Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

[For the first time in the past couple weeks] man the situation with russia and Ukraine really is royally forked

not even joking, the war hit me real hard and got me upset when i realised that's where krikzz lives and the world's everdrive stocks are at stake

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

not even joking, the war hit me real hard and got me upset when i realised that's where krikzz lives and the world's everdrive stocks are at stake

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting an Everdrive in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting an Everdrive in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1501616601237495817?t=HnH5d3E0WUVOV2BH5tA3cg&s=19

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank god, may you live forever king

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

grieving for Gandalf posted:

yeah if an account that has the subscription is set as primary on a device, all other profiles on that device have access to the account's stuff. you just have to download it with the account with the sub and then it's in the game library for everybody

btw this is wrong, I paid to subscribe based on this (but also nintendo's own support page says all profiles on the primary device will have access to eshop purchases). we have one switch and my account is the only one with a nintendo account but even nintendo support was like nah, you need the family plan. so buyer beware I guess

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

🙏

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All joking aside krikzz kicks rear end and I’m glad he and his family are safe

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this. the world needs more everdrives and less wars imo.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao at everything

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I mean everything is funny, except the thing that directly affects me, I am definitely lmaoing and not choking back tears of rage

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmfao at everything

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

:hai:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Yep, I got a Twitter account just to follow him

https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1501619818495201282?t=t4EN_7upbXIUgqNdq5C4-Q&s=19

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
Happy Mario day!

Can't wait to enter the century of Wario.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tiaer
Oct 6, 2020

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Winifred Madgers posted:

btw this is wrong, I paid to subscribe based on this (but also nintendo's own support page says all profiles on the primary device will have access to eshop purchases). we have one switch and my account is the only one with a nintendo account but even nintendo support was like nah, you need the family plan. so buyer beware I guess

that's wild, sorry for leading you astray. it works for me so I don't know what to say

e: as recompense, I just loaded my save in Elden Ring and it spawned my guy under the map and he fell through the void to his doom

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

grieving for Gandalf posted:

that's wild, sorry for leading you astray. it works for me so I don't know what to say

e: as recompense, I just loaded my save in Elden Ring and it spawned my guy under the map and he fell through the void to his doom

Well let me get this straight. You paid for the individual tier on the expansion pack, and multiple profiles on your Switch can still use the N64 software?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Just pay the nice japanese man more money until he lets you play the video games.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

It's not a deal breaker, it's not any worse than having a N64 with only 3 save slots on the cartridges for the Zelda games, just slightly more inconvenient. The main part is just why is it so confusing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Winifred Madgers posted:

The main part is just why is it so confusing.

Watch this and replace every mention of "The Doors" with "Nintendo." Then it will make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xillqqt0Y0

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
the legend of zelda

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/krikzz/status/1503753707346927626?t=DJz3lpFbAxMhT-HWidWXUg&s=19

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bored readin the nintendo life review of f-zero x:

quote:

The tracks are well designed, with a mix of bends and straights of varying width. Sometimes there's a smooth line to take, other times you'll find yourself crashing around the corners.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

haggard video game reviewer attempting to reach the minimum word count in the eleventh hour and crossing out his opening line of "F-Zero is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very cool."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if theres a special edition everdrive for this its going to be very hard to not buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

it gets more accurate the longer you read it

The tracks are well designed
There’s a mix of bends and straights of varying width
Sometimes there’s a smooth line to take
Other times you’ll find yourself crashing around the corners