Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

why would that make anyone feel better

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If it makes you feel any better, On October 31, 2017, Sayfullo Habibullaevich Saipov drove a rented pickup truck into cyclists and runners for about one mile (1.6 kilometers) of the Hudson River Park's bike path alongside West Street from Houston Street south to Chambers Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The vehicle-ramming attack killed eight people, six of whom were foreign tourists, and injured eleven others.

After crashing the truck into a school bus, Saipov exited, apparently wielding two guns (later found to be a paintball gun and a pellet gun). He was shot in the abdomen by a policeman and arrested. A flag and a document indicating allegiance to the terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were found in the truck.

A federal grand jury indicted 29-year-old Saipov, who had immigrated to the United States from Uzbekistan in 2010, with eight murders in the aid of racketeering, twelve attempted murders in the aid of racketeering, destruction of a motor vehicle and providing material support for a terrorist organization.[5] This was the second terrorist attack allegedly committed by a winner of the Diversity Immigrant Visa lottery, following the 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting. After the attack, anti-vehicle bollards were installed on the Hudson River Park bike path.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

After the attack, anti-vehicle bollards were installed on the Hudson River Park bike path.

Oh that's who it made feel better.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

guy who got puzzled over his explanation of "everybody dies" making his kid cry harder over flushing their goldfish: hey man, don't worry, we have both ways to kill people over here!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

aaaaaaaa gently caress lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I keep saying Chef Bollardee under my breath

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bollardeez (terrible preventable tragedies)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

If it makes you feel any better it still happens here even when we do have guns

stupid rear end mother fucker lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

If it makes you feel any better it still happens here even when we do have guns

This. Plus the economy and the bible.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

What's the word on hope, jobs and cash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If it makes you feel any better, On October 31, 2017, Sayfullo Habibullaevich Saipov drove a rented pickup truck into cyclists and runners for about one mile (1.6 kilometers) of the Hudson River Park's bike path alongside West Street from Houston Street south to Chambers Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The vehicle-ramming attack killed eight people, six of whom were foreign tourists, and injured eleven others.

After crashing the truck into a school bus, Saipov exited, apparently wielding two guns (later found to be a paintball gun and a pellet gun). He was shot in the abdomen by a policeman and arrested. A flag and a document indicating allegiance to the terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were found in the truck.

A federal grand jury indicted 29-year-old Saipov, who had immigrated to the United States from Uzbekistan in 2010, with eight murders in the aid of racketeering, twelve attempted murders in the aid of racketeering, destruction of a motor vehicle and providing material support for a terrorist organization.[5] This was the second terrorist attack allegedly committed by a winner of the Diversity Immigrant Visa lottery, following the 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting. After the attack, anti-vehicle bollards were installed on the Hudson River Park bike path.

they were sick of the sjw agenda being forced into guilty gear : strive

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

going to the international conference of MADD to fist bump someone from every country and say "samesies."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

What's the word on hope, jobs and cash

w-we still have...bacon?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Elon Musk has Twitter shares, Bucha Ukraine send some prayers
Kirby bollard, forum wars, I can't take it anymore

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

President of Bollard Manufacturing, United: I'm sorry. I just don't knwo what we're going to do about Christmas this year. It's those Americans, they get out all of their anger with guns. I just - oh, hang on, I'm getting a call. Uh huh. Where? The one in New York?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

President of Bollard Manufacturing, United: I'm sorry. I just don't knwo what we're going to do about Christmas this year. It's those Americans, they get out all of their anger with guns. I just - oh, hang on, I'm getting a call. Uh huh. Where? The one in New York?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You know what they call a stanchion in Europe?

Le Stanchion?

They call it A Bollard without sprees

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Le Stanchion?

Lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lol I meant that at least they don't have the guns too, but fair enough

trying to jack off posted:

we have heaps in my city because weve had multiple cases of someone losing their mind and plowing their car into crowds of people. this is what happens when you take away our guns and cant shoot up a school like a civilised society

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Le Stanchion?

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

lol I meant that at least they don't have the guns too, but fair enough

Bro everybody knew what you meant.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if only those people had nintendo instead of cars and guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1511871402621771780?s=20&t=HMgcraRkJQrwxRR54Cbe7Q

Got my Easter weekend sorted!