https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgyqvlZZm40

Giancarlo Esposito is in Payday 2.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Payday 2 isn't very fun after like... 15 hours

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
Has anyone heard of a holster for a BUG that I can attach to the inside of an external vest carrier? I'm trying to find an option besides ankle or pocket carry.

edit: would it maybe be better to ask this question in TFR?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

deratomicdog posted:

Has anyone heard of a holster for a BUG that I can attach to the inside of an external vest carrier? I'm trying to find an option besides ankle or pocket carry.

edit: would it maybe be better to ask this question in TFR?

Get an LCP in an Aholster pocket holster. Put in your offhand front pocket & don't look back.

Also yes, ask in TFR there's a CCW thread

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
So I managed to get my hands on one of my force's twitter accounts...

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hezzy posted:

So I managed to get my hands on one of my force's twitter accounts...

tweet ur balls

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

beanieson posted:

tweet ur balls

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I with I Lern'd how to back up the emails.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Apparently the new sovereign citizen thing to do is send an "official letter" to your local police departments and request to be placed on the "do not pull over list".

Thinking that might actually put you on the "pull over on sight" list.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

tweet ur balls

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Untagged posted:

Apparently the new sovereign citizen thing to do is send an "official letter" to your local police departments and request to be placed on the "do not pull over list".

Thinking that might actually put you on the "pull over on sight" list.

Also the Felony Stop every ecounter list.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

tweet ur balls

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Where are the emails Reign of Pain. :colbert:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
ABOLISH THE IRS WHAT ARE THEY HIDING??????

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Post the emails.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
gently caress that, don't post no emails, audit everyone who asks. Also stop auditing me please.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Post the emails.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Reign Of Pain posted:

I with I Lern'd how to back up the emails.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I wish the IRS would audit every rich person, then take their money and redistribute it to the poor. Full communism or bust :ussr:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I'd kick doors to take rich people's moneys

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Oh my god we found the money to hire a class this year. :vince:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
From: Lerner, Lois
To: Obama, Barack
Cc: Collections
bcc: Cruz, Ted
Subject: RE: Tea Party/Sovereign Citizens

Under your direction we will immediately start double, extra, secret auditing on the Tea Party/Sovereign Citizens donations.

Head Bitch
1111 Constitution Ave.
Washington DC

From: Obama, Barack
To: Lerner, Lois
Cc: Collections
bcc: Clinton, Hilary
Subject: Tea Party/Sovereign Citizens

Yo, bitch you better get yo poo poo all up in the Tea Party/Sovereign Citizens movement with collections before I cut the budget again.

-The Prez

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Just picked up my new unit :jihad:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Beanieacres is now militarized.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Beanieacres is now militarized.

Yeah I figured that was inside his garage and not at the station.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Untagged posted:

Yeah I figured that was inside his garage and not at the station.

Yea, it's a take home. Marked car though, so that kinda sucks.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Untagged posted:

Apparently the new sovereign citizen thing to do is send an "official letter" to your local police departments and request to be placed on the "do not pull over list".

Thinking that might actually put you on the "pull over on sight" list.

"Thank you for providing your name etc. willingly for our records, which are freely available to any interested party via Freedom of Information Act request..."

"Not that other agencies need more than a casual inquiry..."

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oh my god we found the money to hire a class this year. :vince:

Too bad the website still sucks and interested parties will likely have to surf o.com forums for particulars.

YOU KNOW THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON GOSHHH

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

"Thank you for providing your name etc. willingly for our records, which are freely available to any interested party via Freedom of Information Act request..."

"Not that other agencies need more than a casual inquiry..."

Bonus points for vehicle make model and description.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 20, 2014

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

beanieson posted:

Just picked up my new unit :jihad:

What's the MYO number? I may have put some miles on that bad boy in the past.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Just picked up my new unit :jihad:

crush the proles beneath your bootheels brother

Soon our masters in the 1% will reward our loyalty with more blood money

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DrakeriderCa posted:

crush the proles beneath your bootheels brother

Soon our masters in the 1% will reward our loyalty with more blood money

Srsly gently caress the poors, deport them and let's redistribute their wealth

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

beanieson posted:

Srsly gently caress the poors, deport them and let's redistribute their wealth

Not like it'll be hard to redistribute 50 bucks and a carton of menthols

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Srsly gently caress the poors, deport them and let's redistribute their wealth

I heard a bunch of them aren't even white so it'll be super easy

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
In the grimdark future of capitalism, Canadians become Americas slave race, while our brown brothers to the south crack the whip.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Don't people know the world cup is on tv stop calling the cops we want to watch the game.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol nobody cares about soccer

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

beanieson posted:

lol nobody cares about soccer

probate this coonass garbage poster again imo

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

i hate america im a terrorist

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

probate this coonass garbage poster again imo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:eyepop: hurt feelings itt

  • Locked thread