Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

herculon posted:

just had a kill confirmed match where maybe three people total knew you’re supposed to pick up the dog tags. The whole map was full of them

This has been the case every single year since they introduced the mode in MW3 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

used the riot shield for a round of it and got twice as many confirms as i got kills. just turtling my way through the warzone collecting all the dogtags and trucknuts, awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

some guns werent leveling up at all and I had to re-equip them or take attachments/blueprints off. also dailies ignore what i do half the time. i think this is the first cod where i've seen issues like this, not the end of the world but I hope they fix this weirdness soon

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

extremebuff posted:

some guns werent leveling up at all and I had to re-equip them or take attachments/blueprints off. also dailies ignore what i do half the time. i think this is the first cod where i've seen issues like this, not the end of the world but I hope they fix this weirdness soon

I don't think you get levels when using a blueprint, unless thats just a bug i've consistently experienced. The daily thing is true but I've noticed sometimes they update progress at the end of the match even if they're not showing completion during one

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

I don't think you get levels when using a blueprint, unless thats just a bug i've consistently experienced. The daily thing is true but I've noticed sometimes they update progress at the end of the match even if they're not showing completion during one

I definitely leveled up the M4 while using that M4 blueprint you start with, so one of us is experiencing a bug

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My guns level up while using the blueprints, but the challenges don’t seem to always track

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so everyone tells me the coop missions suck..whats wrong with em? how do you gently caress that up lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The co-op missions are glitched all to hell. I’ve seen empty maps and sometimes I was locked in the starting area

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

extremebuff posted:

so everyone tells me the coop missions suck..whats wrong with em? how do you gently caress that up lol

They’re obnoxiously hard and glitchy on top

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

extremebuff posted:

Tried the airplane one for like an hour last night because my friends and I want some of the skins. Kept loving up the intended stealth but we finally managed to do the first objective without going loud but immediately got spotted right after so it didn't even matter. Then we spent the next 15 minutes just grinding down the 5 juggernauts and dying in a 4-player daisy chain but hanging on until we each revived, constantly running out of ammo the entire time because every enemy is a bullet sponge. Essentially a worse version of Payday 2, an already bad game, except the enemies are assorted central asians instead of cops. Then the airplane part where of course theres an epic juggernaut guy in the cockpit of the plane as a surprise. Then at the part where they give you 2 RPG rockets to fight off 2 choppers with, we died. We were all like "uh theres gotta be a checkpoint, that was like half an hour in" and when the beginning of the mission started to load up my friend let out the most anguished and genuine full-volume NNnnOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo that I kept cracking up thinking about today and also feeling relieved that I'll never play that mode again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kill confirmed is loving sick.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kill confirmed is loving sick.

So is HQ. Turns out this game becomes way better when the teams are actually forced to move around instead of trying to camp (and usually not even doing a good job at it)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The NVG mode is really cool and I wish it wasn’t just 6v6 TDM on 4 or so maps. They’ll probably add more stuff eventually though.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
new map is really fun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

drat that patch fixed like everything I wanted fixed

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

running around with an uzi on the new map, so fuckin fun drat

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

oh there's two new maps lol. i meant shoot house

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

time to shoot.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

Challenges still aren’t showing up properly and it keeps resetting character missions :/ aside from that it seems better so far.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I hope we get our first leftist Cod

This is not our first leftist Cod :sigh:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

It finallly fixed the campaign cutscene bug so I can finally see how psychotic the single player story in this game is.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

At least you unlock the best MP character for finishing it...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the game feels a lot better now and the new map is cool. it's small but interconnected and has a lot of cover, hope fixing dailies is next on the list but I played this for hours today

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
shot gun nerf mother fucker bwahhwaah. KD finna skyrocket

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

M4 got nerfed too :D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I mainly wanted an SMG buff and a claymore nerf and for them to turn off enemy teams hearing your callouts and I got all of it. I hope new maps keep coming at a steady clip like this -- a dataminer found 38(!) unimplemented ones in the files, which is a big number but not unreasonable if you consider them being split between ground war, 6v6, 10v10, and gunfight modes and being released over the course of a year. It's funny how they basically switched from season passes to the Splatoon model

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

infinite anime posted:

shot gun nerf mother fucker bwahhwaah. KD finna skyrocket

Lumpy the Cook posted:

M4 got nerfed too :D

What the gently caress

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What the gently caress

It can't be helped.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the 725 is still insane, it seems like they just fixed the really long range on it. they nerfed my beautiful riot shield throwing knife combo too, but it still rules

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gunfight with a reliable homie is gamer bliss

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Funny ironic gang tag I saw: [DAD?]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011