Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Momohime Katsumi posted:

what are good split screen co-op games that I can play on PC? I have castle crashers and have played a hacked split screen version of borderlands 2 and the new one at length and need some fresh blood for me and my firend.

is there a pc version of timesplitters future perfect because if so then that :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

is there a pc version of timesplitters future perfect because if so then that :mmmhmm:

e: there isn't :(

Korean Boomhauer
i would pay ungodly amounts of money for a pc version of timesplitters future perfect

3D Megadoodoo

i've never finished it because no-one will co-op it with me :(

tao of lmao

Some balance changes to Darkest Dungeon recently that I noticed:

-stunning an enemy gives then a temporary buff to stun resist so it's harder to stunlock now

-blight does 3 dmg per tick now instead of two. it's way more useful and deadly now especially if you stack it

Pro Target

i thinktroika should come back and make the new werewolf game like bloodlines so i can play as http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Ragabash and have a great time/ thanks all, hope to see you in the future!

3D Megadoodoo

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i would pay ungodly amounts of money for a pc version of timesplitters future perfect

i would pay about 20€ :shrug:

bog pixie

Momohime Katsumi posted:

what are good split screen co-op games that I can play on PC? I have castle crashers and have played a hacked split screen version of borderlands 2 and the new one at length and need some fresh blood for me and my firend.

Crawl, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, and also Spelunky if you want to develop a deep and abiding hatred for your friends

bog pixie

Wojna Taniec is going to be fantastic when it comes out

playground tough
mortal combax x for pc :banjo:

Pro Target

the mortal kombat games are garbage in all their iterations

Pro Target

All of the original mortal kombat games are so laughably inferior to street fighter 2 that its ridiculous to even mention them together like im doing right now

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

All of the original mortal kombat games are so laughably inferior to street fighter 2 that its ridiculous to even mention them together like im doing right now

and yet the game has a HUGE following it's ridiculous.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there's lots of oogy blood and skeletons and wowie zowie!

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers

Pro Target posted:

i think 9 is really fun but yeah the older mk games kind of blow

posting smiling

Tonetta posted:

is this still available? add me on steam (tonetta7) and ill show you my sick infinifactory stats either way and we can discuss cool things to do in the game

sorry it's gone now

Bread Set Jettison

Got to target 10 minutes before they opened. Casually walked in an got a Majoras Mask 3DS. 2 EZ

Pro Target

who care s tho the majoras mask special edition ios ugly

Pro Target

the monster hunter one with the fur pattern is cool tho

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Classicist posted:

sorry it's gone now

Its ok i still would like to see your stuff on infinifactory cause that game can be pretty hard sometimes + realy tedius to shave off scores

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

mortal kombat has camp value

Scaly Haylie

camp value would be a good name for a store

Bread Set Jettison

Pro Target posted:

who care s tho the majoras mask special edition ios ugly

Wrongo bub

playground tough
that majoras mask 3ds is gonna be worth so much more in the long run

ron color
i like how the new one looked in the video. the moon could be scarier

playground tough
Its a good looking game :) ive never played it because I never had an n64 as a kid so im excited.

Pro Target

it looks bad

Pro Target

it'll be ";worth more" for thes ame reason it was Sold Out, because people like majoras mask a lot

playground tough
actually people just buy the poo poo out of LE nintendo stuff forever thus it holds more value.

Pro Target

the monster hunter one is limited edition and looks good though

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

hmm yes i always buy my $200 nintendo toys in the hope that they will appreciate in value. yes i paid for this lavish estate with part of my pikachu nipple 3ds windfall why do you ask [twirls mustache and looks intently at stock tape scrolling past]

problematic hug

monster hunter 4 for 3ds im getting it later today

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

ups is supposed to be dropping off both majora's mask and mh4 today :wth:

my 3ds is gonna get a workout this weekend

Bread Set Jettison

I didnt buy the Majora's mask one because Im a freakzord collector or whatever. I like the way it looks and the nostalgia it fills my gamer based soul with.

Pro Target

it loosk like someone doodled hte thingso n it with a pencil (in the worst way)

Bread Set Jettison

Like I went into Target and was like it'd be cool to get one, but if I don't Im cool with any old new New 3DS. Just got weirdly lucky on Firday the 13th.

tao of lmao

video games are for children

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i enjoy video games but only when my work is done time is spent with my wife and the baby is asleep

Pro Target

Garbage Person posted:

video games are for children

umm.. ya... no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

we DONT do that here.