Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I try, but you guys just can't seem to help yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Wow y'all Whatabouted your ow Whataboutist thread, that is really something :allears:

Like, is that kind of recursion by design or did the script just break?

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

oh yea communism?!? well what about church shootings?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
why is it even illegal to murder people who think they're going to heaven?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose Mengelez posted:

why is it even illegal to murder people who think they're going to heaven?

Their reaction shows they don't really believe their is a heaven.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Prester Jane posted:

Seriously, people equating the far right and the far left and the whitest, most sheltered, and most delicate snowflakes in the entire country. Hands down.

Don't you have to post a pic of your hand next to a paper bag before you go around calling others white? Or is that only in the dnd subforum

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Don't you have to post a pic of your hand next to a paper bag before you go around calling others white? Or is that only in the dnd subforum

Go post in a couple and report your findings.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I'm proud to be white. i'm a proud boy, proud of my race. heritage not hate. I'm a proud white boy full of white pride.

*gets called white online*

WHOA WHAT THE loving gently caress? WHAT THE poo poo?! I CANT EVEN. MODS?!?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

Go post in a couple and report your findings.

I lhave a top rated thread still on the first page. OF course, I actually passed the bag test, unlike you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I lhave a top rated thread still on the first page. OF course, I actually passed the bag test, unlike you

I'm white as poo poo, a honky among honkies and have never said otherwise?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Who What Now posted:

I'm white as poo poo, a honky among honkies and have never said otherwise?

you are genetically racist, my dude

no matter how much you say otherwise, it's in your blood

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

you are genetically racist, my dude

no matter how much you say otherwise, it's in your blood

Yep

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

look guys they didn't mean to murder a hundred million people it was an accident

Just so you know, when you say 100 mil that number is referencing the 'Black Book of Communism' which immediately then labels you as someone who swallows capitalism propaganda hook line and sinker.

Not to say that Mao/Stalin/et al weren't assholes but, lol.

quote:

Werth and Margolin felt Courtois was "obsessed" with arriving at a total of 100 million killed, and faulted him for exaggerating death tolls in specific countries.

quote:

Historians Jean-Jacques Becker and J. Arch Getty have criticized Courtois[20]:178 for failing to draw a distinction between victims of neglect and famine and victims of "intentional murder."[21]

just sayin

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 2, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

COMRADES posted:

Just so you know, when you say 100 mil that number is referencing the 'Black Book of Communism' which immediately then labels you as someone who swallows capitalism propaganda hook line and sinker.

Not to say that Mao/Stalin/et al weren't assholes but, lol.

oh no somebody say mean thing about a horrible genocidaire, the apologist brigade is here

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey the biotruther pol guy is here.

e: nice edit

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

oh no somebody say mean thing about a horrible genocidaire

Just makes you look like a clownshow when you don't cite actual numbers and instead go with wild exaggerations. Esp when not far behind is usually "see, they killed more than the Nazis, the Nazis weren't so bad..."

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Oct 2, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
could at least have the courtesy of not immediately calling out my edit after editing every single post you have made in the last half an hour!!!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

could at least have the courtesy of not immediately calling out my edit after editing every single post you have made in the last half an hour!!!

Heh fair enough

quote:

Historian Ronald Suny remarked that Courtois' comparison of 100 million victims of Communism to 25 million victims of Nazism, "[leaves out] out most of the 40-60,000,000 lives lost in the Second World War, for which arguably Hitler and not Stalin was principally responsible."[27]:8 A report by the Wiesel Commission criticized Courtois for trivializing the Holocaust and expressed concern at the political use of this comparison by the Right in Eastern Europe.[7]

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Can we just devolve this thread into an extended argument about the relative moral superiority of the union states vs. the traitor ones?

We can even invite dr. jastiger.

Rudeboy Detective fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 2, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the union states were morally superior because they shot first

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
the union states were morally superior because they won

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the union states were morally superior because they shot first

What?

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty loving gross how every antifa dweeb was so quick to throw Heather heyers corpse on any dumb cause or belief they had, and then when someone does something they directly admit is revenge for that precise incident, you're called a racist for questioning the violence of an avowed leftist

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

han solo is morally superior

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

call to action posted:

It's pretty loving gross how every antifa dweeb was so quick to throw Heather heyers corpse on any dumb cause or belief they had, and then when someone does something they directly admit is revenge for that precise incident, you're called a racist for questioning the violence of an avowed leftist

an "avowed" leftist!

the dude immigrated in the 1990s from sudan and was united states citizen we don't know anything about his political affiliations yet.

The only thing we know about him is the note he left in his car talking about how this shooting was a revenge attack for what dylan roof did.

what the gently caress does "antifa" have anything to do with this shooting?

oh and I always thought you were a loving racist way before this shooting

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Blahsmack posted:

an "avowed" leftist!

the dude immigrated in the 1990s from sudan and was united states citizen we don't know anything about his political affiliations yet.

The only thing we know about him is the note he left in his car talking about how this shooting was a revenge attack for what dylan roof did.

what the gently caress does "antifa" have anything to do with this shooting?

oh and I always thought you were a loving racist way before this shooting

Is your avatar a scene from Mandingo?

You're the loving racist here.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
antifa, upon seeing a white person: "punch the nazi!"
antifa, upon seeing someone murder innocents in cold blood at their place of worship, specifically due to politically motivated revenge which they themselves admitted: "i think we need to be very careful before evaluating the politics of this person"

see, much like someone who's openly protesting with a nazi armband on is a nazi, someone who is avenging the death of an IWW member at an antifa rally is antifa

very telling that i'm being called a racist for not applauding the church shooting?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Don't pretend you're some kind of holier than thou sage here lol yet you're mysteriously incapable of engaging in any kind of dialogue either, I wonder why that is?

1.) You are trivially easy to trigger. Nice meltdown bro.

2.) With projection like that I could make Project Blue Beam a reality.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Prester Jane posted:

1.) You are trivially easy to trigger. Nice meltdown bro.

2.) With projection like that I could make Project Blue Beam a reality.

You still haven't responded to my paper bag question

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

call to action posted:

antifa, upon seeing a white person: "punch the nazi!"
antifa, upon seeing someone murder innocents in cold blood at their place of worship, specifically due to politically motivated revenge which they themselves admitted: "i think we need to be very careful before evaluating the politics of this person"

see, much like someone who's openly protesting with a nazi armband on is a nazi, someone who is avenging the death of an IWW member at an antifa rally is antifa

very telling that i'm being called a racist for not applauding the church shooting?

how do you know the sudanese immigrant was associated with antifa and other anarchy groups?

this guy wasn't even at an IWW event what the gently caress does IWW have to do with anything this guy did?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blahsmack posted:

how do you know the sudanese immigrant was associated with antifa and other anarchy groups?

this guy wasn't even at an IWW event what the gently caress does IWW have to do with anything this guy did?

Antifa is not the same as anarchism get your facts straight before you just spout off buddy

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"gee this guy killed this dude while saying 'i'm doing this for hitler', but we need to all slow down and not rush to judgment here. maybe he was mentally ill."

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Maybe he just really liked black metal. I don't understand how an entire genre of music can call itself "black" without a single man/woman/other of Africa descent in it. That's the kind of poo poo that really brings so-called "antifa" into focus for me.

This guy being the Pharaoh Ramses doesn't count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9V2bpT1cI

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im afraid im going to have to rate this thread a 1, friends. im sorry, but its just no good. thoughts and prayers

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Antifa is not the same as anarchism get your facts straight before you just spout off buddy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

" Antifa was linked to anarchist extremism by the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness"

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

VikingSkull posted:

I mean, I'm sure you're aware that Year Zeroism necessitated those piles of skulls by design, right? You understand that those skulls were the end result of a specific plan, and not just the failings of an "economic system", correct?

Heres a question from a lay person, how the gently caress is crazy wacko Luddite year zeroism really communism? Sure I guess the Khmer Rouge was for a time backed by actual communists, (and later the US), but from what little marxist crap I've read I never witnessed good ol karl saying we should return to an agrarian existence? Judging from the wiki article on the Khmer Rouge, their ideology was some sort of weird backwards looking mutation that was racist and ultra nationalistic in the vein of the DPRK.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm here to troll Twitter and get punched in the face by antifa, and I was just banned from Twitter.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is this my boy wiffle ball bat

(either the op or the shooter)

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
This guy who walked into a church with a gun and embarrassingly only managed to kill one pensioner might have actually been a good guy with good thoughts and opinions.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

morally adept posted:

Heres a question from a lay person, how the gently caress is crazy wacko Luddite year zeroism really communism? Sure I guess the Khmer Rouge was for a time backed by actual communists, (and later the US), but from what little marxist crap I've read I never witnessed good ol karl saying we should return to an agrarian existence? Judging from the wiki article on the Khmer Rouge, their ideology was some sort of weird backwards looking mutation that was racist and ultra nationalistic in the vein of the DPRK.

It's basically the most extreme version. Anyone with any type of education is obviously part of the elite and at the very basic end of human existence the means of production only really needs to produce food to feed each other. So, kill a bunch of people and put the rest to work on the farms.

That's the wonderful thing about communism, it hasn't been tried in one singular way that keeps failing, there's been a myriad of different versions tried and they all end in tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

• Locked thread