Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

You shouldn't. I wanted to lynch Quid over No Lynching (if I were scum, this would be inadvisable!). I also think Quid pretty aggressively targeting me two days ago vindicates me.

By this logic juanito must be scum considering quid really wanted me cuddled today.... Right, Mac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Quidnose posted:

I wasn't convinced before you decided to answer zero of my questions and dropped that terrible vote.

##vote Juanito

Quidnose posted:

These two posts seem in major contradiction to each other. Juanito specifically called out Kumba yesterday for his opinion, then backed off with the above post saying that he felt Kumba was targeting him. How is that not getting involved, Juanito? Why did you call Kumba out for his opinion on D1? I don't understand how your opinion has developed.

Quidnose posted:

Why did Juanito disappear after a terrible vote and callout from me!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Can you at least elaborate on why you think your Little Mac case is the best choice, still?

Yeah it's little Mac

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I hope it is little mac because then I have be like "HO HO HO I WAS ON QUID AND LITTLE MAC FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!"

And then I will drop my mic and also call somebody a poopface.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

By this logic juanito must be scum considering quid really wanted me cuddled today.... Right, Mac?

It could be Juanito. I honestly have no idea. It could also be you. Also Yuming is in this game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

I hope it is little mac because then I have be like "HO HO HO I WAS ON QUID AND LITTLE MAC FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!"

And then I will drop my mic and also call somebody a poopface.

I have bad news for you

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Quidnose posted:

This is the most loving disingenuous thing in the world.

You were an advocate for No Lynching yesterday, easily could have switched to me (and were putting out feelers to potential do so), then advocated not doing it when the wind didn't blow your way. And now you're coming in hard on me because I've got some traction?

Get lynched. ##vote Ernie

I wasn't real sure, but the post I'm quoting is the one that convinced me that Ernie was scum. Go back and you can see what posts by Ernie Quid was quoting.

This is probably the most effort made in any post this game. And Quid can do it, because he actually knows Ernie is scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hey, my fart related posts were high effort.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Yes but since you're the only person who is confirmed town, you don't count, duh

I know it's not yuming. Maybe it could be Little Mac, but I don't think it's Little Mac.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Yes as scum I decided to case my scumbro when no one else was!!

If you can't see that quid outright defended little Mac I don't know what to tell you.

And yet I'm willing to die. As long as you all do what I want right before it. Juan case Mac. Mac case Juan. Let me say my peace and I'll even self vote. We have an extra day. If its yuming then I'll be angry that she coasted off her early game play.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Ok I'll case Mac..

And yeah, if yuming were it, it would be pretty stupid considering how uninvolved she is. I don't think she is though.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't want to make a case against Juanito because I don't think he's scum. I was going to talk about how his votes are all over the place, how his reads are not consistent (for instance saying it could be Yuming then it can't possibly be Yuming, it can't be Kumba then it's Kumba and Quid and he votes Kumba). However, I think Juanito not wanting to NL the second time and going so far as to say "if you no lynch, kill me instead" is legit disgust with the game and echoed my own POV. Seems townie to me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meta: I'd buy it being yuming because I submitted my action like 15 minutes after the flip.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Meta: I'd buy it being yuming because I submitted my action like 15 minutes after the flip.

Same.

Oops.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My action is to protect the abstract concept of justice.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
If it's yuming, then I hope Opop just ends this game, because she posted once on the 17th and then hammered on the 20th.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Juanito posted:

It's pure meta, but looking at the player list, I'd suspect it's yuming.

I'd said it before, but honestly I think she's played enough that she wouldn't lurk this bad as scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I have been wacky crazy busy with work and holiday stuff! So my poor play is irrelevant to my alignment :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I still think that it's Little Mac.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

That's too bad

FOR YOU

Thinking about it, I think I'd actually like to vote Ernie. Is that weird? Asiina replacing out, him seeming mostly unwilling to go for Quid until forced to - I just don't believe it's Juanito. I wish it were day so I could vote him.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

That's too bad

FOR YOU

Thinking about it, I think I'd actually like to vote Ernie. Is that weird? Asiina replacing out, him seeming mostly unwilling to go for Quid until forced to - I just don't believe it's Juanito. I wish it were day so I could vote him.

can i preload my vote oh my god

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

yuming posted:

I have been wacky crazy busy with work and holiday stuff! So my poor play is irrelevant to my alignment :sparkles:

This post actually makes me think it's yuming now.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CCKeane Yuming and I are all saying we think it's Little Mac which means that a cuddle on him is locked. His immediate reaction is to go for his best bet (i.e. siding with Juanito for the numbers) while rewriting what's happened in the game.

Little Mac says he can't be scum because Quid went after him, but Quid also went after Asiina and myself. And I didn't vote 'quid' when I was forced to, I was the first person to case quid. You all voted him based on what I said a whole 24 hours later. I just didn't go through with it one day prior because it was suboptimal play.

That said, Little Mac, if we're going to talk about things people were forced to do:

Quidnose posted:

##vote Little Mac don't like that response, seeing no reason to keep his vote on Keane with an open setup

This sounds forced and awkward in a game where Quidnose was very aggressive with everyone we know was town. And again, why did you keep your vote on Keane for so long?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Juanito posted:

This post actually makes me think it's yuming now.

If it's Yuming I am okay with losing the game, because there's 0 absolutely 0 reason for me to cuddle Yuming when Little Mac is playing as he is right now.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

lmao what should I be doing? talking about how it's me? yes you should vote me even though i'm town

There's five players left. It's not Keane. My gut goes Ernie > Yuming > Juanito.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

lmao what should I be doing? talking about how it's me? yes you should vote me even though i'm town

There's five players left. It's not Keane. My gut goes Ernie > Yuming > Juanito.

you should be talking about how it's juanito...

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keane, The bumble, Town Aligned Doctor, had all his teeth (and several internal organs) removed N4

It is now D5

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (4): Ernie., Juanito, Little Mac, yuming

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 23rd, 2014 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Keane :argh:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote no lynch

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

at least three of us are paranoid that it's the other three people. let's rush through this no lynch and hope that the scum rush with their kill.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Yeah, actually I'm okay with no lynch in this case. Losing someone would probably help.

##vote no lynch

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
If yuming is town, there is no way that scum kills her.

Which means that tomorrow yuming would have to vote for scum, for town to win.

I think I'd prefer just to potentially mislynch, then drag this game out another day.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
##unvote

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Juanito posted:

If yuming is town, there is no way that scum kills her.

Which means that tomorrow yuming would have to vote for scum, for town to win.

I think I'd prefer just to potentially mislynch, then drag this game out another day.

Ughghgh

what you're basically saying is 'I have to pick between Ernie and Mac, i feel the scum will kill the other one and i have a guaranteed way to win but i'd rather lose' what?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Ernie. posted:

Ughghgh

what you're basically saying is 'I have to pick between Ernie and Mac, i feel the scum will kill the other one and i have a guaranteed way to win but i'd rather lose' what?
What's the guaranteed way to win? I honestly have a feeling that yuming could be the scum..

I guess it's possible that I could get nightkilled, but it feels like that never happens in these endgame decisions.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying.

I thought you said 'The scum won't kill Yuming because she's lurky' = 'I should just voted between Mac and Ernie today'

when it actually = 'The scum will kill one of Ernie and Mac' = 'The other one is the scum hoping to get Yuming on their side'

Either way, I really think it's Mac

Juan read the early game Quidnose stuff he was indiscriminately going for everyone except Mac

And if it's Yuming then I'm sorry but I have no way of currently thinking to myself 'Oh well I have reasons to believe it's little mac, yes, it could be Yuming, and okay i guess I'll arbitrarily decide i'll vote her over mac'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I also wanted to see who the scum would nightkill tonight because Mac wants to cuddle me, you probably want to cuddle me, Yuming wants Mac and I want Mac

we're currently split 50:50 and who the nightkill falls on would tell us a whole lot about what the scum wants

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi I'm about to get a haircut and am replying by phone but I think it doesn't matter what happens. All of this is up to coin toss. You Lynch me today and then scum kills another town and then it's game over. We no Lynch and no matter who dies at night we're in this same situation tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi! Here I am for the evening~ again I am sorry I really haven't had time in front of a computer besides at work, which blocks SA.

I'm going to look over some things (after writing some Xmas cards of course!)

• Locked thread