the majority, etc.

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Scroll up I already addressed this

But in addition to what I mentioned I thought it would be funny to impersonate him poorly, and for a page or two it was funny, he’s an interesting guy, I hope the real pro prc one day stands up and returns

Last I heard from people who actually knew him he's back in America and is a huge Trump supporter and probably exactly the kind of dad you've been talking about in one way or another, even if not specifically in the sense that he talks about Chinese culture/people, though even then I wouldn't be surprised if he had done a 180.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

LimburgLimbo posted:

This is where I chime in and say that everybody's racist to some extent and even if not generally benefitting from a racist system if you're in the majority, etc

Okay sure I agree and I apologize for using the word racist to stir things up

However there’s seriously a different thing going on with mainland Chinese. The way they’re talked about, not only in this thread, but everywhere is startling. If you think that won’t have an impact on your kids because they’re able to understand the nuances of sharing the same genetics with people in the glorious republic of Taiwan, I think you’re wrong and should keep that in mind. That’s all.

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
For real though you're not the only person with (a) lovely parent(s) and letting it eat you up inside is not going to help you one way or another. Get therapy, take advantage of the hand you've been deal, and get past the disadvantages.

Have sex.

Earn money.

Lift a weight.

Eat a carb.

Don't rant too much on the internet.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

LimburgLimbo posted:

For real though you're not the only person with (a) lovely parent(s) and letting it eat you up inside is not going to help you one way or another. Get therapy, take advantage of the hand you've been deal, and get past the disadvantages.

Have sex.

Earn money.

Lift a weight.

Eat a carb.

Don't rant too much on the internet.

I do all of the above but I eat carbs

I generally don’t rant on the internet. Sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. I’m only half serious. Like I’m only half Chinese.

I’m still half serious though just keep it in mind.

I know the Hapas on reddit are hosed up monstrocities but there is a reason they became that way. Just be careful

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

typically to get banned you need to offend someone, and to offend someone you typically need to be good at this shitposting thing

keep training with king kai though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kharnifex posted:

Is there a way to steer them into using another term instead?

"clinically depressed" seems conducive to getting help with the self-loathing

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

I do all of the above but I eat carbs

I generally don’t rant on the internet. Sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt anybody’s feelings. I’m only half serious. Like I’m only half Chinese.

I’m still half serious though just keep it in mind.

I know the Hapas on reddit are hosed up monstrocities but there is a reason they became that way. Just be careful

i still don't buy that any of this poo poo is sincere, you'll have to come up with a more convincing sob story

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Coolguye posted:

i still don't buy that any of this poo poo is sincere, you'll have to come up with a more convincing sob story

I’ll peace out for real now and let you go back to making GBS threads on the orcs, I gotta sleep anyway

Sincere or not I hope you at least consider it. Or not. You do you.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

feel free to come on back when you start reading what people actually post, rather than what you wish they'd post. you might get more traction on your trolling if you start there.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

That post wasn’t ironic either

Europeans are insufferable whiny little douchebags and the only people who feel pity for them are literal nazis

You cannot understand the inscrutable ways of the thatched roofs and cheeses rife with domesticated animal diseases, of crusading and antisemitism at the same time, or of the imperialism theft of nations' resources and subjugation of- oh, wait, maybe that last set you can understand.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

EasternBronze posted:

Gimmick alts are pretty pointless if its obvious who you actually are.

Yeah fake Pro PRC gave up the game when he forgot actual Pro PRC has a kid. Sad!

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Grand Fromage posted:

Yeah fake Pro PRC gave up the game when he forgot actual Pro PRC has a kid. Sad!

I posted in the d n’ d thread that I am his hapa child.

I still did a poor job of impersonating him, but I wasn’t really trying. Congrats to the triggered liberals in debate and discussion for realizing it in 1-2 posts though, as opposed to 1-2 pages here

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Particularly congrats to sincx for calling my bullshit immediately

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm too busy punching myself in the balls to read DnD.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm too busy punching myself in the balls to read DnD.

It’s a similar experience no doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

It’s a similar experience no doubt

It's better.

• Locked thread