Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

OMG chained Echoes is now doing Dead Money !! ... what the HELL is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The protagonist of a GTA should be ruthlessly trying to get on top of the crime game, so this thing that looks like it's gonna be True Romance mixed with Fast & Furious or whatever will not make sense.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress chained echoes is going off gamepass in like two days. now I have to pay for it. fuk

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

Robo Reagan posted:

google e621 if you want more info on the build

Do not Google this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i'm going to play gta 6. hopefully have time to finish rdr2 before that. and other games as well

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

the milk machine posted:

this is accurate. feels great flying spaceships around but there's nothing to do other than different kinds of space trucking or mining. last I played the combat was either mostly boring or excruciatingly hard with nothing in between, but I haven't played since they stapled on the fps game (lol)

popping out of warp between a couple of close binary stars though @_@

it’s a great first-person planetarium

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

GTA 6 isn't coming out for 2 years it might as well be vaporware

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
So I got a Fortnite battlepass in Nov and then was busy and away because of November stuff, and now my battlepass is gone.

lol gently caress this boring rear end game then. I'm not paying another :10bux:.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

skooma512 posted:

So I got a Fortnite battlepass in Nov and then was busy and away because of November stuff, and now my battlepass is gone.

lol gently caress this boring rear end game then. I'm not paying another :10bux:.

never buy a battle pass unless you've already finished it

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I am very bad at sekiro now and wolf is a baby who dies on two hits

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
steam made vr super easy now, which is cool. bought carrier command on sale, tooled around and found that the vr controls were annoying but it seams like a neat simulator type thing

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Robo Reagan posted:

Huh learnt a lot of interesting msg facts today

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Buddykins posted:

I hope they have a version of trump in there and they call him ronald rump
a real fan would know they already had trump in gta3 and vice city. his name is donald love, and he's a cool and calculated cannibal.

skooma512 posted:

So the GTA series, it has "do crimes". It definitely has that.

Just needs "be trans".
can't believe you hate women so much that you want them to reveal that this chick is a trans man.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I preordered Cyberpunk, Victoria 3 and Cities Skylines 2.

You think I'm an idiot? Well look how bad I hosed up all of those games.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i was playing black mesa and walked over a piece of junk and, as a few scientist was asking me if everything was okay, was instakilled on the spot and flung across the room. source ftw

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

i was playing black mesa and walked over a piece of junk and, as a few scientist was asking me if everything was okay, was instakilled on the spot and flung across the room. source ftw
i'm glad source is still almost as janky as 2005

anyways black mesa was good. they did a good job. also the helicopter/marine scene when music starts playing kicks so much rear end

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

gently caress chained echoes is going off gamepass in like two days. now I have to pay for it. fuk

I mean according to what everybody tells me the game is great so yeah you do have to.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

god if this year was disappointing you must absolutely wallow in sorrow most years

Why is this written as a hypothetical?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

i'm glad source is still almost as janky as 2005

anyways black mesa was good. they did a good job. also the helicopter/marine scene when music starts playing kicks so much rear end

its so loving weird to play a game with quake movement in 2023 lol. you are just flying across the rooms using the pistol and getting headshots in the beginning

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Precambrian Video Games posted:

I preordered Cyberpunk, Victoria 3 and Cities Skylines 2.

You think I'm an idiot? Well look how bad I hosed up all of those games.

2 out of 3 ain't bad tho?

edit Al I really enjoy your gimmick of dunking on BG3 and never mentioning that you play on console lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

shes gonna be the daughter of the woman who shoots you in 3 and is an rear end in a top hat quest giver in san andreas. carla?

The deep GTA lore

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

First fortnite win of the season, baby! The riot shield should probably be nerfed, though. It feels like it's impossible to lose in a 1v1 situation.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

skooma512 posted:

That is how battlepasses work.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

DrManiac posted:

First fortnite win of the season, baby! The riot shield should probably be nerfed, though. It feels like it's impossible to lose in a 1v1 situation.

🥳

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1731894072300699768?t=rbOAOyZB-O_dWOjh71PZ0Q&s=19

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

how does he feel about No Russian

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

hosed up that you can't play Grand Theft Auto without stealing cars and disobeying traffic laws

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Musk: I could never play past the first year of Sim City 2000. I kept jacking up the taxes of the citizens no problem but I couldn't handle the Transportation Department yelling at me for trying to make the road system more effective.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DrManiac posted:

yah I also think that being able to stack the emblems for super shield regen is a lil much

all the new movement and shooting changes are dope tho

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

I KNEW IT

I'LL KILL YOU YOU BALD BITCH, THANKS FOR THE SLAB BTW

and a fine dark soul to you

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
on such a hot streak the last couple days. five consecutive survives including a lexos run. cleared a bunch of tasks, killed a bunch of guys. somehow i still have no roubles...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
1st page of rewards down, one step closer to the Peter Griffin skin...

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

This game expects me to SPEED? No thank you, car-brained game!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
playing through the entirety of San Andreas using only the bicycle

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm kind of in that last-third-of-the-game slog with this Elden Ring run, but aerial death bombardment continues to serve me well enough to justify the bullshit split int-faith requirements. A couple of casts will kill basically anything that isn't a boss, and a couple dozen casts will kill any boss, and I don't really even have to aim.

Running around in fat guy armor raining down death on those who would dare mock me feels like an appropriately cspam build, too.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

loquacius posted:

playing through the entirety of San Andreas using only the bicycle

This is actually fun if you roleplay as Deebo from Friday.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Homeless Friend posted:

on the topic of freelancer how tf does elite dangerous play anyway. you can get the bigboy version for like 12 bucks on cdkeys so Im tempted

trucking sim in space. it's neat for that. flying around feels good. there's just not much to do really

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a lot of my fun in Elite came when i realized that i need to turn Flight Assist off at all times

way more fun to fly in a space game when it actually kinda behaves like youre in space. Ppl that demand space games fly like WW2 dogfighting games are complete sickos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

docbeard posted:

This game expects me to SPEED? No thank you, car-brained game!

when vice city came out a bunch of my friends and i skipped school to play it and one guy was just driving around obeying traffic laws, waiting at red lights, etc to be annoying. it was effective but eventually the controller was wrested from his evil hands