Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

CougarsWrath posted:

stay tuned for another episode of yoscatte: late-nite edition :wotwot:

the temperature is hot hot hot with 100% chance of passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

oh snap

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug
hahaha ownd bithc

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

CougarsWrath posted:

hahaha ownd bithc

mr. cat imposters out forever there is only one and he is sleepin on my bed right now and gently caress it im gonna go pet him RIGHT NOW owned bitches

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i wanna pet a cat now. :(

Note: Since you are not the owner of this rights-managed post, you can
cut or copy only the part of the message that you create for this reply.
The OP can send the entire contents to other people. This poster is
licensed to post posts only in the State of California. Responses are
based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
ok that was a pretty good pet i laid down behind him and rested my head on his belly and back and he was purrin super loud and tryin to turn his head around to lick my face but the angle wasnt right so i scritched his neck scruff and he was still purrin super hard, then i scritched his chin and he licked my hand for a bit

pettin status: successful

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

CougarsWrath posted:

sorry man :( know ya did all you could and gave 'em a happy life full of pettes and love, and outdoor hunting and wenching. we should all be so lucky :unsmith:

thanks for that. it gets harder to post that pic every time :smith:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
the funniest poo poo is that leo is picking up mr. cat's mannerisms, like the last 2" tail wag, while just chillin layin down, if you look and acknowledge him, the last little tip of his tail will start this slow wag, which was mr. cat's trademark. have had many cats that did not do this, leo did not do this, but he learned it it seems.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

mr cat will give birth to a cat culture unique to your house.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
i fuckin hope so cuz that's one lazy culture interested in gettin pets and sleepin against your head at night and basically not being a jerk

leo has a lot more to learn

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

CougarsWrath posted:

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Puke

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Sleepin away from Pepper tonight, poor kittie likes her body heat at night. :ohdear:

Its okay she will purr like a mofo when we get home tomorrow. :unsmith:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
Elena fell asleep with her head completely wrapped in my hand and now she's dreaming. Every muscle in her face just twitches like crazy, and it so goddamn cute I could die.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sniep posted:

catte status: lol just bein a cattes

is it just me or is mr. cat less huge?

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

JawnV6 posted:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i stole MY PARTNER's camera and dumped the memory card because he takes better pictures than i do

Untitled by minivanmegafun, on Flickr
agg cats

i'm not going to sit anywhere near you anymore

look at my awesome reflection on the floor. look at it. it's like i'm in a Stevenote or something

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Golden-i posted:

These cattes are so awesome too, they just love hugs and belly rubs. They actually jump into your arms and put one paw on each shoulder, pull you close, and purr. That is a catte hug if I've ever seen one.

my old kitty cat would do that :unsmith:

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
woke up at 4 in the morning with percy asleep in the crook of my arm like a wittle fuzzy wuzzy baby

awww

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
ralph status: tried to drink out of the faucet, inhaled some water, sneezed everywhere, and then started angrily slapping the poo poo out of the faucet

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

ralph status: tried to drink out of the faucet, inhaled some water, sneezed everywhere, and then started angrily slapping the poo poo out of the faucet

lmao

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

Paws used to get real mad at the old cordless phone in our house, and would keep knocking it out of its cradle and walking off with it

it always woke him up. :catstare:

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

spud status: was still cuddly after taking him to the vet, his balls go away on wednesday

so glad he's kitty lukemia and FIV negative

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

doesn't show as well in this pic but the coloring on his paws looks like lighter grey slippers which is so loving cute

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dexter likes night ops.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
man faraday has started givin me epic backsass :mad: he straight up launched himself at my knee, ears back, all that. all bitin and clawin. he does this when i try to move him out of the way, whether it's off the kitchen counter while i'm cooking/doing dishes or away from the front door or basement door when i have to go out. if i shake him off he glares at me, ears back, and meows really angrily and if i walk past too close, he attacks again. so now i got two problems:

a) i need to curb his behavior of counter jumping

b) i need to curb his behavior of fuckin attacking my legs because it's not cool and not play-fighting.

i feel bad cause i know he's bored as poo poo during the day and there's not a lot i can do about it. i would kill to have a second cat around but i can't deal with the introduction process, fare's horrible needy crybabyness, midterms, AND leslie's inevitable objections all at once. aaaaaaag the responsibilities of being a caretaker of a small furry jerk

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

the responsibilities of being a caretaker of a small furry jerk

mods pls name PI faq thread

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

omg

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Skyl3lazer posted:

omg

:3:

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

CougarsWrath posted:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Skyl3lazer posted:

omg

wanna pette dat catte

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

CougarsWrath posted:

mbison.yesyes.gif

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Pretty Cool Name posted:

"put your hand in the box."
"what's in the box?"
"pain."

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

man faraday has started givin me epic backsass :mad:

how old is he again? cause cats go through a very lovely rear end in a top hat teenage cat phase and during that time your normally cool cat friend will fly right the gently caress off the handle for no reason at all

also they'll setup ambushes and just straight up hunt your rear end at night

When my cat poe was going through it he'd setup an ambush from this ikea cat tent and run in front of my legs as I walked across the living room, taking a swat as he flew by. One night I walked down with a blanket and captured him as he zoomed in front of me and he flipped his poo poo. Blanket turned into a ball of claws and hissing. When I dropped him we both stared at each other for a second and then I bolted up the stairs yelling aaaaaaahhhh as I heard him charging up after me.

8ender fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 9, 2011

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

fork bomb posted:

"put your hand in the box."
"what's in the box?"
"pain."

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

CougarsWrath posted:

don't care how many times I see this picture, I still just fuckin' love it.

especially the "welp, guess I'm an amphibian now" look of indifference on her face.'

edit: If these were available for sale and less than $1500 I would buy one for my catte Dexter.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

8ender posted:

how old is he again? cause cats go through a very lovely rear end in a top hat teenage cat phase and during that time your normally cool cat friend will fly right the gently caress off the handle for no reason at all

also they'll setup ambushes and just straight up hunt your rear end at night

When my cat poe was going through it he'd setup an ambush from this ikea cat tent and run in front of my legs as I walked across the living room, taking a swat as he flew by. One night I walked down with a blanket and captured him as he zoomed in front of me and he flipped his poo poo. Blanket turned into a ball of claws and hissing. When I dropped him we both stared at each other for a second and then I bolted up the stairs yelling aaaaaaahhhh as I heard him charging up after me.

he's 1 year and 7-8 months as far as i know, since his estimated DOB is march 2010. possibly still a butthole idiot baby.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

definitely still a butthole idiot baby.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
well, whatever was buggin him before... it aint buggin him no more v:catstare:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007