Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Can't believe all League servers died at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Man watching MSI is so funny.

Ksante has a 100% tournament wide win rate and no one wants to just ban him.

Just loving ban him!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
lmao pro league

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Wake me up when T1 smokes MSI because they have a god-tier Top Laner.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

SirSamVimes posted:

love to get griefed so hard that I actually gain LP for losing because riot feels bad for me

I feel like everyone that must suffer with me on their team deserves this.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Anidav posted:

Man watching MSI is so funny.

Ksante has a 100% tournament wide win rate and no one wants to just ban him.

Just loving ban him!

But imagine what would happen with the other champs they're banning! (increase the ban amount)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Endorph posted:

the big batch of juggernaut reworks
gangplank
graves
remember the busted kogmaw rework they had to revert
current malz is pretty wonky
i miss old swain

in general im not a fan of just basically removing a champion from the game and calling it a rework either. just admit you removed the champion. all five pre-rework aatrox mains are weeping

aatrox is really a giant blight on this game. akali was a gigantic gently caress up too

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
purge all a-name champions

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

purge all a-name champions

Finally, we are free of the scourge of Alux

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

I'd miss alistar but I'm willing to pay the price to get rid of the rest of them

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I miss old school sion. "The two halves of his kit don't interact-" good that's what I want, I want to stack attackspeed and life steal and get hard cc'd into oblivion

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

The Chad Jihad posted:

I miss old school sion. "The two halves of his kit don't interact-" good that's what I want, I want to stack attackspeed and life steal and get hard cc'd into oblivion

I still think new Aatrox should have an ult that works like Old Sion's did, have him heal allies with the damage he deals during ult.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I miss old ...AP Sion.

Exploding the shield and one hitting everyone.

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

I logged back into my account after about a year of inactivity and I find all my currency is gone. I can't exactly remember how much it was but it most certainly wasn't 0 / 0

What gives?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That just sounds like a failure to load your profile, try again?

Or they removed your currency for... Whatever reasoj
Which I've not heard of

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

huh, relogging put it back, weird

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mikojan posted:

huh, relogging put it back, weird

Sometimes their server gets funky.

When I travel between parts of the world and it hits an unfiltered wrong region for the account before I get the VPN up it'll do all sorts of funky stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
lets all time travel and play ap crit poppy