Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Terra Branford is losing her loving poo poo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

lotta closeted dudes pulling on troon pigtails here, also dick

i dont even get what u mean like closeted gays? nice insult duder :) closeted trans? its nice to see your self-deprecation and realization of internal worthlessness i guess

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sabel posted:

lotta closeted dudes pulling on troon pigtails here, also dick

nah mostly people trying to get lowtaxs attention

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

wonderful thread here, guys. love to see this in gbs. keep them coming

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i like having a weiner but sometimes ithink of how much better orgasm is for girl and i get jealous

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Don't know if the tax left because he got sold into Chinese slave trade or he hates troon threads

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Mr. Mallory posted:

lol he still looks nothing like woman

do you not know what women look like?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I think my confusion comes from when people say trans woman or trans man. For example, I'm not sure if "trans woman" is someone who has had the M2F surgery or someone born a woman but still waiting to have the F2M surgery, though it seems like it would be the former so that's what I'll use for the following:

Say you were a self-professed hetero male but would be willing to have sex with a physically attractive, pre-surgery F2M transperson attracted to men. That would then make them a gay transman right? So even though they still have woman's body you would be technically attracted to a gay man and would therefore be considered gay. If you wouldn't be willing, I would ask you "Why aren't you going to have sex with that person with the attractive female body?" I'd consider that gay.

So basically, there's a 100% chance that you are gay or bi.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
a trans woman is a person born with a male body who identifies as female

a trans man is a person with a male body who identifies as male

surgery is not necessary either way.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

are women the ones with functional pockets in their jeans, or the other ones?

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

ladyboy pancake posted:

do you not know what women look like?

yeah, not like a man with a giant man jaw

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A trans-chick used to be a dude and is a chick now.

A trans-dude used to be a chick and is now a dude.

Surgery is important and makes life a lot easier, but its up to the individual.

Cats are also important to these processes.

Transbox cat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

tacodaemon posted:

are women the ones with functional pockets in their jeans, or the other ones?

Chick jeans are better than dude jeans. Except for these stupid little pockets that are worthless.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

A trans-chick used to be a dude and is a chick now.

A trans-dude used to be a chick and is now a dude.

Surgery is important and makes life a lot easier, but its up to the individual.

Cats are also important to these processes.

Transbox cat

a transdude is a chick who is still a chick and wishes to be a dude

a transchick is a dude who is still a dude and wishes to be a chick

you loving trannies are mentally ill

get help or kill yourselves

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Yeah i havent cut my dick off or basically changed anything about myself but I know in my heart im a lesbian woman

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

Chick jeans are better than dude jeans. Except for these stupid little pockets that are worthless.

i like those chick jeans with like flowers embroidered around the bottom, except i think you have to carry proof of being 19 or younger when wearing them or youll go to jail

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Fun fact, noted mentally ill poster psyopmonkey decided that he was trans after a failed suicidie attempt lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

tacodaemon posted:

i like those chick jeans with like flowers embroidered around the bottom, except i think you have to carry proof of being 19 or younger when wearing them or youll go to jail

Express Stella boot cuts or :getout:

killyoureparents posted:

Fun fact, noted mentally ill poster psyopmonkey decided that he was trans after a failed suicidie attempt lol

You forgot to post those bookmarked pics of me you have! Come on buddy, get with it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
killyoureparents how's the progress on the murder plot

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a google image search finds this

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
oh no, its the Tranz Boiz here to boringly troll me

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
You're cool psyop let's hang and have a girl's night out. I'm not really a cat person but I can deal.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

You're cool psyop let's hang and have a girl's night out. I'm not really a cat person but I can deal.

Shut up troon.

edit: No thanks, im having a nice quiet night watching Always Sunny and eating lentil soup.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

gbs 1.4:

gender-based shitposts

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

let people do whatever they want with their dick or vag or whatev it's 2014 who cares.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

And then afterward you could both kill yourselves!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

let people do whatever they want with their dick or vag or whatev it's 2014 who cares.

i still need more opinions on the zip-up booties thing

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

i dont really care about trannies, but when thye refuse to shut the gently caress up about it a la psyopmonkey and sabel its fun to make fun of them, also if they're IRL hideous. also its fun to see psyopmonkey attempt to pretend that he likes the negative attention and roll with it, whereas its fun to watch sabel embarrass himself like a retard who cant figure out why his pants are wet.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I actually really enjoy killyoureparents and hope he continues to post in gbs

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
also

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

they can do whatever they want but they need to quit acting like its natural and an actual thing other than mental illness

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

check out this sportcoat i just found

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

killyoureparents posted:

i dont really care about trannies, but when thye refuse to shut the gently caress up about it a la psyopmonkey and sabel its fun to make fun of them, also if they're IRL hideous. also its fun to see psyopmonkey attempt to pretend that he likes the negative attention and roll with it, whereas its fun to watch sabel embarrass himself like a retard who cant figure out why his pants are wet.

detecting large amounts of care in this sector captain :D

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Mr. Mallory posted:

they can do whatever they want but they need to quit acting like its natural and an actual thing other than mental illness

i agree otherwise dudes on the internet gonna get pissed

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
People can do whatever they want, but nobody should expect anyone else to think of a dude as a woman.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Its perfectly natural and normal to mutilate my dick, use it to create a new faux vagina, keep the hole that is serving as my faux vagina from healing naturally by loving it 3x daily with a medical grade dildo, shove tampons up my rear end to mimic menstruation and research pissing noises on the internet so I can fake being a woman correctly and gently caress YOU if you think otherwise.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

killyoureparents posted:

Its perfectly natural and normal to mutilate my dick, use it to create a new faux vagina, keep the hole that is serving as my faux vagina from healing naturally by loving it 3x daily with a medical grade dildo, shove tampons up my rear end to mimic menstruation and research pissing noises on the internet so I can fake being a woman correctly and gently caress YOU if you think otherwise.

this also ironically

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

OK my last post was just dumb poo poo but you mention loving manvag with medical grade dildos a lot yo

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
why do the nerdiest white faggots always append their poo poo with "yo." lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I really like the anger in this thread.

Its endearing!

• Locked thread