Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
How goes the M2 meat grinder? I can't watch from work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Raged posted:

How goes the M2 meat grinder? I can't watch from work.

things are happening, we're losing isk war dunno if were winning objective

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bring back tachyon abaddons

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i have vread, is fried bread good?

if you have eggs and bread you have french toast which is v good

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

zegermans posted:

Bring back tachyon abaddons

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Fried bread is good

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
F

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

formed 2700 dudes, lost isk war, lost ihub, and a titan in 1dq.

F

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
With the loss of the ihub, this means that they can put up their own and start the 35-day clock until their jammer can come online. Right?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Agrikk posted:

With the loss of the ihub, this means that they can put up their own and start the 35-day clock until their jammer can come online. Right?

Indeed, we are doomed

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Well, credit to them, they finally accomplished a properly important strategic objective after a full month. Now they only need to extract the rest of the titans and the situation will return to what it was at the beginning of the M2- campaign.

It only took a full calendar month and trillions in losses to get here.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Agrikk posted:

TEST put up the new ihub and we have 35 days to gently caress with it in a system we actively hellcamp. :shrug:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

LiberalExtinction posted:

TEST put up the new ihub and we have 35 days to gently caress with it in a system we actively hellcamp. :shrug:

Ref the ihub and when they max hurf form to deal with that go do other poo poo.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

LiberalExtinction posted:

Is really too bad we couldn't put up our own jammer before they could do this.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

redbrouw posted:

Is really too bad we couldn't put up our own jammer before they could do this.

Yeah papi had to take this objective or else they would have been really hosed on getting the rest of the 150 or so titans out of system. I'm not surprised they pulled in every character they could to make sure they had this. They needed this more than we did, and we accomplished other objectives elsewhere in Delve from what I saw/heard, too. Being outnumbered as we were it wasn't a bad day, imo.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
I'm in loving awe of the redditors who think our entire supercap fleet is also logged off below the keepstar

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Baculus posted:

I'm in loving awe of the redditors who think our entire supercap fleet is also logged off below the keepstar

...Even if we were, we could, you know, have them log in safely and dock up. That's what having local grid control and a station means.

It's incredible how many people don't understand the game's most fundamental mechanics. :psyduck: Granted, that also leads to wonders like the Titan we lost today, but.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Ref the ihub and when they max hurf form to deal with that go do other poo poo.

The ihub that test put down was reffed literally within an hour of the battle ending. :v:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SpaceDrake posted:

It's incredible how many people don't understand the game's most fundamental mechanics. :psyduck: Granted, that also leads to wonders like the Titan we lost today, but.

what happened to the titan?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

RFC2324 posted:

what happened to the titan?

accepted a hostile fleet warp

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ullerrm posted:

:golfclap:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

ullerrm posted:

lol never change

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Goons are simultaneously the most elite group of players and the biggest headass idiots in the game and it’s a powerful energy

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

SpaceDrake posted:

Well, credit to them, they finally accomplished a properly important strategic objective after a full month. Now they only need to extract the rest of the titans and the situation will return to what it was at the beginning of the M2- campaign.

Slow surgical smart methodical

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

SpaceDrake posted:

Well, if you don't count the multiple months of ihub progress being reset as well.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

ullerrm posted:

Ofc

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

ullerrm posted:

I hope he gets a medal for this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ullerrm posted:

How?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Whenever a big thing undocks in 1DQ a flurry of "join this fleet" invites are spammed by enemies sitting at insta-undock points.

This pilot said "sure i'll join your fleet!" and was fleetwarped to their doom.

EDIT: I've undocked in cruisers and had the same thing happen to me, so it's not just big things.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

ullerrm posted:

That pilot.

Isk Destroyed: 8.42b
Isk Lost: 94.95b

Lord

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

idiot of the week right there

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

made food

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

A 'waffe member just lost an ESI-registered Orca highsec orca pilot to a bunch of safety. guys named AGbeexxx and at least one dude with sundering in his recent corp history who mailed him something about abandoning the alliance.

Is there somebody he/we can whine at?

Yes, I know how stupid this looks.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Rudeboy Detective posted:

A 'waffe member just lost an ESI-registered Orca highsec orca pilot to a bunch of safety. guys named AGbeexxx and at least one dude with sundering in his recent corp history who mailed him something about abandoning the alliance.

that's the code 2.0 guys, and no, they're as neutral as code is

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Bless you, globby.

Are you still running BJ fleets during big fights that we can load up with alts?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

What would the grounds of the whine be exactly?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Sickening posted:

"i lost my dumb ship which does dumb things and requires like 100hrs of mining to pay for itself"

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm a drunk idiot and it seemed like it might be miniluv because I'm ignorant to the strange, sexual ways of highsec.

The optics were bad, but the potential content would have been funny. Suck my space wang etc.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Sickening posted:

I got a funny eve mail that accused me of deserting because I sent my alt to high sec to try and make money.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I genuinely don't know what people could do in hi sec that is somehow more lucrative than null

is it missions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Bless you, globby.

Are you still running BJ fleets during big fights that we can load up with alts?

yes and no, i ping miniluv and spec ops when they're not doing anything, so if you don't see those pings you might have to search in fleet finder :&)