Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Despite the constant negative press [unintelligible]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

All hail covfefe!
That tweet was Donald Jefferson Airplane Trump's setup for calling out sick to work tomorrow, indefinitely.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

Alright, it's DAY 130 of Trump's presidency.

PYF Top 3 "lol Trump is president" moments
(bonus points for links to more obscure Trump-related hijinks)

burning rosie on twitter a few weeks ago

cellphone photo of him similing at mar-a-lago like a r-word

taking a loving golf cart while everyone else walked

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

#1) ORB

#2) I <3 TRUCKS

#3) ORB

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

“I am now the most miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on the earth. Whether I shall ever be better I can not tell; I awfully forebode I shall not. To remain as I am is impossible; I must die or be better, it appears to me.”

Abe Trump

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Yanking on world leader's arms like a retard till they started getting briefed on his dork grip and then biting back tears as he gets hoisted by his own Picard.

Dying on the toilet mid tweet (we are at half an hour of covfefe still up this is not a drill)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FuhrerHat posted:

#1) ORB

#2) I <3 TRUCKS

i forgot about the truck and somehow the orb when making my list

can we make this a "name the top 50 dumb rear end things hes done" list instead? theres just so many loll

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A stroke could really turn his presidency around. The media wouldn't dare attack him.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Which party do you think Truman was from?

Whoops meant Eisenhower

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Nocheez posted:

Despite the constant negative press [unintelligible]

:trumppop:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

How is this real???

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

4D chess because liberals will become obsessed with this tweet like literal grammar nazis

This. Trump does this all the time. He makes a minor typo or unusual idiom on something like "Obaba was illegally wiretapping me during the election" and liberals are so eager to mock him for "lel Obabo!!!!!!1" (which normies won't even care about) that they will boost the message across the entire internet and redpill people. Trump plays them like a fiddle every time.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

4D chess because liberals will become obsessed with this tweet like literal grammar nazis

This. Trump does this all the time. He makes a minor typo or unusual idiom on something like "Obaba was illegally wiretapping me during the election" and liberals are so eager to mock him for "lel Obabo!!!!!!1" (which normies won't even care about) that they will boost the message across the entire internet and redpill people. Trump plays them like a fiddle every time.

ha ha ha jk i was just PRETENDING to be a fool~~
-the president of the united states of america

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Boy do I feel stupid now

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
"Sean, what did the president mean by "covfefe"?

"I believe the president has made himself very cleOH GOD I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE HE DIDNT EVEN LET ME SEE THE POPE"

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Covfefe on my phone has two autocorrect suggestions: coffee and Confederate. I think the latter is the most likely word he was going to use.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

also quickly just to clarify (you not being a liberal?):

you are ok with this tweet? y/n

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tip posted:

World leaders respond, "new phone, who dis".

lmao im dead

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
900 pages or our demented pissbaby President doing just the worst poo poo.

Hooray (jtfc how is this real?).

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

So are you suggesting that Trump is just PRETENDING to be retarded?? If that's the case I'm genuinely impressed, his dedication to his role is quite peerless

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i just looked at the video of him getting corraled the right dorection by his handler and denied a hamdshake again and noticed how crazy long his tie is

Layers man

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Seriously, this has been an Oscar-worthy performance

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
trump doesn't need to use full sentences or even words since his followers can just imagine that he said whatever it is they want him to have said, i mean it already works for legislation so why not tweets

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

44 min, still there.

I think he died.

Despite the constant negative press covfefe

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Play posted:

Seriously, this has been an Oscar-worthy performance

If Trump were to tweet "The Aristocrats!" and resign he'd be remembered forever as the greatest comical genius who ever lived.

Nocheez posted:

Covfefe on my phone has two autocorrect suggestions: coffee and Confederate. I think the latter is the most likely word he was going to use.

"coverage" seems like the thing that makes the most sense, but lol at anything making sense anymore

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

NotWearingPants posted:

44 min, still there.

I think he died.

perfect tombstone inscription

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer
the ending of Citizen Kane but with Trump dropping his phone and saying "covfefe" instead of "rosebud"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869766994899468288

44 min, still there.

I think he died.

If only we were so lucky

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Monos Bullet posted:

predictable response from the people that thought hillary would make a good president :rolleyes:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

I thought republicans didn't want handouts but this guy really wants a free av

Rly makes u think

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Ich bein ein covfefe

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
i see you shiver with antici..

<unintelligible>

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Ayn Randi posted:

i see you shiver with antici..

<unintelligible>

We

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Wouldn't you think like everybody that works at the White House would have notifications on for Trump's tweets?

Will it make it an hour?! The drama!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Oh I just lol'd thinking about trump giving world leaders his cell phone number

None of them are ever going to call him on his cell phone because that's loving insane

But he won't understand why they won't call. It's not possible to convey that concept to him in a way he'll understand

Lol

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Monos Bullet posted:

whats next from the so-called "tolerant left"? someone buying me a new trump av because I had the audacity of going against the groupthink itt????

LOLs at your elaborate master plan to get someone else to buy you a new avatar!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I got it!

It's his safe word for Russian pisstitutes.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
"Sir, Mr president doctor trump, we have a phone call in the oval office for you. It's the eu, and it's bigly important, just the most important-est, they're under attack by Islam and need you to answer your phone, in the oval office"

"No its fine, I'll wait for them to call my cell, just let it ring. They know how to get me, I gave them my number"

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

NotWearingPants posted:

Wouldn't you think like everybody that works at the White House would have notifications on for Trump's tweets?

Will it make it an hour?! The drama!

They might have given up after he shat all over their most important European ally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Somewhere a barista is looking forward to tomorrow morning's chalkboard with great relish.