Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh
Bugger King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Frazzbo posted:

Bugger King

But enough about Prince Andrew

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'

When you're seated, you have to either pick the Old World or New World section, and all of the ingredients are limited to stuff that was there pre-Columbian exchange—no garlic and onion with tomatoes. The New World section is also the smoking section.

Airconswitch fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 14, 2022

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Cumtown: A restaurant where all the dishes are from those semen cookbooks. You can BYOS but there's a fee.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Airconswitch posted:

When you're seated, you have to either pick the Old World or New World section, and all of the ingredients are limited to stuff that was there pre-Columbian exchange—no garlic and onion with tomatoes. The New World section is also the smoking section.

Also if you order potatoes in the new world section, they give you the poisonous flowers of the potato plant, instead of actual potatoes.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Tooters

It's like Hooters, but instead of objectified waitresses in tight shirts and short shorts who pretend that you're funny and charming for tips and hate their job, you're served by big fat sweaty dudes in assless chaps who live on a diet of bratwurst, boiled cabbage and beer and fart uncontrollably and constantly and they are quite happy to do so.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
A restaurant in which all food items are packaged and served out of crane games w/heat lamps, if you're good you can win a whole meal for $2

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"fed up" with high burial fees? "hungry" for a more satisfying end to your loved one's life? well come on down to The Bar-B-Torium! we'll slow-roast them in their own juices until the meat is fall-off-the-bone tender - no matter if you've lost a juicy plump baby or a withered stringy grandmother, our experienced chefs have the perfect preparation to send them off to the afterlife while appreciating one last time their corporeal form. you'll never be apart from your dearly departed once they're a part of you!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

je1 healthcare posted:

A restaurant in which all food items are packaged and served out of crane games w/heat lamps, if you're good you can win a whole meal for $2

This is Tad's Steakhouse

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
an all egg and squid restauraunt called 'Get Kraken'

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Diners, Drive-ins and Divas

It looks like a places that Guy Fieri always goes to but all the wait staff is in drag.

Wait.....that's a GOOD idea.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
spaghetti weave its just a giant zelda level fuckin hive of spaghetti reaching a thousand feet into the sky and wipping and lashing you. you cannot tell where the blood ends and where the sweet secret recipe red sauce begins. you're just being pummeled by loving boulders

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The Grill of Sisyphus

You order, and your waiter tells you sorry, the kitchen is running behind, it'll be the next thing out though don't worry. You never get your food and you're never allowed to leave.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Low Sodium Cracker Barrel

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Restaurant where all the staff are working from home, including the chefs.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Arby's

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

Cumtown: A restaurant where all the dishes are from those semen cookbooks. You can BYOS but there's a fee.

Ok I know fancy restaurants are not supposed to have too big and varied menu, but maybe throw in some menstrual blood patties and black pudding as well?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Xaintrailles posted:

Restaurant where all the staff are working from home, including the chefs.
Ah, I see, the illusive take-in restaurant.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

The Alchemist posted:

Ok I know fancy restaurants are not supposed to have too big and varied menu, but maybe throw in some menstrual blood patties and black pudding as well?

Fanny Pudding

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Bonzo posted:

Fanny Pudding

.random
May 7, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

spaghetti weave its just a giant zelda level fuckin hive of spaghetti reaching a thousand feet into the sky and wipping and lashing you. you cannot tell where the blood ends and where the sweet secret recipe red sauce begins. you're just being pummeled by loving boulders

Was with you right up until it was a sweet sauce on the spaghetti :barf:

e: A restaurant where you show up at the restaurant with your own ingredients and they prepare a meal using those ingredients and the staples found in their kitchen pantry

.random fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 15, 2022

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

gleebster posted:

And all leftovers from different restaurants. Saves on running a kitchen, and a small part of that saving is passed on to YOU!

I'd go there all the time if it was a good discount and reasonable food, gently caress waste.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

A restaurant where you get a haircut while you eat your food.

.random
May 7, 2007

Crazy Achmed posted:

gently caress waste.

That’s their sister facility. If no one ends up eating the leftovers, they can be your Sloppy Seconds :wink:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
more and more people are discovering the magic of sungazing, or gathering all needed nourishment directly from the sun by using special "solar receptors" hidden deep within the retina. the only drawbacks of this naturally organic and healthful practice are that it's hard to eat on cloudy days, and if you're in a rush you may not be able to dedicate the 4+ hours of sun-staring needed per day. but now, for the first time ever, everybody is able to sungaze to their eye's content regardless of their location or schedule! at The Sun Hut, we use powerful laser beams to give you all the energy you need in just a few short microseconds. and for you competitive eaters out there we'll see if your eyes are bigger than your stomach when you try out the Gigawatt Challenge!

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

The Iced Soup Company

.random
May 7, 2007

no pubes yet sorry posted:

The Iced Soup Company

Is this like soup flavored ice cream? Shaved ice soup? A brick of soup frozen solid? I think there’s potential here

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
The Blade blood rave scene, but it's minestrone.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
A restaurant that serves soup directly to your bloodstream via IV and there's comfortable couches to lounge on during and after your meal

E: also you can sub out the soup for heroin.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

A restaurant where if you leave a 1 star review you get kidnapped and sold as chattel.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

Uhh if you're biologically male aren't you always bringing semen wherever you go?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
A restaurant where the waitstaff is made up of has-been celebrities like Danny Bonaduce and Kato Kalin but the head chef is Lindsay Lohan

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think Danny Bonaduce is dead?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A restaurant where all the food is made from play-doh

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
A restaurant where all the waitstaff are dead

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Outrail posted:

A restaurant where all the waitstaff are dead

add “inside” and there’s damned few restaurants to which this doesn’t apply ime

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Arby's but instead of "We have the meats!" it's "We have the feets!" and they only serve feet. Feet fingers, feet nuggets, roast feet, bone-in feet, boneless feet.

Add a toe $0.79

Add a big toe $1.19

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
a restaurant that only sells ground eggs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A restaurant where you have a delicious meal and only when you’re done eating do you realize that they cut off your legs, cooked them, and served them to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

a restaurant that only sells ground