Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm really very tired today + busy at work so i don't have energy to put into funny descriptions

Stoner Sloth summons the Elefly

woah, this guy looks pretty fly! thanks ddpm!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Is this the War? Has it started?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SatansOnion posted:

I take a gargantuan hit off my vape pen that is also my magical girl transformation wand, and the :420: within glimmers with a bright light as I touch its tip to the summoning circle and lend it my energy

The Weed Vape gets your creative juices flowing and you don't even need to look at a reference book. SatansOnion summons a Tiger From Memory

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Xenocides posted:

Going to summon a diplomat to talk to the other side like Picard and end this war before it gets out of hand and somebody gets hurt.

Xenocides summons a pesky Monorblin, it may not be the best diplomat but it's willing to give The Enemy a stern talking to

It wears our nation's ceremonial garb of jorts.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sunswipe posted:

This gives me an idea, and I focus all my magickal (with a "k" so you know it's serious) energies on summoning a monster that will attack the enemy in their willies or nillies, ie: their genitals.

Sunswipe summons a Baseball Bat (from memory)

It can bean a batter in the nuts

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Leos Klein posted:

Channeling my chi to summon a radical being.

The Lipis Lazuli has been waiting for a radical summoner like you, Leos Klein

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

OMFG FURRY strikes up a conversation with their new familiar

he goes on and on about 'the divine act of self-sacrifice' but show the dude a candle and he just clams right up

.random
May 7, 2007

OMFG FURRY strikes up a conversation with their new familiar

OMFG FURRY, I now ask - nay, demand - you post pictures of matchstick monk and you.

deaf jesus
Feb 19, 2004
hear no evil
I am late to the war. Hearing problems. can't afford hearing aide only just regular aids.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Weed Vape gets your creative juices flowing and you don't even need to look at a reference book. SatansOnion summons a Tiger From Memory

:swoon::iia: lookit my sweet lil fuzzy murder machine (shouts to offscreen) Yeah, we can repurpose the pyro for our shared entrance theme, but it does leave me wondering what I’m gonna do with this zip line. Think we can stuff some more pyro into the harness, sort of person-with-a-kickass-:sterv:y-kitty shaped

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

Lifepuzzler gulps down some weird red slime before summoning

They summon a Bone Slime. It's not slime from bones, the Slime has Bones. Bones are good to have to fight in The War.

Aww, it's a li'l cutie. He's probably more of a support class, huh?

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

The Lipis Lazuli has been waiting for a radical summoner like you, Leos Klein

Hell yeah, this thing looks like it can do some powerful shock damage.

Maybe we can put these guys in that hunger games simulation we had going on awhile back.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

I just won a game of Jackbox's Champ'd Up. I defeated the Deity of poo poo with the Deity of poo poo's bum. What kind of monster do I summon for The War?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Sgt. Prof. Crocodile came ready for battle and so did their pet

Skeleton Battler stats

Weight: 1.5 metric tons
Gumption: Respect!
Favorite food: Pickled cake
Friendliness: You know it
[REDACTED]: gently caress you looking at?
Yaw control level: 69
Special ability: Devastating rhymes

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat summoned one of the three Great Evils, Jeff.

Jeff the Insatiable stats

Position: CEO of Great Evil
Gumption: Deadly
Favorite food: Evil meatloaf
Friendliness: There are some underlings he doesn't hate
[REDACTED]: Terrible
Yaw control level: Whatever
Special ability: Can sap the will to live from any human with a single power point slide

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

It would be more climactic if all three Great Evils weren't posted in a row but this is the order I drew them in and also big cummers ONLY has a LOT of summoning practice at this point so it makes sense. You have summoned the second of three Great Evils, Alon.

Alon the Ever-Expanding stats

Position: HR Manager of Great Evil
Gumption: Disquieting
Favorite food: Doesn't eat, only smiles unnervingly
Friendliness: Do not be fooled
[REDACTED]: Horrible
Yaw control level: Yes Honey
Special ability: Can grant or deny time off to any person on earth

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

By sheer luck and because of the Rule of Threes, Doctor Dogballs does not quite summon Knights of the Round but their creature does complete the unholy triumvirate - you've summoned Mark!

Mark the Disguised stats

Position: Unpaid Intern of Great Evil
Gumption: Unbelievable
Favorite food: Instant Noodles of Despair
Friendliness: Hate and fear
[REDACTED]: Pretty decent, actually
Yaw control level: 12%
Special ability: Can turn an office spat into a violent brawl in 0.5 minutes

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Woah are there any monsters left? I want to summon, me me me!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

womb with a view posted:

Woah are there any monsters left? I want to summon, me me me!

There are always more monsters.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Hapbee stats

Strength: Can lift an whole egg
Gumption: Yeah
Favorite food: Whole egg
Friendliness: Just look at that happy little mofo
[REDACTED]: A 3 bedroom apartment
Yaw control level: 18+
Special ability: The egg will hatch, and something will come out. Unless Hapbee ate the egg.

I am routinely candling the Egg to check for signs of growth. Hapbee seems sad when I do this, because hatching will mean the Egg is gone, but he is hopeful that something neat will come out. He is doing a great job.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

do you have any summons that will facilitate my ascent to supreme dictator of earth

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SRQ posted:

I just want my summon to honour my avatar

Today I allowed The Videogame to distract me from The War so there is only one summon today.

Dash Rendar is the Star Wars version of a sketchy hoodlum if I remember right. SRQ summons a Sketchy Hoodlum.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Can I still call forth for a mighty summon???

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I'm so proud of my girl.

yeah it's a girl why not.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
"hoodlum" is gender neutral. Like dude, or car.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

what up op, need protection

HugeGrossBurrito the time is finally here, and as you float to the summoning circle the only thing on your mind is summoning a huge gross burrito except the tortilla is a monster and the adobo is its soul, and as a result you summon a Puppet Master

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Mar 31, 2021

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
The sun sets shortly after I wake. I look to my left hand, and see it clenched into a fist. War is coming.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh poo poo oh gently caress I thought GWAR was coming that's why my summon has perfect AV recording and stealth instead of sharp teeth and bad attitude

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito the time is finally here, and as you float to the summoning circle the only thing on your mind is summoning a huge gross burrito except the tortilla is a monster and the adobo is its soul, and as a result you summon a Puppet Master

lol hell yeah

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I'm jelly. You got like 3 summons in one if those puppets count.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I'll bite. I hope my summon can bite.

nunsexmonkrock's summon is too dead to bite but it can make something for the rest of us to bite... it's a Head Chef w/ a side of Terracotta Cheese!

Cobra Commander posted:

I have failed and failed in my journey to conquer my foes, but soon I will summon the most impressive monster and crush my enemies beneath my iron fists!

Cobra Commander's failure is mostly due to being a scrawny nerd summoner mage who spends all their time with books, so of course they summon a Tome Raider

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Please, allow me to summon a beast most foule! Things within arm's reach of me: Ginger snap cookie, wireless headphones, empty bag of weed, soft cat

Lieutenant Dan's mirthy demeanor despite losing his legs in The Last War brings forth a being of pure joy, the Mirthworm!

BigHead posted:

Hell yeah let's party! A monster party!

What's this? BigHead summoned a Smugbug??

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Lieutenant Dan's mirthy demeanor despite losing his legs in The Last War brings forth a being of pure joy, the Mirthworm!

What's this? BigHead summoned a Smugbug??

:kiss:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I summoned a Screambean IRL

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 31, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Actual bean size

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

I summoned a Screambean IRL

It's a beautiful bean. I can hear the screaming from over here.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hey baaybee, never mind his mirthworm, check out my girthworm :ck5:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

thank you for this awesome thread I made a dumb thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

is The War still ongoing because I could help