Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Sleeveless posted:

Holy poo poo look everyone zer0spunk figured out that websites can post articles about more than one thing at a time!

Figures you'd get triggered over an article about sucking your own dick lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Should we start a sub forums deadpool? I think Pet Island will be first because they're all crazy fuckers.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i liked the stew thread

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Chewbecca posted:

Lol if you think Vice is going to wade into this goonstorm

nothing is below vice's standards nowadays

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

zer0spunk posted:

Figures you'd get triggered over an article about sucking your own dick lmao

Using "triggered" as shorthand for mad is some serious red flag poo poo. Who the gently caress does that except people who whine about "SJWs."

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Domestic abuser gets dunked on and deletes a turbo racist and trasphobic forum and the world keeps turning.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Caesar Saladin posted:

nothing is below vice's standards nowadays

ancient creaking forum drama must generate great metrics or some poo poo

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I love posting with my pals on the best comedy forum on the internet

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

not a bot posted:

Domestic abuser gets dunked on and deletes a turbo racist and trasphobic forum and the world keeps turning.

I too am also extremely fuckin stupid welcome aboard

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Who the gently caress does that except people who whine about "SJWs."

People who use it against people who whine about SJWs to highlight their hypocrisy.

It never works and makes people more defensive and irrational, but it's the internet, so eh

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Using "triggered" as shorthand for mad is some serious red flag poo poo. Who the gently caress does that except people who whine about "SJWs."

Actual SJWs I guess. That's not a pejorative btw.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

I'll let you in on a little secret: just because upstanding citizen and truth teller Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka told Vice that fyad was made up of unironic and literal Nazis, doesn't actually make it true :ssh:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
SJ W. Bush

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Weka posted:

They do not, in fact, use it as a shorthand for "mad".

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Nazis!

Not actual Nazis

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Chewbecca posted:

Nazis!

Not actual Nazis

Lol

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Honky Dong Country posted:

I too am also extremely fuckin stupid welcome aboard

I'm sorry to hear that you are.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Also if you want a free lol go check out how many of the people that autobanned over this have posted since they autobanned.

A lot of the autobans got reversed iirc

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

with this thread the circle is complete.

fyad is good

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

with this thread the circle is complete.

fyad is good

Be the fyad you want to see in the world

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Werent there a bunch of trans posters and poc (posters of color) as FYAD regulars? I read a lot of fyad once it re-opened and it seemed pretty inoffensive. if the terrible poo poo is in the past, I wouldnt really want to read GBS posts from pre 2015 either.

Really seems more plausible that lowtax just repeatedly melted down about it than it was actually as bad as everyone seemed to think.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weka posted:

the legit context actual SJWs would use it in is as something that triggers PTSD, not just something that makes you mad
also shoutout to whoever said "The FYAD Diaspora" in a QCS thread i love that phrase so much

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bismuth posted:

Werent there a bunch of trans posters and poc (posters of color) as FYAD regulars?

while you may think that, by looking at the content of the posts, if you look beyond that you'll realise it was actually just nazis all along

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Chewbecca posted:

Nazis!

Not actual Nazis

"Everyone who was funny on FYAD moved to twitter"

Lowtax is banned from twitter btw.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Bismuth posted:

Werent there a bunch of trans posters and poc (posters of color) as FYAD regulars?

Yes but they were all Nazis. You see in this day and age Nazis are a much more tolerant bunch and willing to accept anyone regardless of race, gender, or sexual preference.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yes but they were all Nazis. You see in this day and age Nazis are a much more tolerant bunch and willing to accept anyone regardless of race, gender, or sexual preference.
this is the future liberals want

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

while you may think that, by looking at the content of the posts, if you look beyond that you'll realise it was actually just nazis all along

lmfao

gently caress, how could I have been so blind

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Bedlamdan posted:

Lowtax is banned from twitter btw.
sounds like lowtax banned twitter from his tweets for being nazis

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

sounds like lowtax banned twitter from his tweets for being nazis

He really is too pure for this world :allears:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Chewbecca posted:

I'll let you in on a little secret: just because upstanding citizen and truth teller Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka told Vice that fyad was made up of unironic and literal Nazis, doesn't actually make it true :ssh:

The Mad Goon Majestic

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dip Viscous posted:

lol @ at the idea of lowtax opening fyad without realizing they've been vocal about calling him an abusive piece of poo poo for months and just now deciding to look at it for the first time in years

I'm surprised he was this quick to catch on

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Christ what a bunch of whiny shits, lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Big Beef City posted:

Christ what a bunch of whiny shits, lmao

This guys looking for negative attention! He’s a freak! Everyone ignore him and he’ll maybe get the hint

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

a Loving Dog posted:

This guys looking for negative attention! He’s a freak! Everyone ignore him and he’ll maybe get the hint

No u.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3936007&pagenumber=15#post507156806 :troll:

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Chewbecca posted:

Nazis!

Not actual Nazis

I appreciate when people lie about easily verifiable poo poo, because it proves without any doubt that you can't trust anything they say. gently caress Lowtax and all other domestic abusers.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Big Butt Skinner posted:

I appreciate when people lie about easily verifiable poo poo, because it proves without any doubt that you can't trust anything they say. gently caress Lowtax and all other domestic abusers.

Now wait just a minute, I say he deserves a 52nd chance

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

You got any way to address this?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

screamin and creamin posted:

You got any way to address this?

well corn guy, i think you're very angry about a forum that you never posted in and wouldn't have accepted you if you tried anyway, because when you look in the mirror you hate what you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Stop fighting, everyone. Don't you see, that's what Lowtax wants!

... Wait, no, he really was dumb enough to think FYAD would like him and got mad they didn't appreciate the favor. We can keep fighting.