Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao Imp Zone is at insanely high quality levels lately wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you go to the right and up the stairs. You take the red pill—you save Gina from the Griffin, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

90% of gamers go to the right and up the stairs. If you're part of the 10% who save Gina from the Griffin, copy and paste this in your sig.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

its the best forum there is and thats a fact

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

💯

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

That’s right.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I was thinking this the other morning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's full of WFH gamers using their limitless freetime to craft perfect content.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

It's full of WFH gamers using their limitless freetime to craft perfect content.

Thank You, Covid

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

herculon posted:

pre:
Now you have a descision to make. Will you save Gina from the Griffin or will 
you go to the right. Since I never fought the Griffin I can’t give a strategy 
of yet. Now go to the right and up the stairs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

pre:
Now you have a descision to make. Will you save Gina from the Griffin or will 
you go to the right. Since I never fought the Griffin I can’t give a strategy 
of yet. Now go to the right and up the stairs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I thank them for their service.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

still laughing at the griffin. what game? same with your previous post, sir.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

SGDQ Host: so just as a reminder, Go Up The Stairs is currently leading at $342 compared to Save Gina from the Griffon at $105, folks. Any donations over $15 get entered in our grand prize of becoming immortalized as your very own epic Displate metal character poster.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

the griffin profits either way

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao at the last two pages

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Saving Gina can work really well against like, ApeRiders, FatDevils, or... other monster transformations being thrown at your party. But the staircase is what I gotta rely on... to GO to the right, GO up the stairs, avoid that big old Griffin -- those guys have been all over the map recently! ...I dunno. That's just my descision, chat. I like going to the right and up the stairs.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao at the last two pages

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

Saving Gina can work really well against like, ApeRiders, FatDevils, or... other monster transformations being thrown at your party. But the staircase is what I gotta rely on... to GO to the right, GO up the stairs, avoid that big old Griffin -- those guys have been all over the map recently! ...I dunno. That's just my descision, chat. I like going to the right and up the stairs.
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"but the staircase is what I gotta rely on"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishAggressiveCheddarGingerPower

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shibawanko posted:

the griffin profits either way

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Me too.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imp Zone ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

goldmine

yeah, we finally have a thread that's short enough