Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
It's hard for me because I grew up in The Arsenal City and I have a weird thing for bug-eyed fuckers. Pray for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Tsaedje posted:

'Support the team wearing red, you were going to do it anyway'

Did you peak in high school and continue living on past glories?---> Liverpool

Have you recently been shown up by your neighbor?--->Manchester United

Do you enjoy claiming the moral high ground on everything?--->Arsenal

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Bobby Digital posted:

Are you a huge oval office? ---> Chelsea

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Bobby Digital posted:

Did you quit your fast food job when your Great Uncle Abdul died and left you 200m pounds?----> Manchester City

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Modus Trollens posted:

I see you switched allegiances hahaha

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Modus Trollens posted:

You misspelled arsenal

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

advanced statsman posted:

I see you switched allegiances hahaha

lmao

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Whats the point of all this you know they're going to pick either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Ultimately the choice on who to support comes down to which swear word you prefer. Arsenal, Soval officehorpe or Tottenham Hotspurs. The latter is the most offensive.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

chaoslord posted:

If you decide you don't want to make this, shoot me a PM and I'll do it. Also sign me up to write an effort post about West Brom and/or the referees. (Kidding about the refs part and if Thirteenth Step wants to do the WBA post I'll let him since I've done it in the past)

I've made a thread and a chart, but if you'd like to provide actual content with facts, that would also be cool and good

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Modus Trollens posted:

Do you enjoy going to foreign countries to purchase young boys, bringing them back to your place, having your way with them, "lending" them to other men, laugh as they return in despair of ever being good enough for you, finally leaving them on the side of the road for other men to have their way with them for cheap (or free)? ----> Chelsea

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Shroud posted:

Do you enjoy going to foreign countries to purchase young boys, bringing them back to your place, having your way with them, "lending" them to other men, laugh as they return in despair of ever being good enough for you, finally leaving them on the side of the road for other men to have their way with them for cheap (or free)? ----> Chelsea

bit detailed this

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

At least Wenger takes good care of his smooth young boys.

From one US plastic to another, you should first pick a team that is likely to get relegated (ideally with as much implosion as possible), and then give up and switch to Arsenal once they are. My first love was Wolves. :allears:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Stroop There It Is posted:

At least Wenger takes good care of his smooth young boys.

From one US plastic to another, you should first pick a team that is likely to get relegated (ideally with as much implosion as possible), and then give up and switch to Arsenal once they are. My first love was Wolves. :allears:

I don't know if you're aware but teams don't just dissolve once they are relegated. Except Portsmouth.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
If you're not prepared to follow your team into the morass of the Championship (well, League One since we're talking about wolves) don't bother watching football imo

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Blue Star Error posted:

I don't know if you're aware but teams don't just dissolve once they are relegated. Except Portsmouth.
If you don't call Wolves' greatest skill in the last few years "dissolving" I don't know what to call it

I refuse to watch League One matches

e: vvv ~*~plastic lyfe~*~

Stroop There It Is fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Aug 9, 2014

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

There lies the problem with asking which team to support and similar plastic situations, you were never a loving Wolves fan so what was the point?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
If your afterbirth wasn't used to fertilise a corner of the home pitch and you don't see a brief flash of the crest as you climax this sport simply isn't for you

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Brendan Rodgers posted:

There lies the problem with asking which team to support and similar plastic situations, you were never a loving Wolves fan so what was the point?

Americans are the worst.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Brendan Rodgers posted:

The whole point of choosing a side which is currently successful is to delay this realisation indefinitely until a plutocrat gets bored.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Headhunter posted:

This is a dumb rule as it means I would have to support noted poo poo club Leeds United.

You live in Beeston and you don't support leeds? Dick move imo

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Diaby has a hip injury lol

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
At some point its just time for the knackers lorry

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

corpuscollossus posted:

If your afterbirth wasn't used to fertilise a corner of the home pitch and you don't see a brief flash of the crest as you climax this sport simply isn't for you

The afterbirth things a bit gross but the second thing, yes.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I got to go on the pitch at Craven Cottage last month, I think I'll change my team for next season now.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

They're going through enough by living in Beeston, they don't need the sorrows of supporting Leeds as well.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
As long as I can find streams of second tier play after this season I'll be a Sunder-man forever

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Omnikin posted:

As long as I can find streams of second tier play after this season I'll be a Sunder-man forever

You can find streams of second tier play involving Sunderland this season, why wait

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Here's a little read about why Arsenal will never get a player injured again.

http://gu.com/p/4vtjd/tw

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

Which club should I follow in the EPL to watch a fast-paced aggressive style?

Chelsea lmbo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Abou Diaby is injured.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

blue footed boobie posted:

Abou Diaby is injured.

In other news, Pope to Catholic Church is a Done Deal and a bear was caught making GBS threads in the woods.

Shame. Abu could have been a great player. He always showed glimpses, then picked up another injury before he could really get into his stride.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
RCD Mallorca to Roman Abramovich not a done deal yet, but will be soon.

Basically he will buy the near bankrupt club out using their now retired Jewish goalkeeper Dudu Aouate as the chairman or something.

Headhunter
Jun 3, 2003
One - You lock the target

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I don't live in Beeston (the internet always thinks I do) but fairly close. I'm not from Leeds originally though and changing football teams just because I live within walking distance of Elland Road is just too much effort. Plus all the Leeds fans I know IRL are massive cunts.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Headhunter posted:

I don't live in Beeston (the internet always thinks I do) but fairly close. I'm not from Leeds originally though and changing football teams just because I live within walking distance of Elland Road is just too much effort. Plus all the Leeds fans I know IRL are massive cunts.

all the ones you don't know are as well haha

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

excuse me lady posted:

all the ones you don't know are as well haha

What the gently caress.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Headhunter posted:

I live in Beeston and when there's a load of angry Leeds fans stamping through on a matchday it probably raises the avg IQ around here a bit. Because south Leeds is poo poo and full of cunts.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagine living in South Leeds, a hosed up thing to imagine.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I'd still take South Leeds over some of the other hosed up places in west yorkshire,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Britain ftw

• Locked thread