Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

Been checking these forums for over 10 years now, and sheesh, what a difference does time make. Once upon a time you laughed at things like a baby born without a brain, and now, you are all loving homos. Keep it up, goons. Let's see where you'll go next! Im eagerly awaiting.

ps. democrats suck

going on the homo forum every day for 10 years…. Big Homo move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I always laugh my rear end off at people that try the "did u know democrats actually are not good" :smuggo: like everyone isn't banging their heads against the wall at how much democrats loving suck.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Im a homo AND i laugh at brainless babies come at me bitch

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
brainless babies need the most loving homos

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

finnish man with opinions about leftists

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Brother Tadger posted:

Of course we are loving homos; who else would we be having sex with?

With, like, people of the opposite sex or something?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Been checking these forums for over 10 years now, and sheesh, what a difference does time make. Once upon a time you laughed at things like a baby born without a brain, and now, you are all loving homos. Keep it up, goons. Let's see where you'll go next! Im eagerly awaiting.

ps. democrats suck

Lol, you're a brainless baby.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

kntfkr posted:

brainless babies need the most loving homos

it takes a same-sex village to raise a child

two if the child in question has no brain

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

its just crazy to me that someone can have that much money and be a huge loser

its not uncommon. the minecraft guy is a billionaire and is an even bigger loser

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Stockholm syndrome got kicked out of the democrats for being too much of a homo

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
i just love rich people

i want to suck their penises and i want them to sit on my face and they are my gods i want to dieeee for theeeeem

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh man rich people are such hard workers and so smart and they all deserve their success and adoration and if you're jealous that's on u pal

i have a signed poster of jared kushner in my dorm

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Collapsing Farts posted:

i just love rich people

i want to suck their penises and i want them to sit on my face and they are my gods i want to dieeee for theeeeem

Rich people are a new species...
Homo erect-us! (Multiple rimshots)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Like some sort of degenerate freak?!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ps. democrats suck

lol wasting 10 years of my life keeping up w people i hate

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Earwicker posted:

its not uncommon. the minecraft guy is a billionaire and is an even bigger loser

Notch at least originally made the thing that got him stupid rich. Musk can't even say "Tesla" right.

edit: actually I just remembered he ripped off Minecraft from a team battle game called Infiniminer

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Dec 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Groovelord Neato posted:

Notch at least originally made the thing that got him stupid rich. Musk can't even say "Tesla" right.

edit: actually I just remembered he ripped off Minecraft from a team battle game called Infiniminer

Eh, credit where it's due. Mine craft was a pretty clear spiritual sequel to infiniminer but it was very much itsbown beast.