Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Here's Christopher Walken not quite making his exit cue:

https://vine.co/v/OvxhBFvmJgJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Another thing I noticed was Biker Bar Smee was sporting a Mandalorian Tattoo on his arm.

I'm really baffled by their vision of Smee.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Christopher Walken has always had this weird aloofness to him, which is used in films to make him seem psychotic. But this was pretty much his default state, I don't think I'd call what he did "phoning it in". I only saw about a third of it though, maybe he got progressively worse.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

anotherone posted:

Here's Christopher Walken not quite making his exit cue:

https://vine.co/v/OvxhBFvmJgJ

I also noticed that, despite how legendary HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH was, it looked like he was talking to someone as the HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH started the first time.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
The Yahoo review of Peter Pan mentions at the end that Bryan Cranston should play Harold Hill next year in The Music Man which I scoffed at at first. Then I thought about him and how charming and funny he is when he's not playing a psychopath, and I think I'm sold.

I don't know if he can sing or not, but the part of Harold Hill is hardly difficult to sing, especially if you've got a naturally deep baritone voice like Cranston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I just finished watching it and thought it was pretty fun. The only thing I'm gonna remember about it in two weeks is how much I wanted to pet that dog.

• Locked thread