Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

fist4jesus posted:

Ok here we go. This is what you animals have been waiting for.
This is the reason the smell is so bad/didnt go away.

He had been using a combo of a electric blanket, and fan to dry the bed.

So the piss and blood was basically cooking constantly.
Thats why it never aired out and why he kept the door closed. Ever pissed on a camp fire? Thats what the room smells like + the other thing.

:nws: :ms:
http://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t3.jpg

Not as bad as I was expecting with the talk of blood. With rotting blood, maggots and other creatures become a real possibility. I guess the high level of ammonia kept anything from living in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 6, 2016

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fist4jesus posted:

Poor cat has cable ties as a collar ffs

Wtf is this poo poo

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Yeah, please remove it op

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

Wtf is this poo poo

A cat from the future.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Like, what is even the point of a cable tie collar? I don't even know. It's killing me and my mind is racing. I need to sit down and think. Was the cat once a hdmi cable... No. It can't have been. Cat cable?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Maybe I'm too generous, but couldn't it be an old anti-tick / flea collar? Those often are basically softer cable ties.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
OP is cool and so is his grandpa.
But I'm wondering, what exactly did gramps say when he stepped in the piss? I bet 84 year old Australians are quite good at swearing.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Give the cat a loving flea collar if you haven't already, Jesus.

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
You're a good dude OPee. Hope everything turns out well for you and your old pissy friend.

Maybe he'll find some new meaning in life by helping other seniors that are still wallowing in their piss/blood-soaked hovels.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Quoting this from the first page, because it's the realist poo poo I've ever read.

Teikanmi posted:

The bigger questions is why are you talking to your neighbors instead of just being invisible to the world around you so that you never have to help anyone do anything, thus wasting your time.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I would wear a full body tyvek coveralls and a respirator then do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOitTvP0XUY

There is no point in trying to haul a whole used mattress out of anywhere. Slice and dice it and you can even fit it your garbage can.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
DEFINITELY replace the pillows. Pillows that are from a house with pets will smell like pets. There's no way that pillows from a house full of slow-roasted piss won't smell like piss.

Edit: what you are doing for this guy is awesome. After he gets over the embarrassment, I hope it will help him feel good to know someone cares about him.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

green chicken feet posted:

Edit: what you are doing for this guy is awesome. After he gets over the embarrassment, I hope it will help him feel good to know someone cares about him.

Assuming he will be chill with it. My grandparent's house is a hoarders paradise because everytime someone tries suggesting cleaning it, or throwing away newspapers from the 90s, he flies into a screaming fit about disrespectful children and stealing money :v: (no one is stealing his cash fyi hes just crazy)

Op, you mentioned a son was coming down to help? Have you met him yet? Also is that a tabletop made of petrified wood? That's snazzy as hell dude.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wait until the op has to go into the hidden basement where all the piss is poo poo instead to get the true ending.

Winterfist
Jan 1, 2006

So I took a butcher knife and held it up to her neck. I said, "You better start fryin' them eggs a little better'n you're fryin' 'em, I'm tired of

Hogge Wild posted:

Hire some Mexicans op.

Clearly the OP is a decent human being and not an American. I'm not sure if he has any to hire.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i wonder if anyone has ever poo'd on a pee bed? Really makes you think. :shrug:

No one is this much of a heretic. Please stop fantasizing

Winterfist posted:

Clearly the OP is a decent human being and not an American. I'm not sure if he has any to hire.

Mexicans are at a premium right now. Save any you come across.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My lovely racist Euro mind tells me that the equivalent of Mexican labor in Australia is either immigrated Asians or Abbos.

E: Oh poo poo, that last one is really racist. Please don't ban me, mods. I'm dumb.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 6, 2016

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

simplefish posted:

Give the cat a loving flea collar if you haven't already, Jesus.

Flea collars are useless. He got flea drops, which probably work as long as he didn't get one of the scam brands.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Thanks to OP deleting loving everything, I can't work out the state involved (neighbour is screwed if it's NSW) - and that's what will determine the follow up care available.

Unfortunately, there are a ton of alcoholics (OP's slab a day comments suggests that) living on their own with piss and blood-stained mattresses so neighbour isn't going to be a high priority.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Oct 6, 2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Op is australian. Also what happened? Everything's gone.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe he thought it wasn't such a hot idea to make a spectacle of this old man's piss.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
poo poo, looks like I missed out on a quality thread.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Well I hope things turn out well for the OP trying to do a good deed, at least.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ceciltron posted:

Well I hope things turn out well for the OP trying to do a good deed, at least.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
The piss killed him

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
fukk u OP what the hell is this deleting everything poo poo way to trash your own piss thread, idiot

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Did OP finally realize that literally airing a sick old man's laundry to internet strangers was somewhere between childish and creepy

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hmmmm

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F! posted:

I have an old man who I consider a friend, probably similar to this man-friend of yours. He has disgusting toenails. Sometimes I clip them for them because he cannot reach his own feet. He has COPD and is obese because he cannot move very well without losing his breath.

One time I was clipping his toe-nails (with side-cutters, not toe nail clippers, if that explains how thick these disgusting things were) and after clipping off a rather large chunk the nail flew off of his toe, bounced off my chin and fell into my shirt, where it promptly lodged in my bellybutton.

Somehow, I didn't make a thread about it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP should have to come up with cool piss stories to fill all the posts he deleted.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Y'all ever try to drink pee

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my friend told me that if i got a boner andthen did a handstand and peed in my mouth before I went out girls would find me irressistable because of the pheromones. No luck so far, but tomorrows another Friday night :grin:

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
I'm just thankful that I was able to experience the piss before it was taken away. #blessed #piiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

I'm just thankful that I was able to experience the piss before it was taken away. #blessed #piiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss

Papa peepee's in the house

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
pmsl

piiiiisssssssssss

Chewbaccanator
Apr 7, 2010
stay safe piss-soaked mattress ghost

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Ban OP for being pissy and deleting his thread.

Alimony Squirrel
Mar 10, 2006

a bip and a bop
Great, I got sidetracked and read something else halfway through the thread and now it's all gone. :( Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Something tells me OP used tinypic to upload, because he knew from the beginning he may have to delete evidence :tinfoil:

I don't know what that means, but it means something

• Locked thread