Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Snake Pass? More like snake fail maths class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
snakes on a coordinate plane

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

haveblue posted:

They call me Plane Jane because I'm so level headed XD

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

haveblue posted:

https://www.kongregate.com/games/netgrind/snakes-on-a-cartesian-plane

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Just looked up the difference between reptiles and amphibians. Amphibians are better at fractions while reptiles are better at scale factors.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Tales of Maj'Eyal update

People casually wearing hobbit feet as good luck charms

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Reached the part in Tales of Vesperia where the evil councilor guy has been caught red-handed but used his political connections to basically pardon himself and it looks like he's going to get away with everything until the main character sneaks out that night and just loving murders him in cold blood

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I think I've convinced myself to stream all of the Metals Gear games, possibly including Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

You never heard of an adder before?

But there isn't a subtractor.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Walla posted:

But there isn't a subtractor.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

haveblue posted:

Reached the part in Tales of Vesperia where the evil councilor guy has been caught red-handed but used his political connections to basically pardon himself and it looks like he's going to get away with everything until the main character sneaks out that night and just loving murders him in cold blood

Seems like an improvement over the US justice system :smuggo:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haveblue posted:

If I hadn't played Tales of Vesperia, I wouldn't be able to tell if you were joking and actually describing the 2020 U.S. election.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I said come in! posted:

If I hadn't played Tales of Vesperia, I wouldn't be able to tell if you were joking and actually describing the 2020 U.S. election.

I agree, we need to give Major Biden a cool pipe to smoke

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Fed a cat some troll intestines earlier, now he's in my house 3 floors below the bottom of a lake

Can't interact with him though :(

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 16:30 on May 3, 2021

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I think I've convinced myself to stream all of the Metals Gear games, possibly including Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake

Hype for PoOps+

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

Hype for PoOps+

only the stuff in the Legacy Collection, so:

Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

(and then also if I get this far I'll play Revengeance and 5)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Simone Magus posted:

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! is really cute, definitely the best Mystery Dungeon I've played so far :)

Alpha is a pretty cool Chocobo.

Look at that adorable mug.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

raging loop was good but some of the end reveals were some real light novel nonsense, especially the final bonus chapter with the ex

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Snake (Snake Rattle n Roll)

I’m apoplectic with rage right now.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
In Solid Snake Rattle and Roll 2, Big Foot has Liquid Rattle’s body surgically attached to the top of it. But which one is truly in control !?

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

haveblue posted:

I got far enough into the Vesperia remaster to meet the sassy witch

I just beat the remaster about a month ago, how are you enjoying it?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Alpha is a pretty cool Chocobo.

Look at that adorable mug.

i would die for this bird

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kerrzhe posted:

i would die for this bird

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

got that poster on the wall in my house :3:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

WTH is FFXIV?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Rinkles posted:

WTH is FFXIV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRjdBmSCDA

a good game

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Kerrzhe posted:

Star Citizen is looking sick

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Konami put out a lo-fi chill hip hop mix of some of their songs a week ago or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAg2t5P-cE

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kerrzhe posted:

Had no idea Almudron in Rise was crossover content

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FanaticalMilk posted:

I just beat the remaster about a month ago, how are you enjoying it?

It's OK but it definitely feels like the 10+ years old that it is. The art style doesn't really benefit from a resolution upgrade since it's all flat shading and watercolors. Some parts of it have really not aged well (Judith) and it's got the odd difficulty spike and bad savepoint placement but it's still a fun gang to chill with and beat up anime monsters

I got it for :10bux: off PSN during a recent sale but I don't think I'd pay more than that

haveblue fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 3, 2021

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Rinkles posted:

WTH is FFXIV?

you mean the award-winning MMO with hundreds of free hours of content up to level 60 and the Heavensward expansion?

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Electric Phantasm posted:

Had no idea Almudron in Rise was crossover content

Butterfinger is crossover content

https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/04/28/final-fantasy-xiv-and-butterfinger-team-up-with-new-dlc-promotion-and-upcoming-charity

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I get up a few hours before my spouse due to our work schedules, but they were up at 7 this morning to buy a drat butterfinger for FF XIV.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Never played it but that's a cool video. Makes you appreciate how there are these massive worlds out there that gamers are exploring and making memories in every day, must be cool to be on the dev team for something like that and see how the players have taken your work and made it into something more.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

Never played it but that's a cool video. Makes you appreciate how there are these massive worlds out there that gamers are exploring and making memories in every day, must be cool to be on the dev team for something like that and see how the players have taken your work and made it into something more.

i think the reason i like this video so much is cause it really kind of distills the game down to its core: one hell of an adventure. seeing those sprouts at the very end, knowing that they've got so much ahead of them, makes me tear up.

man what a good game.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need to make a soundboard with audio clips from ps2 megahit THE BOUNCER

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I love getting dumped into stuff, story trials especially, with a big group of sprouts.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

haveblue posted:

i remember being surprised at this when i played it because tales main characters had always been over the top goody two shoes to the point of being morons in all the other ones i played

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You still have the sprout icon like 400 hours into the game with how many expansions there are now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Interesting data on the free games from Epic Game Store.

https://twitter.com/simoncarless/status/1389297530341519362?s=19